One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Thoughts - Only racism can defeat racism???
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Feb 22, 2021 07:36:37   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
And I’m on your team. We are a country of many races and none of us will ever accept blindly. Acceptance and respect are things that must be earned. This Republic was built by European Americans who risked everything to create what we have today and must not be shunned by education today. Cancel culture is the single most absurd thing I’ve ever heard. We aren’t going to come together by living separately. We must come together as Christians and that’s my bottom line.


I absolutely agree with you as well.
Especially your comment of: Acceptance and respect are things that must be earned...

Its heart wrenching to think of all that was done to form this Union and what it cost in the process over our 243 years born..
How so many can readily dismiss our great success for tried and true mishaps of other countries: Socialistic or Communistic stagers the mind..I used to think it was ignorance or lack of history yet I have come to the conclusion those who push to move us away from our Constitution , Religion and freedom do so intentionally with nothing but greed, domination and suppression their goal... It is hard to simply dismiss it or them anymore nor will we whom actually do see what they are doing!!!

Remove freedom of speech, weapons and our religious freedom and we tread especially close to an America that never was as intended.. To rule by hate, division and oppression rather than that of mutual respect of others and honoring a unity of difference yet working together to better “ it for all” is a must, just as you say!!!
I fear the present course must be changed immediately lest we all loose in the failure of it.. We already are in so many aspects..

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 07:38:21   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Racism will be with us always. White folks should just get used to being discriminated against. I think all other races should pay white folk for reparations.


Ask biden to add us to his list to include whites since he see’s visbility for the blacks.. Talk about buying votes~~

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 08:21:01   #
drlarrygino
 
lindajoy wrote:
Ask biden to add us to his list to include whites since he see’s visbility for the blacks.. Talk about buying votes~~


I think Bribem visualizes whites as those who should be taxed at high rates to pay for all of the world's slackers and malcontents that want free handouts.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 08:30:36   #
moldyoldy
 
lindajoy wrote:
I absolutely agree with you as well.
Especially your comment of: Acceptance and respect are things that must be earned...

Its heart wrenching to think of all that was done to form this Union and what it cost in the process over our 243 years born..
How so many can readily dismiss our great success for tried and true mishaps of other countries: Socialistic or Communistic stagers the mind..I used to think it was ignorance or lack of history yet I have come to the conclusion those who push to move us away from our Constitution , Religion and freedom do so intentionally with nothing but greed, domination and suppression their goal... It is hard to simply dismiss it or them anymore nor will we whom actually do see what they are doing!!!

Remove freedom of speech, weapons and our religious freedom and we tread especially close to an America that never was as intended.. To rule by hate, division and oppression rather than that of mutual respect of others and honoring a unity of difference yet working together to better “ it for all” is a must, just as you say!!!
I fear the present course must be changed immediately lest we all loose in the failure of it.. We already are in so many aspects..
I absolutely agree with you as well. br Especial... (show quote)


The US has never been what it aspires to be. The founders did not really mean FOR ALL. Only male landowners had a say in government and mostly in life also. People have been fighting to make America be that constitutional republic as it was written. Where all people are created equal and treated that way.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 08:37:31   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
moldyoldy wrote:
The US has never been what it aspires to be. The founders did not really mean FOR ALL. Only male landowners had a say in government and mostly in life also. People have been fighting to make America be that constitutional republic as it was written. Where all people are created equal and treated that way.


People aren't created equal...

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 08:45:46   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
People aren't created equal...


Might depend on how equal is defined.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 08:48:32   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
drlarrygino wrote:
I think Bribem visualizes whites as those who should be taxed at high rates to pay for all of the world's slackers and malcontents that want free handouts.


I wonder if he declared his shares of hunters financial windfalls selling out our country!! He’s being audited maybe we should demand daddy is as well?? All of em for that fact...

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 09:01:16   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Might depend on how equal is defined.


People can receive equal rights...

But that will not guarantee equal ability, equal opportunity, or equal outcomes....

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 13:00:11   #
son of witless
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I find them both funny....

I is transnigger🤣🤣🤣🤣


I watched a comedy show late at night 20 or more years ago. An hour long show with Black comedians in front of a Black audience. In those 60 minutes the N word was used 30 or 40 times and the audience was laughing and rolling in the aisles.

I thought about the fact that if you or I had used that word we would be severely punished. Now either the word is offensive or it is not. There is a basic hypocrisy built into the use of the word and the left seems oblivious to their own pretense.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 13:16:00   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
moldyoldy wrote:
The US has never been what it aspires to be. The founders did not really mean FOR ALL. Only male landowners had a say in government and mostly in life also. People have been fighting to make America be that constitutional republic as it was written. Where all people are created equal and treated that way.




Ah yes, moldyoldy.

You mean like when a male in his 20s decides he'd like to attend a vocational college and has an interview regarding finances? At his interview, he's told that were he black or a single mother, there would be a lot of money, loans and aid (scholarships), available for him. But, due to non-parentage and race, he's have to pay full boat.

Do you mean things like that?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 14:02:50   #
moldyoldy
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Ah yes, moldyoldy.

You mean like when a male in his 20s decides he'd like to attend a vocational college and has an interview regarding finances? At his interview, he's told that were he black or a single mother, there would be a lot of money, loans and aid (scholarships), available for him. But, due to non-parentage and race, he's have to pay full boat.

Do you mean things like that?


That’s the kind of BS you are fed.

https://educationdata.org/student-loan-debt-by-race

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 14:03:50   #
Carol Kelly
 
Iliamna1 wrote:
It's criminal discrimination against whites. These things need to start being taken to the courts.


What courts?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 14:06:23   #
Carol Kelly
 
drlarrygino wrote:
I think Bribem visualizes whites as those who should be taxed at high rates to pay for all of the world's slackers and malcontents that want free handouts.


Well said. Agreed. Greed and laziness and desire for more power at any price (which we pay)

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 14:47:50   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
moldyoldy wrote:
That’s the kind of BS you are fed.

https://educationdata.org/student-loan-debt-by-race



No, it's an experience my son had.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 15:49:57   #
Iliamna1
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
What courts?


Cases like those generally are obligated to start in the local or state courts, and then progress upward and ultimately to the Supreme court.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.