One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
That is not rhetorical! Where do you stand???
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
Jan 9, 2019 14:46:55   #
ron vrooman
 
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 14:47:38   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO


Yes

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 14:55:58   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO


So if you want to have a constitutional government, when does the GOP start respecting the constitution and stop undermining and gutting democracy?

Merrick Garland comes to mind, there is no argument that there was anything wrong with him, just that McConnell said he would deny any Obama nomination. Definitely not constitutional.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 15:17:50   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
So if you want to have a constitutional government, when does the GOP start respecting the constitution and stop undermining and gutting democracy?

Merrick Garland comes to mind, there is no argument that there was anything wrong with him, just that McConnell said he would deny any Obama nomination. Definitely not constitutional.



| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 15:28:17   #
EL (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO


Yes

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 15:51:34   #
tulln1951
 
YES. THE REASON IT IS NOT WORKING WELL IS THAT WE HAVE YERY LITTLE REPRESENTATION IN CONGRESS ESPECIALLY AMONG THE DEMOCRATS WHO WANT SOCIALISM WHICH WAS NOT THEIR ORIGINAL INTENT. GILLY.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 16:05:19   #
ron vrooman
 
You neglected to make your mark. yes or no for you. You want to debate good. First accomplish the task.

woodguru wrote:
So if you want to have a constitutional government, when does the GOP start respecting the constitution and stop undermining and gutting democracy?

Merrick Garland comes to mind, there is no argument that there was anything wrong with him, just that McConnell said he would deny any Obama nomination. Definitely not constitutional.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 16:07:56   #
ron vrooman
 
Apparently you prefer to not make your make either. I wonder what you find difficult about yes or no but agree with a person that cannot make their mark either.

Lonewolf wrote:

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 16:08:39   #
ron vrooman
 
thank you.

Liberty Tree wrote:
Yes

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 17:15:29   #
working class stiff (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
Apparently you prefer to not make your make either. I wonder what you find difficult about yes or no but agree with a person that cannot make their mark either.


Could be you offer a false choice.
What is " color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic."? Color of law means what? If it looks like a constitutional republic , acts like a constitutional republic then, quack, why isn't it a constitutional republic?

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 18:57:56   #
ron vrooman
 
Here is a clear example. Oregon's Constitution has an Original Article II. In 1908 the Governor Benson put Article VII amended into the Constitution without one vote being counted in any county. All the judges and BAR attorneys use amended which is more favorable to the BAR than Common law and the whole bunch agree to use amended. That is color of law.
So, Lincoln incorporated and changed the word of for for or the other way around. Dropped 13 TONA and they all pretend to be a Constitutional Republic but operate as a business not government.

Now, figure it our working class stiff. It always goes in their favor unless it is so egregious as in the Vegas Bundy Trial. Then they pick a fall guy and dismiss the charges.

working class stiff wrote:
Could be you offer a false choice.
What is " color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic."? Color of law means what? If it looks like a constitutional republic , acts like a constitutional republic then, quack, why isn't it a constitutional republic?

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 19:33:38   #
GmanTerry
 
ron vrooman wrote:
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO


The MAIN reason I voted for President Trump was his promise to return the Supreme Court to interpreting the Constitution of the united States of America. Second was his promise to finally stop the invasion from the south. Ten percent of out population being illegal is more than enough. He's trying, the Commies are resisting.

Semper Fi

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 20:12:27   #
ron vrooman
 
well said Jarhead. How about a yes or no?


GmanTerry wrote:
The MAIN reason I voted for President Trump was his promise to return the Supreme Court to interpreting the Constitution of the united States of America. Second was his promise to finally stop the invasion from the south. Ten percent of out population being illegal is more than enough. He's trying, the Commies are resisting.

Semper Fi

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 00:38:14   #
The Critical Critic (a regular here)
 
ron vrooman wrote:
It is very basic: Yes Constitutional Republic form of Government for The United States of America

OR


No, I prefer some other form of Government.


What we currently have is color of law corporate governance acting like a Constitutional Republic. That is why we get so many strange happenings.

So if you looked at this please leave your YES or NO

Yes

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 00:39:31   #
ron vrooman
 
thank you

The Critical Critic wrote:
Yes

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.