One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Posts for: padremike
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1610 next>>
May 22, 2024 11:51:42   #
publican wrote:
As a matter of fact, no one likes you, Mike, except perhaps for that poor, misguided Emily. But that aside, if you at age 83 are bored, you are just demonstrating that you are too stupid to even know how stupid you are. You have only a few years left, and you are throwing them away being bored! What a jerk you are.


I'm not interested in justifying myself as you have to be. I'm secure in my own skin. I am delighted at the folks on this forum who don't like me because they cannot stand my insistence and obstinacy not to compromise the traditional morals, values, faith, family and love of country, our very core, you evil bastards have sought to destroy. You're very successful because weak human nature, like your own, is easily manipulated. In the world of men you're a mere pissant.

Yep, you got me pegged. I'm 83, homebound and bored. Thank goodness for you and those like you inasmuch as you jackasses provide us a platform with voice and v**e to compare against those who destroy to those who will defend faith, family & country.

BTW- Emily is honored and respected on this forum as great as you are held in disgust and disdain.
Go to
May 22, 2024 10:50:13   #
publican wrote:
Mikey, baby, what makes you so bitter? Most people when they get to your age have come to terms with how their life turned out. Which in most cases is a lot less than they expected when they were young. But they learn to deal with it. It's called maturity. Something has gone wrong in your soul that arrested your development. If your weren't such an obnoxious, ignorant brat I would feel sorry for you. As it is, you can look forward to an eternity of torment in the Hell you think you are immune from, and nobody will be sorry for you.
Mikey, baby, what makes you so bitter? Most peopl... (show quote)


Hahahaha. You arrogant simple-minded worthless SOB. You'd best worry about your own eternal punishment than mine. You are so t***sparent in your psychological BS you're actually funny. Now to determine if you're funny as in haha, or funny as in really peculiar. I believe it's both.

Stop for a moment and recognize how you're received by others on this forum. There's more smarter than me who simply ignore you. Others engage you but unfavorably. I only use you to break up my boredom. No one likes you because you're unlikable.
Go to
May 22, 2024 10:16:04   #
publican wrote:
Well, good for you. It is an infallible characteristic of "conservatives" that they assume that wh**ever they can do, everyone can do.

You think that 80-year grandmother is going to be able to handle a six-hour wait, with no water or anything else? Or do you rather think, tough, let her not v**e?


It's inevitable that a stupid bastard like yourself invents a stupid asinine scenario such as an 80 year old grandmother standing a line for 6 hours waiting to v**e. You're unlikely to find a 25 year old with his own water barrel standing in line for 6 hours waiting to v**e. Most 80 year old folks I expect v**e absentee. You make this crap up believing it strengthens your thesis only to discover it makes you an even bigger fool.
Go to
May 22, 2024 08:16:19   #
PeterS wrote:
Oh come now, the head of your party is the king of all liars and you don't have a problem with him so why should we have a problem with Biden. BTW, the Georgia e******n law was struck down by a judge not because the law didn't exist or was changed by Georgia lawmakers. As for Bidens gaffe, so what? There isn't a speech made by Donald J that doesn't contain an endless string of lies and gaffes a plenty. And you conservatives eat it up! So why are Democrats supposed to come down on Biden for doing what Trump does but only less?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDMQhzY9Z3U&ab_channel=7NEWSAustralia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF6A2hE1t2o&ab_channel=TheTimesandTheSundayTimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkHShhTSMeA&ab_channel=MSNBC
Oh come now, the head of your party is the king of... (show quote)


You'd make excuses for Satan. You're so simple-minded that you allowed the DNC State Controlled Marxist Media Propaganda Bureau's to own your mind and you'll go to your worthless grave and pollute that very ground believing Trump is everything evil you've been conned into believing. I'm actually OK with that. I acknowledge your God given gift of free will to be stupid if that's your choice.
Go to
May 21, 2024 20:58:36   #
publican wrote:
You say "You're a bad guy! You advocate k*****g millions of babies in the womb."

1. How do you know that?
2. So your objective is to k**l me?

Might I point out that a threat like that is legally actionable. You might want to reconsider your words.

3. If you were 20 years in the military, when did you have time to become a priest?


I'm 83, home bound and no threat to your dumb ass. Jackasses like yourself believe if something is legal that makes it right. S***ery was once legal. Do I believe America would be better off with people like you dead? Yes! You simple-minded cultural Marxist set out to k**l our nation's core values and you've been wildly successful. I don't know if there are sufficient numbers of American patriots left to combat your takeover and resist with violence. Otherwise I have the utmost confidence you will not escape punishment when you come face to face with your Creator. It bothers me not that you beat your concave chest and dribble out your BS, I'm laughing at you remembering that "He who laughs, lasts."

I was 48 when I finished seminary. Using your fingers and toes you can figure out how I could serve 20 years in the military and serve many years as a parish priest too.

Have I generated more data to tweak your simple inquiring mind to ask more questions?

It's almost time to go to bed. Do you hang upside down in the rafters of your hovel when you sleep? Asking for a friend.
Go to
May 21, 2024 17:11:42   #
publican wrote:
Instead of sinning and expecting to be forgiven, how about you try a little not to sin so much?

Those who sin, expecting to be forgiven, will not be forgiven.

Apparently you weren't paying attention in priest school.


I spent 20 years in the military where our objective was to k**l the bad guys. You're a bad guy! You advocate k*****g millions of babies in the womb. It does not get any worse than that. More babies have been murdered in the past 50 years worldwide than those k**led in war since 3500 BC. That's 5500 years. This kind of unrepented evil needs to be destroyed. You simply do not recognize how evil you are. Your style of moral equivalency must mourn over Hitler. Your holocaust makes him look like an amateur. You want to play some more games dypchit?
Go to
May 21, 2024 16:39:38   #
JFlorio wrote:
Padre. Don’t let this Badbob poser bait you. We have to quit feeding the trolls.


