One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
The Left's Contempt for the Masses
Page <<first <prev 3 of 3
Jul 21, 2021 14:18:24   #
woodguru
 
1alpha7 wrote:
I Agree!

You may have seen this.
Hannity gives Biden (The Leftist Leader) a six-month report card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54si_VagXwg


I saw where Hannity is flipping to asking people to get vaccinated...

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 15:02:20   #
elledee
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
You think trump, a member of the ultra-rich has any warm feelings for the common man? His past actions portray someone that could care less.


Wrong Trump hater..... Trump's record as President made it crystal clear he cared about all Americans and put them first in all things..... unlike creepy hair sniffer who's made it clear he only cares about lining his pockets with Russian, Chinese and any other hostile to America foreign country's money.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 15:39:06   #
Army
 
woodguru wrote:
Funny, it's the right that has been led to believe that they are special, smarter, more loyal, are more patriotic and love their country the mostest, basically it amounts to being seriously special in the feeble definition, and prove it by seeing deeper truths in the silliest and stupidest conspiracy theories known to man...

God help us they truly believe trump won the election



Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 15:47:33   #
American Vet
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The military is the largest Socialist Republic on the planet.


Wrong - as you usually are.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 20:16:33   #
The Ms.
 
wtroxell wrote:
Well, that was refreshing and a good start to a sunny day! Know thy enemy and keep them close. Fool them into being your friend so they expose themselves to you. Then, whack them when the opportunity arises, perhaps in November for years to come.


Good thought but don’t think an election is the fix. Need to take them out permanently along with their sick appendages…. MSM, Big Tech, Education System….. come to think
of it …. Need to blow the whole thing up….. rebuild. As with the story of Noah…. Sometimes it all has to go to have a future. Just a thought.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 20:21:12   #
The Ms.
 
lpnmajor wrote:
The very same can be said for those on the right, "we know what's best for you".


No, we don’t care to waste time on your kind…. It’s the left who tries to change the world…. Steal elections. The left went south ….. this is the pushback…, The left started the cultural war….. the right will finish it. Your kind is just not used to us calling you out. Thought we were going to play nice forever….. Wrong as usual.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 20:21:43   #
The Ms.
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
You think trump, a member of the ultra-rich has any warm feelings for the common man? His past actions portray someone that could care less.


Name it Tippy!

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 20:26:46   #
The Ms.
 
working class stiff wrote:


The right's reliance on gerrymandering, the electoral college, voting restrictions, etc. are signs that you just hit the nail on the head. If anyone group thinks that they 'know better than you' it's the one's who claim that Jan 6th was just another tourist visit.


Why , because you say!!!! Sorry, you have no evidence…. Just building on a house of cards that has started to crack….the left is going down. Watch.
Strongly suggest you you stock up on Kleenex.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 20:29:47   #
The Ms.
 
woodguru wrote:
I saw where Hannity is flipping to asking people to get vaccinated...


So Hannity will also learn from experience….. He will be cancelled!!!!

Reply
Jul 22, 2021 00:32:34   #
DotsMan
 
working class stiff wrote:


The right's reliance on gerrymandering, the electoral college, voting restrictions, etc. are signs that you just hit the nail on the head. If anyone group thinks that they 'know better than you' it's the one's who claim that Jan 6th was just another tourist visit.


What is gerrymandering?
Who originated it?
What party was the originator a member of?

Note: I know the answers, just wondering if you do?
I'm sure that there others on this site who are wondering the same.

Reply
Jul 22, 2021 01:38:05   #
One Patriot
 
Milosia2 wrote:
I believe it’s the Tyranny of the Minority who has the contempt for the masses.


And I believe Ron White says it best, you just can’t fix stupid! You prove Ron White to be correct with almost every single one of your post.

Reply
 
 
Jul 22, 2021 02:11:57   #
One Patriot
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
American, There is no threat to our election system. The Trump cult doesn't like minority voters to vote. They throw road blocks up to make it as difficult as possible. Thats why we had a system where southern states had to get federal approval for any changes in election laws.


Hello saltwind 78, how are you doing? I’m not a Republican nor am I a Democratic! I just don’t believe in following anybody around blindly.

But, I have a few questions for you. What road blocks are you talking about that the Republicans and/or (as you called them) the Trump cult have put in place and/or are trying to put in place?

Are you talking about the law that the Democrats are unlawfully stopping in Texas by leaving Texas and flying to Washington DC? Because I’ve read that law and I didn’t see it there.

Are you talking about the one in Georgia? Because I read that one too and I didn’t see it there neither.

I actually read the laws that they have and/or are trying to pass. I do this for a few different reasons, one is because many many many moons ago my first grade teacher (Mrs. Neff) told me, it is a good day when you learn something new and it is a bad day when you don’t learn something new.

I remember a bumper sticker back in the late 70’s and early 80’s that said, my grandparents are dead, stop counting their votes. We knew back then that voter fraud was happening.

Reply
Jul 22, 2021 06:24:18   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
DotsMan wrote:
What is gerrymandering?
Who originated it?
What party was the originator a member of?

Note: I know the answers, just wondering if you do?
I'm sure that there others on this site who are wondering the same.


cracking and packing districts by manipulating political boundaries
eldridge gerry 1812
who cares....it was 1812 and irrelevant for today.

so what.....the internet is your friend. Those other members can look it up if they are interested.

Reply
Jul 22, 2021 06:27:46   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
The Ms. wrote:
Why , because you say!!!! Sorry, you have no evidence…. Just building on a house of cards that has started to crack….the left is going down. Watch.
Strongly suggest you you stock up on Kleenex.


What does this gobbledygook even mean? What point does it address? And there's no kleenex left....the 'the trump won' whiners have used it all up.

Reply
Jul 24, 2021 15:23:54   #
elledee
 
One Patriot wrote:
And I believe Ron White says it best, you just can’t fix stupid! You prove Ron White to be correct with almost every single one of your post.


spot on!!!!!!

Reply
Page <<first <prev 3 of 3
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.