One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Faith, Religion, Spirituality
Your talent
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Apr 15, 2022 01:44:24   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
"Your talent is God's gift to you.
What you do with it is your gift back to God."

LEO BUSCAGLIA

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 09:35:45   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
He doesn’t want you to arrive in heaven empty handed, if a sinner isn’t warned of his ways then his lost soul will be your fault. Find a way to use your talent to further His agenda, we are all His creation and He isn’t a respector of persons. Be a watchman and call them out, don’t sugar coat or mentally admonish your spiritual brothers, speak up.

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 10:04:45   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
iFrank wrote:
He doesn’t want you to arrive in heaven empty handed, if a sinner isn’t warned of his ways then his lost soul will be your fault. Find a way to use your talent to further His agenda, we are all His creation and He isn’t a respector of persons. Be a watchman and call them out, don’t sugar coat or mentally admonish your spiritual brothers, speak up.


That’s right. We’ve got 1 shot at this. Our interview ends at death or rapture. Eternity depends on how obedient we are.

Reply
 
 
Apr 15, 2022 10:20:35   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
That’s right. We’ve got 1 shot at this. Our interview ends at death or rapture. Eternity depends on how obedient we are.


Watch out for the rapture, it’s not in the Bible, the foolish virgins, 2nd Thes says the lawless one comes first- 666, trump, seal, and bowls. Then Christ appears with our reward. Many will be deceived and flock to the antichrist, the door will be shut while the raptured ones will be knocking on heavens door. Some will be delivered unto satan / death and the Holy Spirit will give us the words to speak, don’t quench the Holy Spirit- God. Mark 13.

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 11:49:08   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
iFrank wrote:
Watch out for the rapture, it’s not in the Bible, the foolish virgins, 2nd Thes says the lawless one comes first- 666, trump, seal, and bowls. Then Christ appears with our reward. Many will be deceived and flock to the antichrist, the door will be shut while the raptured ones will be knocking on heavens door. Some will be delivered unto satan / death and the Holy Spirit will give us the words to speak, don’t quench the Holy Spirit- God. Mark 13.

Could you repost this differently, I’m confused as to your stance.
Thanks Marty

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 14:22:31   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
Could you repost this differently, I’m confused as to your stance.
Thanks Marty


The anti-christ will appear . At the 666 which is the 6th trump, 6th vial, and the 6th bowl, the Anti will be here snapping his fingers calling down lightening and professing himself to be christ.The foolish virgins will be looking for oil (truth ) so they can 'see' and will go to the anti thinking he is Christ which he is not. Jesus Christ will get here and in the twinkling of the eye, the Son of God arrives which is on the seventh trump. Those catholics, baptist and many other religions will be knocking on the door that Christ has shut and He will tell them "I never knew you" because they didn't study themselves to be shown approved and were deceived by anti. The unforgivable sin is when they deliver you unto death / satan and the Holy Spirit will attempt to speak through you and will make the non believers marvel by those words, if you choose to not utter those words you are quenching the Holy Spirit and that is the unforgivable sin as it states in Mark 13. PM me if you need more info, you need to study and learn the sequence of events so there is no rapture. That came from a woman named Margaret McDonald when is was sick on her bed with clergy beside her, and they ran with it.

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 15:34:49   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
iFrank wrote:
The anti-christ will appear . At the 666 which is the 6th trump, 6th vial, and the 6th bowl, the Anti will be here snapping his fingers calling down lightening and professing himself to be christ.The foolish virgins will be looking for oil (truth ) so they can 'see' and will go to the anti thinking he is Christ which he is not. Jesus Christ will get here and in the twinkling of the eye, the Son of God arrives which is on the seventh trump. Those catholics, baptist and many other religions will be knocking on the door that Christ has shut and He will tell them "I never knew you" because they didn't study themselves to be shown approved and were deceived by anti. The unforgivable sin is when they deliver you unto death / satan and the Holy Spirit will attempt to speak through you and will make the non believers marvel by those words, if you choose to not utter those words you are quenching the Holy Spirit and that is the unforgivable sin as it states in Mark 13. PM me if you need more info, you need to study and learn the sequence of events so there is no rapture. That came from a woman named Margaret McDonald when is was sick on her bed with clergy beside her, and they ran with it.
The anti-christ will appear . At the 666 which is ... (show quote)