I needed this jackass today to break my boredom Jim. I baited him knowing he doesn't have the smarts or discipline not to respond. He provides me an opportunity to download some burgeoning perjoratives from my own lack of discipline because I know exactly where his dumb ass will go with them. He ought to hear my Bishop when he gets pissed. Whew. Our humanity and fallen nature always need refreshed and forgiven every day. At least my own does.
Go to
May 21, 2024 16:17:59   #
okie don wrote:
Thanks Randy & Padre,
I hear you both and understand fully what your conveying.
Maybe I've read too much about the Khazarian Mafia and the 1967 Israeli attack of our USS LIBERTY intelligence gathering ship k*****g Naval intelligence gathering personal in international waters during the 6 day war with Egypt.
Maybe it's because I told was in this top secret branch in the Army.
BUT,
I just can't seem to wonder about these
" Z*****TS" and if they are the real Jews and not Ashken**i, or Khazarian Jews.
I just heard that Senator Schumer's people were from Ukraine.
This may explain all the funds we have borrowed from the Jewish Rothschilds
( $34+ trillion) and sent to Ukcraine with no accounting.
Q. Are we duped???🤔
Thanks Randy & Padre, br I hear you both and u... (show quote)


According to John Loftus and Mark Aarons in their book, The Secret War Against the Jews, Liberty was attacked because the Israelis knew that the ship's mission was to monitor radio signals from Israeli troops and pass troop movement information to the Egyptians. We're we duped? To far above my pay grade.
Go to
May 21, 2024 15:16:09   #
publican wrote:
You, mikey, have demonstrated repeatedly that you are a most despicable person. Plainly you are still bitter about being defrocked. And stop with the lies. No good, kind person would want to be in the same room with you.


You ignorant POS, The only defrocking of me is by my own doing when I perform a task unknown to filthy L*****t bastard and undress to take a shower.

It's a certainty you're the "kind" of person that would quickly exit the room if I spied you slithering around.

I'm so glad you took the stink bait I offered you. I love to catch Suckers and throw them on the bank. The flies lay their larva in them and before long you support a massive amount of maggots.
Go to
May 21, 2024 15:02:58   #
okie don wrote:
~~~~~~~
Sorry padre,
Just making a " crabwise thought" comment.
Guess I, after 85 years, am tired of us flying all over the world dropping bombs k*****g innocent children. ( Iraqi comes to mind)

I know the Military Industrial Complex feeds millions of fellow Americans but that doesn't make it right.
I recall Ike Eisenhower in his 1961farewell address to more or less ' BEWARE OF THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX '. 🤔


More often than not the only way to defeat evil is either to k**l it or allow it to k**l you and those you love. I have no pity for a people that massacred innocent Jews, were joyous over it until Israel started k*****g them, and are now whining that its not fair. This same population of Palestinians taught their children to h**e Jews and the greater majority of them support Hamas. Then we've got our own mob of useless i***ts, including Biden, who support terrorist. I'd like to round their dumb asses up and ship everyone of them to Gaza as a trade for the hostages. It's a bloody shame Israel does not have MOAB's to drop. I come from a heritage that calls for good to defeat evil and I'm not confused by who is good and who is evil, no equivocation whatsoever.
Go to
May 21, 2024 14:49:00   #
[quote=pegw][quote=JFlorio]That’s a lie. Biden said he was Vice President during the p******c and you can have water you just can’t pass it out or sell it within a certain number of feet of a polling station punk.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/29/josh-holmes/facts-about-georgias-ban-food-water-giveaways-v**e/[/

Apparently you are not allowed to give food or water to people waiting in line if you are a political group. Democrats were supplying food and water because the lines were so long and they are now banned from doing this[/quote]

Don't try and be a frigging martyr. Conservatives are prohibited from passing out water too.
Go to
May 21, 2024 14:19:56   #
okie don wrote:
Using our taxpayer paid 2000# bunker buster bombs.


When you don't first hit "quote reply" we have no idea who you're talking to or the point you're trying to make.
Go to
May 21, 2024 14:12:06   #
publican wrote:
When your hero DJT said "I love the poorly educated" you took him literally.


Compared to many you would be amongst the poorly educated in their company. You just think you're smart. Your trouble is that so much of what you know is wrong. You also equate intellect with being worthy. I've known many good, kind, worthy uneducated people in my life that you'd not be fit to tie their shoes, me either.
Go to
May 21, 2024 13:54:12   #
Ri-chard wrote:
'This statement from the State Department 'Makes absolutely no sense.'

Unless this is a telling clue that the Biden administration is aligned with terrorists and tyrants? He was the "Butcher of Tehran," known for holding five-minute "trials" for thousands of his own people and then sending them immediately to the execution squads.
And for this k**ler, who terrorized his own people, who had attempted to assassinate American officials including former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who, by many assessments was a mass murderer, Joe Biden sent "condolences.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/holy-bleep-biden-sends-condolences-butcher-tehran-death/?utm_source=wnd-news-alerts.beehiiv.com&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=breaking-news-alert-5-20-2024-4
'This statement from the State Department 'Makes a... (show quote)


This silly moron is antithetical to every virtue and measure of wisdom & common sense that once made America great. America has no greater enemy than Joe Biden and the cartel he calls his Administration and advisors. Furthermore, he is by every definition and understanding an evil man. Those who support this man are fashioned from the very same cloth as he.
Go to
May 21, 2024 13:37:02   #
proud republican wrote:
https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/06/11/us-sets-sanctions-against-international-criminal-court


This is the same outfit that Special Council Jack Smith was summoned out of to persecute Trump.
Go to
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1610 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.