One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
The Left's Contempt for the Masses
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jul 20, 2021 08:14:16   #
American Vet
 
Article points out the basic premise of progressive/leftists - certainly demonstrated by those here on OPP - that 'we are just a bit smarter than the average person'.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_lefts_contempt_for_the_masses.html

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 08:36:28   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
American Vet wrote:
Article points out the basic premise of progressive/leftists - certainly demonstrated by those here on OPP - that 'we are just a bit smarter than the average person'.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_lefts_contempt_for_the_masses.html


I believe it’s the Tyranny of the Minority who has the contempt for the masses.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 08:36:39   #
wtroxell
 
American Vet wrote:
Article points out the basic premise of progressive/leftists - certainly demonstrated by those here on OPP - that 'we are just a bit smarter than the average person'.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_lefts_contempt_for_the_masses.html


Well, that was refreshing and a good start to a sunny day! Know thy enemy and keep them close. Fool them into being your friend so they expose themselves to you. Then, whack them when the opportunity arises, perhaps in November for years to come.

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 08:42:17   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
American Vet wrote:
Article points out the basic premise of progressive/leftists - certainly demonstrated by those here on OPP - that 'we are just a bit smarter than the average person'.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_lefts_contempt_for_the_masses.html


The very same can be said for those on the right, "we know what's best for you".

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 09:08:40   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
American Vet wrote:
Article points out the basic premise of progressive/leftists - certainly demonstrated by those here on OPP - that 'we are just a bit smarter than the average person'.....

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_lefts_contempt_for_the_masses.html


You think trump, a member of the ultra-rich has any warm feelings for the common man? His past actions portray someone that could care less.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 09:32:12   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
Milosia2 wrote:
I believe it’s the Tyranny of the Minority who has the contempt for the masses.




The right's reliance on gerrymandering, the electoral college, voting restrictions, etc. are signs that you just hit the nail on the head. If anyone group thinks that they 'know better than you' it's the one's who claim that Jan 6th was just another tourist visit.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 09:33:41   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
wtroxell wrote:
Well, that was refreshing and a good start to a sunny day! Know thy enemy and keep them close. Fool them into being your friend so they expose themselves to you. Then, whack them when the opportunity arises, perhaps in November for years to come.


Perfect: you know what's best, do you not?

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 09:34:18   #
1alpha7
 
lpnmajor wrote:
The very same can be said for those on the right, "we know what's best for you".


There is a great difference between the Military soldiers & Free Citizens that should be kept and understood.

Years in the military can make adjusting to living in Freedom an inner battle.
Just because the military walks in cadence doesn't mean that all Free Citizens should.

The left wants to rule civilization like the Military... look at them now... will the military be able to protect
a Free Nation when they are taught just the opposite (as the Left wants to implement)?

The Left allows those who burn down cities & businesses, fight police, abuse those who own houses, & agree with Marxism/Communism to walk 'scot free'. They want the Freedom believers in prison or jail... that's communism.

The Right wants to continue Freedom, while the Left wants to enslave, destroy the economy, and dictate!

So, who knows what's best for citizens? The Right or the Destructive Left!

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 09:54:20   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
1alpha7 wrote:
There is a great difference between the Military soldiers & Free Citizens that should be kept and understood.

Years in the military can make adjusting to living in Freedom an inner battle.
Just because the military walks in cadence doesn't mean that all Free Citizens should.

The left wants to rule civilization like the Military... look at them now... will the military be able to protect
a Free Nation when they are taught just the opposite (as the Left wants to implement)?

The Left allows those who burn down cities & businesses, fight police, abuse those who own houses, & agree with Marxism/Communism to walk 'scot free'. They want the Freedom believers in prison or jail... that's communism.

The Right wants to continue Freedom, while the Left wants to enslave, destroy the economy, and dictate!

So, who knows what's best for citizens? The Right or the Destructive Left!
There is a great difference between the Military s... (show quote)


https://youtu.be/U04btz4YA6s

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 11:04:24   #
microphor
 
lpnmajor wrote:
The very same can be said for those on the right, "we know what's best for you".


Nope, but I know what's good for ME! Thats the difference.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 11:07:40   #
microphor
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
You think trump, a member of the ultra-rich has any warm feelings for the common man? His past actions portray someone that could care less.


show me, you haven't seen some of the things he's done to help others without accolades because your news doesn't show you those. But look them up, maybe start with the kid Trump provided airplane to get medical care. No one else stepped including your heros

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 11:12:09   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Milosia2 wrote:
I believe it’s the Tyranny of the Minority who has the contempt for the masses.


If you people are the masses ( which at this time I don't believe you are) this country is doomed.As of yet there are too many older people who remember what America was like.You indoctrinated ones will have cart blank soon enough to destroy it.It won't take you long when you get your desired utopia.Remember us then when you've destroyed the best country in the world.The country people have died trying to reach.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 11:40:59   #
American Vet
 
working class stiff wrote:


The right's reliance on gerrymandering, the electoral college, voting restrictions, etc. are signs that you just hit the nail on the head. If anyone group thinks that they 'know better than you' it's the one's who claim that Jan 6th was just another tourist visit.


Gerrymandering??
https://www.thedailybeast.com/democrats-hate-gerrymanderingexcept-when-they-get-to-do-it
https://election.princeton.edu/2017/08/23/democratic-partisan-gerrymanders-1972-present/
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-democrats-gerrymandering-redistricting/2021/02/22/id/1011014/

Electoral College. Educate yourself about why it exists and has worked well for 250 years.

Voting restrictions? Yes - requiring protection for the vote is really restrictive. Why are progressive/leftists so opposed to election integrity?

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 12:01:44   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
You think trump, a member of the ultra-rich has any warm feelings for the common man? His past actions portray someone that could care less.


Tip, I certainly agree with you.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 12:30:21   #
American Vet
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
You think trump, a member of the ultra-rich has any warm feelings for the common man? His past actions portray someone that could care less.


And which specific past action is that?

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.