I believe that the church, the body of Christ, will be taken out of the earth to miss the wrath of God during the tribulation. The whole purpose of the tribulation is to finish Daniel’s 70th week. Jacobs trouble.
Corinthians talks about the twinkling of the eye and we being changed. Thessalonians talks about the dead rising first and us living saints meeting Jesus in the air.
Revelation talks about the crowned elders in the throne room before any seals are broken.
There’s others too.

Reply
 
 
Apr 15, 2022 17:18:23   #
Zemirah Loc: Sojourner En Route...
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
I believe that the church, the body of Christ, will be taken out of the earth to miss the wrath of God during the tribulation. The whole purpose of the tribulation is to finish Daniel’s 70th week. Jacobs trouble.
Corinthians talks about the twinkling of the eye and we being changed. Thessalonians talks about the dead rising first and us living saints meeting Jesus in the air.
Revelation talks about the crowned elders in the throne room before any seals are broken.
There’s others too.


I agree, Marty.

Thank you for your clarity.

666 symbolically references a mark in the hand or forehead, without which those who are trapped on earth during the Tribulation period, cannot buy or sell... food, or anything else, unless or until they have worshiped the "Beast" who is the AntiChrist.

Those who are saved, i.e., born again, will have been raptured from the earth by Jesus, to meet Him in the air, before the Tribulation ever commences.

Jesus will personally escort us to heaven. None of the Saved will be futilely knocking on the door of heaven?

The Bible clearly teaches the truth of the Rapture, it always has since it was written in the 1st century, and it always will. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

Reply
Apr 15, 2022 17:32:07   #
Zemirah Loc: Sojourner En Route...
 
AuntiE wrote:
"Your talent is God's gift to you.
What you do with it is your gift back to God."

LEO BUSCAGLIA



I will be delighted to be a janitress in heaven - with singed finger tips...

1st Corinthians 3:14-15: "If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as if through the flames."

Reply
Apr 16, 2022 21:27:55   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Zemirah wrote:
I will be delighted to be a janitress in heaven - with singed finger tips...

1st Corinthians 3:14-15: "If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as if through the flames."


We're all forgiven sinners. The hard part is forgiving ourselves. Pretty sure you'll be fine. You've always been a blessing to me.

Four planets were lined up this past week and solar flares were bathing Earth in its light. Changes are happening and our redemption is always getting closer. The sheep and wolves have never been so easy to see.

In The Last Temptation of Christ, Satan looked an awful lot like Obama. I doubt that was a coincidence. He's no longer in the land of the living. And Enoch has already relayed to them God's message, no reprieve. So why not depopulate the Earth of God's children.

Our job is to remain obedient, faithful, and pray. Everyone ignores Biden and still worships Obama, the great deceiver. His witches and warlocks are falling left and right. I see Revelation playing out every day. Our Redemption draws closer each day that passes.

Israel bombed Damascus twice last week and the Palestinians are ramping up their attacks on Israelites and throwing rocks at those praying at the Wailing Wall. But their Rothschild Supreme Court seems to be siding with them instead of the Jews. Nothing new under the Sun. Next, they'll order the removal of the wall and fences protecting Israel. And Mossad is neck-deep in it all.

We live in very interesting times. We even have front-row seats. Too bad our MSM is failing us, Elon Musk is setting traps for Twitter, either way, they move, they lose. Then the lawsuits get filed and Musk should prevail. That doesn't mean he will, a lot of swampy judges remain. Trump's VP is now JFK Jr.

