One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: kegler299
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Feb 17, 2014 00:37:47   #
Dear oldladyfromwaco, Please continue to post. There are a few of us who just enjoy learning. It could even cause a chain reaction. For good I hope! Facts and history can be great idea generators. I often have trouble with facts that are not fully backed up by verifiable other facts. But hey that's what the search function is for! Lastly do you have another place where you do post? If so please provide a link. Keep the faith.

oldladyfromwaco wrote:
Thank you for your post. I have virtually ended anything on this site because history, facts.....pure history of the world.....means nothing.
I have repeatedly written of the financial history and a minuscule segment of the Jewish population and their goals for the world....to be bashed repeatedly....in spite of what exists before us in the present in the proceeding course of the plans for world domination.
I have repeatedly written of the Nicean/Nicene Council who, appointed by the emperor, Constantine, actually picked and chose the books of the Bible....to be bashed repeated.
Do any of those "bashers" check historical facts? Not on your life! Do they research? Aw...forget that!
There is only ONE thing I've sought in life...as a foundation for life....and that is the truth. But, that's the last thing this group wants. I wonder how much better off the world would be if we, the entire public, insisted on the truth from politicians and religious leaders. Wanta guess?
We sure as heck would not be in the shape we're in...and headed in the direction we're going, would we?
But, regrettably, most don't care, don't want the truth, and follow blindly.....giving allegiance to political parties and religious influences instead of allegiance to OUR COUNTRY and the TRUTH....which would certainly lead us in the right direction and out of this mess.
I was surprised to see in the Waco paper an article today an article on the fact that the US was NOT established as a Christian nation....with supporting facts. Surprised? The founding fathers made sure, until the controlling influence of religion began to creep in, that everyone was free to worship ANY religion they chose.....based on the experience they had had in their home countries. And, please remember, that a basic tenet of the foundation of our country is(was) separation of church and state, which has basically been forgotten, run over, and squished in the dirt.
As to the historical facts of the Jewish financial influence and plans....I was at a Senior Kiwanis meeting...and gave my views. I nearly fell out my chair when a 30 year tenured history professor from the local school of higher learning backed me up on ALL points.......to which these sterling men and women, older leaders of Waco actually asked for more facts and a meeting to discuss "things we've never heard that influence the country". Wonders never cease! At least some.....Republicans ALLLLL.....wanted to know the truth....about the political....AND the religious. Why? They are afraid for our country.....and want to know the TRUTH as to why things are as they are.
As I said, I have virtually ended any participation here.....because of those who prefer to have their heads in the sand.....and do not and would not, for the life of them, seek or value any segment of truth.....and do everything to deny my right to speak/write.
The only redeeming factor is that, if the progression continues, I'll be able to say, "I told you so".....which I would much prefer not to do....but, there is nothing so dark as a closed mind. It's a shame those closed minds are bring our country to rack, ruin, and domination we have never imagined. But, the, that's also what the Jews believed, thought, and discussed as they were loaded into railroad cars to the prison camps. Their voices are silent now.

"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't
speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by
that time no one was left to speak up."
by Martin Niemaller, prominent German anti-Nazi theologian and Lutheran
pastor, best known as the author of the poem.

History continues to repeat itself.....until we learn from history.....to NOT repeat the mistakes of previous civilizations and countries. It's OUR choice.

One of my greatest wishes for the United States of America is that this be the FIRST country in the history of the known world......in which history did NOT repeat itself.

I can dream, can't I?

Not according to some on this site.
Thank you for your post. I have virtually ended a... (show quote)
 
Feb 16, 2014 23:45:32   #
AuntiE wrote:
It was not meant unkindly. It was just a thought. We have no way of knowing what a :roll: means to you until you tell us. If I were to be reflecting on next year, my emoticon would be :idea: :? .

