One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
That is not rhetorical! Where do you stand???
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 next>>
Jan 10, 2019 19:00:52   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO


YES.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 19:08:21   #
ron vrooman
 
Thank you.

Seth wrote:
YES.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 19:11:38   #
ron vrooman
 
were you referring to the thumbs up or something else as not textually exactly true???


The Critical Critic wrote:
This part is textually not exactly true...

Good topic you started here though.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 19:36:13   #
The Critical Critic (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
were you referring to the thumbs up or something else as not textually exactly true???

Just my words, when I wrote.... “absolutely constitutional”

I appreciated the thumbs up though.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 19:56:16   #
ron vrooman
 
as we are guaranteed a Constitutional Republic form of government. there is nothing democratic about it except for the unlawful corporate governance that has been brainwashing the kids with common core for 16 years. That will soon be over.

The Critical Critic wrote:
Just my words, when I wrote.... “absolutely constitutional”

I appreciated the thumbs up though.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 20:00:22   #
dongreen76 (a regular here)
 
tulln1951 wrote:
YES. THE REASON IT IS NOT WORKING WELL IS THAT WE HAVE YERY LITTLE REPRESENTATION IN CONGRESS ESPECIALLY AMONG THE DEMOCRATS WHO WANT SOCIALISM WHICH WAS NOT THEIR ORIGINAL INTENT. GILLY.


It should not be looked upon as socialisim as looked upon as regulating people whom has taken advantage of America's gullibility, naivety,and stupidity so far as letting people tell them anything and still remaining relatively sure they can still get their vote.Those Democrats that you accuse of being socialist are more or less realizing the need that certain elements in the country need regulating.You have no clear cut comprehension of what socialisim is,regulation is a facid of socialisim,but ,contrary to what Donald Trump's perceived threat is -that the nation is being besieged by extraneous forces,allies and foes alike taking advantage of us-that is not the case.Therefore he does not have a right to declare an emergency that is none existent.If an emergency exist, it was created by the aforementioned element and has been upon us for approximately 36 years.A glutenous, profit first,indifferent callous economy was created["It's the economy stupid"] This is the true emergency.This demeanor has all kind of
derivatives,such as drug use,crime did .......in order to keep abreast with it's high cost to live in it comfortably.People have become beset of schizophrenia, hence ,all kinds of Helter skelter crimes of Armageddon era's are amongst us.These Democrats are the wise invisionist that realize something has to be done,thus - they want to attack the problem from whence it emanates,The rich man's party.
The Republicans proprietors.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 20:27:34   #
The Critical Critic (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
as we are guaranteed a Constitutional Republic form of government. there is nothing democratic about it except for the unlawful corporate governance that has been brainwashing the kids with common core for 16 years. That will soon be over.

Article IV Section IV.

My response to Woodguru was an attempt to get a rise out him/her, about Merrick Garland, his point was valid that he should have been given a vote in accordance with the constitution. I was just in a mood at the time to start some trouble, lol.

You say that, all the brainwashing and common core will be coming to an end soon.... nothing would please me more, I assure you, but, how are you able to say this with such confidence? It’s true that our education system is meandering toward third world status, but I don’t believe the corporate governance gives a rat’s ass what the statistics show.

Who, and how, will end this soon?

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 21:27:28   #
ron vrooman
 
You wrote words that were incapable of answering the simple yes or no. I read all that you wrote found nothing to indicate you comprehend the task.
yes or no then defend your position. Where do YOU stand? It's the economy stupid is from Lying Willie Clinton's campaign. socialist/communist/democrat non Constitutional Republican form of government.

dongreen76 wrote:
It should not be looked upon as socialisim as looked upon as regulating people whom has taken advantage of America's gullibility, naivety,and stupidity so far as letting people tell them anything and still remaining relatively sure they can still get their vote.Those Democrats that you accuse of being socialist are more or less realizing the need that certain elements in the country need regulating.You have no clear cut comprehension of what socialisim is,regulation is a facid of socialisim,but ,contrary to what Donald Trump's perceived threat is -that the nation is being besieged by extraneous forces,allies and foes alike taking advantage of us-that is not the case.Therefore he does not have a right to declare an emergency that is none existent.If an emergency exist, it was created by the aforementioned element and has been upon us for approximately 36 years.A glutenous, profit first,indifferent callous economy was created["It's the economy stupid"] This is the true emergency.This demeanor has all kind of
derivatives,such as drug use,crime did .......in order to keep abreast with it's high cost to live in it comfortably.People have become beset of schizophrenia, hence ,all kinds of Helter skelter crimes of Armageddon era's are amongst us.These Democrats are the wise invisionist that realize something has to be done,thus - they want to attack the problem from whence it emanates,The rich man's party.
The Republicans proprietors.
It should not be looked upon as socialisim as look... (show quote)

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 23:21:34   #
dongreen76 (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
You wrote words that were incapable of answering the simple yes or no. I read all that you wrote found nothing to indicate you comprehend the task.
yes or no then defend your position. Where do YOU stand? It's the economy stupid is from Lying Willie Clinton's campaign. socialist/communist/democrat non Constitutional Republican form of government.