Plus, after Nesara and Gesara are done only 120 days until the next elections. We won't have to wait until Nov. The Congress of the USA Corporation have all been sent home and told not to return, ever.

The only reason I pay so much attention to politics is that God uses people to accomplish His will for the good and the bad. I'm just trying not to be ignorant of what's going on. So I don't miss the boat and I can warn and inform others.

God bless you, wishing you the best Passover ever, and keep looking up my friend. Our redemption is drawing neigh.

Reply
Apr 17, 2022 08:40:44   #
TexaCan Loc: Homeward Bound!
 
iFrank wrote:
The anti-christ will appear . At the 666 which is the 6th trump, 6th vial, and the 6th bowl, the Anti will be here snapping his fingers calling down lightening and professing himself to be christ.The foolish virgins will be looking for oil (truth ) so they can 'see' and will go to the anti thinking he is Christ which he is not. Jesus Christ will get here and in the twinkling of the eye, the Son of God arrives which is on the seventh trump. Those catholics, baptist and many other religions will be knocking on the door that Christ has shut and He will tell them "I never knew you" because they didn't study themselves to be shown approved and were deceived by anti. The unforgivable sin is when they deliver you unto death / satan and the Holy Spirit will attempt to speak through you and will make the non believers marvel by those words, if you choose to not utter those words you are quenching the Holy Spirit and that is the unforgivable sin as it states in Mark 13. PM me if you need more info, you need to study and learn the sequence of events so there is no rapture. That came from a woman named Margaret McDonald when is was sick on her bed with clergy beside her, and they ran with it.
The anti-christ will appear . At the 666 which is ... (show quote)



I am a Bible believing Christian and a Baptist by denomination. It is my belief that those who have been saved, who have accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior, the door of heaven will most assuredly not be closed as you have described. This is an excellent explanation from my favorite site.

https://www.gotquestions.blog/once-saved-always-saved.html


Once saved always saved?

For some, once saved always saved is one of the most powerful and meaningful doctrines of the Christian faith. For others, once saved always saved is a damnable heresy, straight from the lips of Satan. Why is there such a great divide?

For starters, there are biblical texts that seem to argue for once saved always saved (John 10:28-29; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 4:3), and there are biblical texts that seem to argue against once saved always saved (Galatians 5:4; Hebrews 6:4-6; 10:26). So, biblical interpretation is definitely part of the debate. Secondly, there are the theological systems of Calvinism and Arminianism, with "perseverance of the saints" being a core truth within Calvinism and "conditional security" being a core belief of most Arminians. Firmly held biblical and theological beliefs are a major part of the once saved always saved debate.

In my experience answering questions for GotQuestions.org, though, the biblical and theological arguments are not the reason once saved always saved is usually opposed. It always seems to come back to the issue of: "If once saved always saved is true, we can live our lives any way we want to." So, in reality, most who reject once saved always saved do so for a practical reason: how can we teach people to stop sinning if they remain saved no matter what they do? According to this line of thought, hellfire and eternal damnation are the only threats powerful enough to get people to stop sinning.

To answer the question, "If once saved always saved is true, does that mean we can live our lives any way we want to?", my answer is a qualified "yes." The sacrifice of Jesus Christ is so absolutely perfect and sufficient that it did indeed pay the penalty for all of our sins. Christ's death paid for the sins we committed before we received Him as Savior, and Christ's death equally pays for the sins we commit after we receive Him as Savior.

However, I would also say that a person who has truly received Jesus Christ as Savior will not live his/her life any way he/she wants. When you understand the depravity of your sin, the eternal penalty you have earned, and the tremendous price Jesus paid, it is a transformational experience. When you receive salvation, you are a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17), all things have become new. Once saved always saved is not a license to sin. Rather, it is an understanding that we could not earn salvation on our own merit, and therefore, nothing we can do will cause us to lose the salvation God has purchased with the blood of Christ.