My last emoticon to you to avoid disagreement is... :) :P


Thanks again AuntiE. Without a list of meanings I would have thought yours to be 1.Burn the midnight oil, and 2. Constipation! Glad to see we can have misunderstandings and/or disagreements without anger or nastiness. It is good that some of us can do this. So to you and Archie and the last commenter on this thread(sorry I can't remember your name) have a great night and let the world know what you think.
Feb 16, 2014 22:25:54   #
AuntiE wrote:
In defense of him, I, actually, was unclear on your comment. Perhaps your use of the :roll: emoticon was what confused both myself and him. You, perhaps, should have chosen one of the following to denote approval: :thumbup: :D or :-P


AuntiE, :roll: was not meant to show agreement. You also missed it's meaning to me. Perhaps it is my age but rolling the eyes upward is an indication of thoughtfulness. Which is what would occur when thinking of the next present! Perhaps you also are too young to be accustomed to this. Thanks for the feedback.
Feb 16, 2014 21:08:24   #
archie bunker wrote:
I don't think you understand. And you damn sure don't know my wife or me. You have no clue about whose personal desires were fulfilled with that gift. Maybe I should have gotten her a ring, necklas, bracelet, earrings, or some other meaningless bauble??
I know my wife, and what is meaningful to her. If it doesn't match your "in the box" way of thinking, Tough!!!
We are happy, and thats what matters!


Too bad you don't understand compliments when you get them. From your reply to me I am led to believe you don't even know what you wrote! Sorry. Maybe if you reread what you wrote you will understand that you told us it was something she felt was a great gift because you took the personal effort to make her extra happy. Since you say my 'in the box' thinking is wrong then I guess you are 'in the box' with me since I agreed you did a good job. Or maybe you just like to rag on everyone. Have a great day.
Feb 15, 2014 23:24:46   #
astrolite wrote:
I remember the liberals constantly insulting the Bush FAMILY. Every day, and at night on TV, Sort of one sided, don't you think? But of course the same liberals Conviently FORGET they did it first! How many high paid staff members assigned to those dogs? And Secret Service bodyguards?


I agree. Bush was always being insulted. As far as staff and SS bodyguards, who knows. But because the other side does bad things is no reason for us to do the same. At lease not on the small stuff. Fight like Hell on policy!
Feb 15, 2014 23:09:51   #
betty wrote:
Please let this be so. .
p.s. new murder she wrote now under way..a black jessica who works in a hospital..no joke...


Now this reminds me of "Miss Marple". The second person to play her did ok but not as great as the first.

Mrs Flecther will be hard to play for the next woman that takes on the role for us old folk. But the new generation will accept her as their own. Doesn't matter what race she is. A good actress is a good actress. Although some accents can enhance a role.

I'll check it out if it shows up. Love a good woman lead.
 
Feb 15, 2014 16:07:30   #
archie bunker wrote:
When she finally got to the end of the scavenger hunt, and found it, she thought she had a new gun. When she opened the case, you could have knocked her over with a feather!! It is the same as the onee she hunted with her brother with years ago. Right down to the engraving, and the finish on the wood. Yes she is happy,happy,happy!
I have heard her talk about her brother, and this particular item associated with him for years. I stumbled across it 6 days ago thru sheer luck. If she wants, we can test-drive it on some clay birds tomorrow. I think it was an out of the park grand slam!!
Have I mentioned that I'm kinda fond of that ol gal? If not...its because I'm........
When she finally got to the end of the scavenger h... (show quote)


Kudos! fulfilling personal desires are the absolutely best presents! Now next year...... :roll:
Feb 15, 2014 00:47:58   #
bdamage wrote:
OK...here is some fact for you.

Normally, regardless of who our POTUS is, I've always considered the First Lady and their children off limits for ridicule.
But this was so insensitive to those Americans that happen to be struggling right now that I have temporarily lifted that ban.
This is utterly disgusting:

February 11, 2014
Stunning insensitivity from Michelle Obama
Thomas Lifson

Michelle Obama's lust for luxury has always been a bit of a problem for her husband and Democrats in general. Jetting off to five star resorts with a large entourage has too much dissonance with the rhetoric denouncing inequality currently in favor with the left. But the First Lady has now outdone herself, and because a picture is worth a thousand words, the damage may be a bit more serious than the occasional grumble over designer shoes and livin' large.

