One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Can't argue with this.
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Apr 6, 2021 22:23:02   #
Grugore
 
I feel the same way. How about you?



Apr 6, 2021 22:39:56   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Grugore wrote:
I feel the same way. How about you?


I will take a vaccine , but I won't be telling you what to do!It's your life and you have a free will!

Apr 6, 2021 22:43:46   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Grugore wrote:
I feel the same way. How about you?


Ditto

 
 
Apr 6, 2021 22:43:52   #
Grugore
 
proud republican wrote:
I will take a vaccine , but I won't be telling you what to do!It's your life and you have a free will!


You're going to take an experimental drug that rewrites your DNA and has already killed thousands of perfectly healthy people? I thought you were smarter than that? Do you even know what's in it?

Apr 6, 2021 23:06:34   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Grugore wrote:
You're going to take an experimental drug that rewrites your DNA and has already killed thousands of perfectly healthy people? I thought you were smarter than that? Do you even know what's in it?


I know that so far Biden has allowed over 400,000 ileagal aliens to cross our southern border in the last 2 1/2 months.
I know that at least 20% of them have Coronavirus and nobody is worried about them spreading the virus, or any other unwanted sickness.
I know that the vacine does not stop you from getting sick. So obviously the vacine doesn't work.
I also know that Biden will not let our Surgeon General speak to the public about the Coronavirus.
So NO I do not trust Biden, the Vacine, our Governments handling of what is a Complete, and Utter FRAUD.
GOOD LUCK AMERICANS.

Apr 6, 2021 23:09:02   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Grugore wrote:
You're going to take an experimental drug that rewrites your DNA and has already killed thousands of perfectly healthy people? I thought you were smarter than that? Do you even know what's in it?


https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

Apr 7, 2021 00:04:18   #
Grugore
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/


And yet people continue to die after taking it. Why risk it? Also, do you really trust these people to tell you the truth? Again, I thought you were smarter than that. Guess I was wrong.

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 00:07:38   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Grugore wrote:
I feel the same way. How about you?


No, I was born with sense.

Apr 7, 2021 00:21:48   #
Grugore
 
lpnmajor wrote:
No, I was born with sense.


What happened to it? Where did it go?

Apr 7, 2021 05:25:35   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
Grugore wrote:
I feel the same way. How about you?


You guys see what's happening? It's right here in this thread...I know you people were friends yesterday, don't let them divide you. Argue about chili-recipes...anything but covid. Don't let the liars get between you.
God Bless America.

Apr 7, 2021 06:08:13   #
skyrider
 
Grugore wrote:
You're going to take an experimental drug that rewrites your DNA and has already killed thousands of perfectly healthy people? I thought you were smarter than that? Do you even know what's in it?


Just remember Grugore, you should have no sympathy whatsoever for people who start dying from taking this very dangerous immune system modification. And they will start dying from it en masse.

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 10:22:43   #
microphor
 
Grugore wrote:
And yet people continue to die after taking it. Why risk it? Also, do you really trust these people to tell you the truth? Again, I thought you were smarter than that. Guess I was wrong.


Could you please post the deaths related to taking the Moderns or Phisher vaccine, I was unable to find it?

Apr 7, 2021 11:53:35   #
tactful Loc: just North of the District of LMAO
 
microphor wrote:
Could you please post the deaths related to taking the Moderns or Phisher vaccine, I was unable to find it?


Indeed, can anyone provide a list of people dying here in droves?
Being on and helping run global forum's has its perks.
In some 80 plus countries there were a handful of people that had underlying issues that passed away due to a pre existing condition.
Absolutely No place had anyone dying en masse!

Please stop with the disinformation.

You're doing your Bulletin Board a disservice.

Apr 7, 2021 14:40:55   #
Grugore
 
tactful wrote:
Indeed, can anyone provide a list of people dying here in droves?
Being on and helping run global forum's has its perks.
In some 80 plus countries there were a handful of people that had underlying issues that passed away due to a pre existing condition.
Absolutely No place had anyone dying en masse!

Please stop with the disinformation.

You're doing your Bulletin Board a disservice.


Like, the government or the government-controlled media would report these deaths. Also, the number of deaths from covid was exaggerated by 16,000 percent. There is also the fact that there have been no more deaths from any cause than the previous year. The great pandemic. The great bushwa.

Apr 7, 2021 15:42:53   #
jwrevagent
 
proud republican wrote:
I will take a vaccine , but I won't be telling you what to do!It's your life and you have a free will!


I got my shots on the advice of my medical people-I have a lot of physical issues, heart failure, stage three kidney whatever, COPD, diabetes Type 2-I figure since I am nearly 80, I might as well get it-but, as you say, PR, I have some friends who will not get it-they believe it changes DNA, and perhaps has something nefarious inside that allows the government to be more intrusive than they already are-and perhaps they are right-I have very little faith in the integrity of anyone in government from local to Federal-so would never do anything like that on just their say so. People have differing opinions about the efficacy of the vaccine, based on something they read, or some one told them, or perhaps their own experience. Get the vaccine or not-totally up to the individual, I believe.

Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.