Once saved always saved is the realization that God's plan of salvation is absolutely perfect. A person whom God has chosen for salvation cannot be unsaved, unredeemed, unreconciled, unforgiven, lost, forsaken, abandoned, or cast out. Good works and obedience cannot earn salvation, and neither can a lack thereof result in the loss of salvation. The biblical truth of once saved always saved puts the focus of salvation where it should be—on the holy and omnipotent God who finishes what He starts (Jude 24).

Reply
 
 
Apr 17, 2022 08:54:36   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
TexaCan wrote:
I am a Bible believing Christian and a Baptist by denomination. It is my belief that those who have been saved, who have accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior, the door of heaven will most assuredly not be closed as you have described. This is an excellent explanation from my favorite site.

https://www.gotquestions.blog/once-saved-always-saved.html


Once saved always saved?

For some, once saved always saved is one of the most powerful and meaningful doctrines of the Christian faith. For others, once saved always saved is a damnable heresy, straight from the lips of Satan. Why is there such a great divide?

For starters, there are biblical texts that seem to argue for once saved always saved (John 10:28-29; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 4:3), and there are biblical texts that seem to argue against once saved always saved (Galatians 5:4; Hebrews 6:4-6; 10:26). So, biblical interpretation is definitely part of the debate. Secondly, there are the theological systems of Calvinism and Arminianism, with "perseverance of the saints" being a core truth within Calvinism and "conditional security" being a core belief of most Arminians. Firmly held biblical and theological beliefs are a major part of the once saved always saved debate.

In my experience answering questions for GotQuestions.org, though, the biblical and theological arguments are not the reason once saved always saved is usually opposed. It always seems to come back to the issue of: "If once saved always saved is true, we can live our lives any way we want to." So, in reality, most who reject once saved always saved do so for a practical reason: how can we teach people to stop sinning if they remain saved no matter what they do? According to this line of thought, hellfire and eternal damnation are the only threats powerful enough to get people to stop sinning.

To answer the question, "If once saved always saved is true, does that mean we can live our lives any way we want to?", my answer is a qualified "yes." The sacrifice of Jesus Christ is so absolutely perfect and sufficient that it did indeed pay the penalty for all of our sins. Christ's death paid for the sins we committed before we received Him as Savior, and Christ's death equally pays for the sins we commit after we receive Him as Savior.

However, I would also say that a person who has truly received Jesus Christ as Savior will not live his/her life any way he/she wants. When you understand the depravity of your sin, the eternal penalty you have earned, and the tremendous price Jesus paid, it is a transformational experience. When you receive salvation, you are a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17), all things have become new. Once saved always saved is not a license to sin. Rather, it is an understanding that we could not earn salvation on our own merit, and therefore, nothing we can do will cause us to lose the salvation God has purchased with the blood of Christ.

Once saved always saved is the realization that God's plan of salvation is absolutely perfect. A person whom God has chosen for salvation cannot be unsaved, unredeemed, unreconciled, unforgiven, lost, forsaken, abandoned, or cast out. Good works and obedience cannot earn salvation, and neither can a lack thereof result in the loss of salvation. The biblical truth of once saved always saved puts the focus of salvation where it should be—on the holy and omnipotent God who finishes what He starts (Jude 24).
I am a Bible believing Christian and a Baptist by ... (show quote)


If you believe that you are saved and then practice sin, then in fact you were not truly saved in the first place. Those who don’t submit to Jesus Christ in their daily lives, having put off the old man and put on the new, are the unprepared virgins who are locked out of the wedding.

Reply
Apr 17, 2022 09:21:22   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
Got Questions? Study the Bible for yourself, Texacan. Your salvation depends on it, Christ has shorten the hour of temptation because even the elect will be deceived by anti. I study the BIBLE- Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. You think Satan will not pull the wool over your eyes, you are already getting off the path that Christ has foretold / warned you about. We have already discussed truth and you're still not studying the Bible, verse by verse, line by line, precept by precept, but rely on others to guide you. I'll leave you to ponder Christ knocking on your door.