After all, millions of Americans are mired in unemployment, underemployment, and hopelessness. So in the face of all this, Michelle Obama has chosen to tweet on the FLOTUS twitter account a picture of her dogs dining on china and crystal:
OK...here is some fact for you. br br Normally, r... (show quote)


I'm almost a conservative but I see nothing wrong with her posting a nice cute photo of her two puppies. The table is set for a meal, the dogs are just posing. If there was food on their plates and they were eating, then I would find it to be unsuitable for post. So give the woman a break.
Feb 11, 2014 11:29:55   #
4430 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Li0no7O9zmE

This was the original post and a very good post indeed , however this post has turned into the most pathetic childish bunch of gibberish


:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:


Most of the responders tend to the extremes. Fun to watch the fireworks, but mostly very few informative entries. I do enjoy the good ones though.
Feb 11, 2014 10:15:53   #
Constitutional libertarian wrote:
I think teachers are just doing what they are told. There are some good ones out there that do still assist young minds to think not just regurgitate facts. I taught sales marketing and entrepreneurship for a couple of years and know many extremely dedicated teachers. They are not the enemy they only doing what their masters tell them to do or loose their jobs.


Ah the whip of the master! If you want to eat and care for your family you will do as the master wants or you can go look for another job. Oh, and the master will ensure that you receive a terrible recommendation.
Feb 10, 2014 19:07:37   #
bahmer wrote:
Here is a good quote from Benjamin Franklin that I know is not being taught in our schools either.
Something which is lost in America today is the phenomenon of discomfort. It was once clearly understood that discomfort provides a valuable service in an economy. In one of Benjamin Franklin’s finest quotes he said,
I am for doing good to the poor, but…I think the best way of doing good to the poor is not in making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed…that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
Here is a good quote from Benjamin Franklin that I... (show quote)


I lived this back in my youth. Worked for me. So of course I believe it will work for others. Some may be unable to help themselves but by far most just need to do for themselves.
 
Feb 10, 2014 18:28:09   #
BoJester wrote:
That is quite a stretch to cover little scotty's lie isn't it?

Of course he couldn't vote, he was 13, so he lied. Or committed voter fraud that conservativeteaparty types are always whining about


He said he was just 13 and he DID vote. You have extrapolated a situation from out of left field to propose that he lied. Unless you can prove that he said he went to the polling place and pulled the lever for RR you are incorrect. Better luck in the future.
Feb 10, 2014 18:20:41   #
BoJester wrote:
scotty walker, already being investigated for campaign fund fraud, gives and interview and claims he voted for ronnie rayguns. Guess he figured that no one would ever visit the RIGHTWINGNEWS site and catch another republican in a lie.

Won't see this on the fools at faux or hear it from fat limburg



http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/10/scott-walker-busted-lying-voting-ronald-reagan.html


I assume you are unaware of the use of the term 'vote'. Anyone can 'vote' for someone or something without casting an official vote during an election at a polling place. But sorry to bust your bubble.
Feb 10, 2014 16:01:14   #
carolyn wrote:
I never did either because at the time if one got a good job he/she could afford to buy their own insurance. If you remember, it was after Johnson's War on Poverty that he started giving out medical cards to everyone who did not feel like working. As soon as doctors and hospitals realized the money could be made from these bums, the cost of medical care went through the ceiling. Can you remember the beginning of the 1960's when people could still go to the doctor and pay their bill out of one's pocket? A doctor's visit for flu got you a shot and an envelope of pills for the grand sum of $5. The same thing happened to house rent. One could rent a very good house for way less than $100 per month. In fact, my husband and I rented one in Lafayette, IN. for $75 a month. But then when HUD came about, rent went to 4 and 5 times that amount for slum houses. That was the era that created the slum landlords, if you remember.
If you are 691/2 years old, I know you remember this happening. And lo and behold, it was the Democrat that did it to the working man. Even back then they protected the lazy bums and stuck it to the working person because the War on Poverty was nothing more than help for the worthless.
I never did either because at the time if one got ... (show quote)


Thanks. I do remember these things. Too bad schools don't teach this history to our children today. We no longer learn from our mistakes.
Feb 9, 2014 22:05:34   #
Rebel wrote:
How does one make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?


Simple. Sell the ear, buy some worms(silk), raise them and use their silk to make a purse. What's your problem?
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.