That's because( stupid) I was not addressing specifically the initial writer of the post- but (brilliant)I was addressing one of the replyers of the post.He was suggestive that the Democrats are traitors and they are advocating socialisim.At a time when their titular head is being scrutinized as being a traitor.Where do I stand on building a wall,I don't think a wall is a solution.Were I one of the trespassers a wall might slow me down a bit but it wouldn't impede me from gaining entry into the country.I simply would go to home Depot,buy me a little shovel and simply dig me a little trench under the wall in the dead of night .... Furthermore ,the fact that I defended the Democrats from the people accusing them of being treasonous should have been an indicator how I felt about the matter as to whether I'm an advocate of Marxism as oppose to as you put it."Our Constitutional Republic".I question your choice of words,you calling it a "Constitutional Republic" which does not set right with me.China call themselves THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA, Russia also referred to themselves as the UNION OF SOVIET SOCIALIST REPUBLIC,that being said, referring to our selves as a republica makes us resemble those that are mortal enemy's.I have always been educated to believe that we are living in and are advocates of
a free Democracy which is a more distinguishing adjective/noun from are Ideology opposites whom call themselves Republics also.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 23:31:34   #
ron vrooman
 
OK i'm stupid, because you don't answer the question. maybe if you read it again you can retain your answer long enough to type it on a reply.
I'll give you a clue. yes or no.

Most of the Democrats are ignorant, stupid, evil and/or traitors that is just a fact, starting from the top down. Most Republicans are also. They are all creatures of the swamp in DC. Still not the point.

The wall is not in the discussion. It was nice you shared your opinion on another subject.

dongreen76 wrote:
That's because( stupid) I was not addressing specifically the initial writer of the post- but (brilliant)I was addressing one of the replyers of the post.He was suggestive that the Democrats are traitors and they are advocating socialisim.At a time when their titular head is being scrutinized as being a traitor.Where do I stand on building a wall,I don't think a wall is a solution.Were I one of the trespassers a wall might slow me down a bit but it wouldn't impede me from gaining entry into the country.I simply would go to home Depot,buy me a little shovel and simply dig me a little trench under the wall in the dead of night.
That's because( stupid) I was not addressing speci... (show quote)

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 08:15:37   #
cbpat1 (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO



Yes

| Reply
Jan 11, 2019 09:38:58   #
ron vrooman
 
thank you cbpat1

cbpat1 wrote:
Yes

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 11:12:28   #
ron vrooman
 
there are some basic premises: people are being made from persons everyday. Once a people is awake then there is a process. Many of the people are parents and grandparents that take action. Occasionally a politician wakes up like Kristie in S.D.
The pendulum has swung as far as it could go when killery was not anointed president. The Donald may be able to keep the return swing of the pendulum going in the direction of Constitutional Republic for the first time since 1861. We have 16 years of dumbed down persons to wake up then educate. islam is a bigger issue than dumb persons.

The Critical Critic wrote:
Article IV Section IV.

My response to Woodguru was an attempt to get a rise out him/her, about Merrick Garland, his point was valid that he should have been given a vote in accordance with the constitution. I was just in a mood at the time to start some trouble, lol.

You say that, all the brainwashing and common core will be coming to an end soon.... nothing would please me more, I assure you, but, how are you able to say this with such confidence? It’s true that our education system is meandering toward third world status, but I don’t believe the corporate governance gives a rat’s ass what the statistics show.

Who, and how, will end this soon?
Article IV Section IV. img src="https://static.on... (show quote)

| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 12:53:56   #
dongreen76 (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
there are some basic premises: people are being made from persons everyday. Once a people is awake then there is a process. Many of the people are parents and grandparents that take action. Occasionally a politician wakes up like Kristie in S.D.
The pendulum has swung as far as it could go when killery was not anointed president. The Donald may be able to keep the return swing of the pendulum going in the direction of Constitutional Republic for the first time since 1861. We have 16 years of dumbed down persons to wake up then educate. islam is a bigger issue than dumb persons.
there are some basic premises: people are being ma... (show quote)


You need to get re-aquainted with the first amendment,You persist in denouning an individuals right to worship the `GOD`of their choice,you persist in debunking a person's right to freedom of speech,their right to voice a desenting opinion that does not corroborate your own.What part of it do you not understand



| Reply
Jan 12, 2019 19:25:02   #
ron vrooman
 
The map you show indicates a line 100 miles inside our borders as free speech. 44 made that decree. Read the first amendment. There is no freedom of religion, only the feds will not make a state religion. You read it. I know it.

dongreen76 wrote:
You need to get re-aquainted with the first amendment,You persist in denouning an individuals right to worship the `GOD`of their choice,you persist in debunking a person's right to freedom of speech,their right to voice a desenting opinion that does not corroborate your own.What part of it do you not understand

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.