[quote=TexaCan]I am a Bible believing Christian and a Baptist by denomination. It is my belief that those who have been saved, who have accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior, the door of heaven will most assuredly not be closed as you have described. This is an excellent explanation from my favorite site.

https://www.gotquestions.blog/once-saved-always-saved.html


Once saved always saved?

For some, once saved always saved is one of the most powerful and meaningful doctrines of the Christian faith. For others, once saved always saved is a damnable heresy, straight from the lips of Satan. Why is there such a great divide?

For starters, there are biblical texts that seem to argue for once saved always saved (John 10:28-29; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 4:3), and there are biblical texts that seem to argue against once saved always saved (Galatians 5:4; Hebrews 6:4-6; 10:26). So, biblical interpretation is definitely part of the debate. Secondly, there are the theological systems of Calvinism and Arminianism, with "perseverance of the saints" being a core truth within Calvinism and "conditional security" being a core belief of most Arminians. Firmly held biblical and theological beliefs are a major part of the once saved always saved debate.

In my experience answering questions for GotQuestions.org, though, the biblical and theological arguments are not the reason once saved always saved is usually opposed. It always seems to come back to the issue of: "If once saved always saved is true, we can live our lives any way we want to." So, in reality, most who reject once saved always saved do so for a practical reason: how can we teach people to stop sinning if they remain saved no matter what they do? According to this line of thought, hellfire and eternal damnation are the only threats powerful enough to get people to stop sinning.

To answer the question, "If once saved always saved is true, does that mean we can live our lives any way we want to?", my answer is a qualified "yes." The sacrifice of Jesus Christ is so absolutely perfect and sufficient that it did indeed pay the penalty for all of our sins. Christ's death paid for the sins we committed before we received Him as Savior, and Christ's death equally pays for the sins we commit after we receive Him as Savior.

However, I would also say that a person who has truly received Jesus Christ as Savior will not live his/her life any way he/she wants. When you understand the depravity of your sin, the eternal penalty you have earned, and the tremendous price Jesus paid, it is a transformational experience. When you receive salvation, you are a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17), all things have become new. Once saved always saved is not a license to sin. Rather, it is an understanding that we could not earn salvation on our own merit, and therefore, nothing we can do will cause us to lose the salvation God has purchased with the blood of Christ.

Once saved always saved is the realization that God's plan of salvation is absolutely perfect. A person whom God has chosen for salvation cannot be unsaved, unredeemed, unreconciled, unforgiven, lost, forsaken, abandoned, or cast out. Good works and obedience cannot earn salvation, and neither can a lack thereof result in the loss of salvation. The biblical truth of once saved always saved puts the focus of salvation where it should be—on the holy and omnipotent God who finishes what He starts (Jude 24).[/quote

Reply
Apr 17, 2022 09:28:08   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
If you believe that you are saved and then practice sin, then in fact you were not truly saved in the first place. Those who don’t submit to Jesus Christ in their daily lives, having put off the old man and put on the new, are the unprepared virgins who are locked out of the wedding.


Yes, resist the devil and he shall flee from you, God needs to be in your mind constantly, BTW if you eat swine's flesh God says people are like a smokey fire that goes up His nose, He doesn't like it, adhere to His Word and satans worldy influence has no place in your heart or mind.

Reply
Apr 17, 2022 09:37:11   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
iFrank wrote:
Yes, resist the devil and he shall flee from you, God needs to be in your mind constantly, BTW if you eat swine's flesh God says people are like a smokey fire that goes up His nose, He doesn't like it, adhere to His Word and satans worldy influence has no place in your heart or mind.

No the swine part is wrong. That’s the mosaic covenant, the law, Grace puts that away. Peter saw, take-eat. We’re saved by what Jesus did, not by what we do, or did. The only time pork is wrong to eat is if it causes a stumbling block for someone else.

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Faith, Religion, Spirituality
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.