One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Can't argue with this.
Page <prev 2 of 4 next> last>>
Apr 7, 2021 15:53:17   #
tactful Loc: just North of the District of LMAO
 
Grugore wrote:
Like, the government or the government-controlled media would report these deaths. Also, the number of deaths from covid was exaggerated by 16,000 percent. There is also the fact that there have been no more deaths from any cause than the previous year. The great pandemic. The great bushwa.


How many people,have you personally had to look at and say I’m sorry, we did all we could but this pathogen is too unknown to too many in order to treat it the way it needs to be?This is Fact not surreal wishful thinking.
in the beginning there were several cases only thought to be novel covid- 19, that were addressed by our outbreak response team.to date all legit cases get treated to a full spectrum before ever being considered.
none get exaggerated,though some get billed on the marquee,later get taken off due channels everyone has to go through. it is a pandemic,great depends on how one feels about it or ends up in a hospital or worse.

no amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot or simple minds.

do yourself a flavor and get informed,instead of reading some pundits horse hockey and publishing it on a public board of any kind.... keep your opinions to yourself,especially those not completely factual like the number pulled out of sweet cheeks or some other loose media like enquirer,globe,etc.

media hysteria doesn’t help anyone one iota ... doctors,emt’s do as do our teams when called.
a common GQP trait
a common GQP trait...
Don’t call us, we’ll call you unless you do get sick.
Don’t call us, we’ll call you unless you do get si...

Apr 7, 2021 16:12:28   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
I will take a vaccine , but I won't be telling you what to do!It's your life and you have a free will!


If you had Covid, the vaccine is dangerous because of the antibodies you already carry. Please ask your doctor before you get vaccine.

Apr 7, 2021 16:16:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
If you had Covid, the vaccine is dangerous because of the antibodies you already carry. Please ask your doctor before you get vaccine.


I already did.... She said I should wait for 3 months and than I can do it . .

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 16:17:44   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
I already did.... She said I should wait for 3 months and than I can do it . .


Just so you know.🤗

Apr 7, 2021 16:20:07   #
RascalRiley
 
Grugore wrote:
I feel the same way. How about you?


I got my first shot yesterday. The sooner you get Covid the sooner you too will develop immunity. Of course, if you suffer long term organ damage including brain damage and it has a disastrous effect on the rest of your life you can always feel good about the fact that you took one for team, Team Jerk

Apr 7, 2021 16:33:48   #
RT friend Loc: Kangaroo valley NSW Australia
 
Grugore wrote:
I feel the same way. How about you?


Just been vaccinated yesterday, go back on the 23 rd of the 6 th one fourty five pm sharp, didn't even ask what brand it was, if you don't like science go live in the bush, but even there your likely to find opposition, I was speaking with the footprint of Bung Nerodo and he said vaccines were OK.

Apr 7, 2021 16:39:16   #
tactful Loc: just North of the District of LMAO
 
jwrevagent wrote:
I got my shots on the advice of my medical people-I have a lot of physical issues, heart failure, stage three kidney whatever, COPD, diabetes Type 2-I figure since I am nearly 80, I might as well get it-but, as you say, PR, I have some friends who will not get it-they believe it changes DNA, and perhaps has something nefarious inside that allows the government to be more intrusive than they already are-and perhaps they are right-I have very little faith in the integrity of anyone in government from local to Federal-so would never do anything like that on just their say so. People have differing opinions about the efficacy of the vaccine, based on something they read, or some one told them, or perhaps their own experience. Get the vaccine or not-totally up to the individual, I believe.
I got my shots on the advice of my medical people-... (show quote)


it’s likely good you did given the ailments listed and age. I also know several people that will not get it,even though there is nothing in it that shouldn’t be there, aside from antigens which actually enhances our mRNA, you know,that thing that keeps the immune system in check that gets ramped up to assist ., but true it is a personal decision,just like most other inoculations barring a multitude of schools that insist on it,especially these days as well as in days past.
DNA 🧬 .. same place, different function.

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 16:53:19   #
tactful Loc: just North of the District of LMAO
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
If you had Covid, the vaccine is dangerous because of the antibodies you already carry. Please ask your doctor before you get vaccine.


it depends, those antibodies built up after being ill may or may not prevent a recurrence with different variants floating around these days .... no one seems to know how long antibodies formed fair against something we know terribly little about at this time, but asking questions never hurt anyone,especially if you were not infected or even if ya were... knowledge is a good thing.

Apr 7, 2021 18:16:33   #
teabag09
 
Grugore wrote:
You're going to take an experimental drug that rewrites your DNA and has already killed thousands of perfectly healthy people? I thought you were smarter than that? Do you even know what's in it?


The ones who designed it know what's in it but not what it'll do to you. Mike

Apr 7, 2021 18:18:06   #
teabag09
 
Weasel wrote:
I know that so far Biden has allowed over 400,000 ileagal aliens to cross our southern border in the last 2 1/2 months.
I know that at least 20% of them have Coronavirus and nobody is worried about them spreading the virus, or any other unwanted sickness.
I know that the vacine does not stop you from getting sick. So obviously the vacine doesn't work.
I also know that Biden will not let our Surgeon General speak to the public about the Coronavirus.
So NO I do not trust Biden, the Vacine, our Governments handling of what is a Complete, and Utter FRAUD.
GOOD LUCK AMERICANS.
I know that so far Biden has allowed over 400,000 ... (show quote)


It is NOT a VACCINE. Look up the definition of a VACCINE! Mike

Apr 7, 2021 18:23:20   #
teabag09
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/


Lori, I can understand why you'd take the shot after what you went through.

This is not a vaccine, has not been tested on animals because they were afraid it would kill them and alters you RNA which "may" make you more likely to be in danger of your immune system not protecting you as it should.

I wish nothing but GOD's blessings on you and yours. Mike

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 18:25:50   #
RascalRiley
 
teabag09 wrote:
Lori, I can understand why you'd take the shot after what you went through.

This is not a vaccine, has not been tested on animals because they were afraid it would kill them and alters you RNA which "may" make you more likely to be in danger of your immune system not protecting you as it should.

I wish nothing but GOD's blessings on you and yours. Mike


and you know this how?

Apr 7, 2021 18:35:04   #
teabag09
 
RascalRiley wrote:
and you know this how?


Because I can look stuff up and read what is written. Do some research on your own and if you can come up with differing info, post it. As I posted earlier, they don't know the long or short term for that matter, what effects on anyone will be as there was no extensive testing done on so called vaccine. Look up the definition of a vaccine and you'll see that this isn't one. Mike

Apr 7, 2021 18:50:51   #
RascalRiley
 
teabag09 wrote:
Because I can look stuff up and read what is written. Do some research on your own and if you can come up with differing info, post it. As I posted earlier, they don't know the long or short term for that matter, what effects on anyone will be as there was no extensive testing done on so called vaccine. Look up the definition of a vaccine and you'll see that this isn't one. Mike


I am retired. I am researching all day long. We just have different sources we trust. Doctor Oz is not on my list

Apr 7, 2021 18:54:17   #
Grugore
 
Reagan said it best. Words that every American should fear.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help". I'll take my chances with the virus. We know for a fact that people have died after getting the vaccine. That's all I need to know. Since I have a compromised immune system, there is no way to predict what the vaccine would do to me. They will have to kill me before they can give me the vaccine. My body. My choice. And if they manage to do it without killing and I survive the experience, if there is still a judge who defends peoples Constitutional rights, I'll sue them for every penny I can get. The law is clear about doing something like this. A persons sovereignty over their own body is a basic human right.

Page <prev 2 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.