One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Posts for: Loki
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2280 next>>
Sep 22, 2017 03:11:16   #
dongreen76 wrote:
They say nothing intelligent or constructive,I don't see the point in them.They know who they are.


You are correct; they say nothing intelligent or constructive. They would much rather post nonsensical crap like

"I am commonly opposed to ..........those were fictional chara.......I don't ,I'm disgusted,you can't reason with these........ their thats most commonly spelled brer fox and rab ....
Shut up!,hon..`worst than than the nignigni......."

Oh, that's right. Those belong to you.
 
Sep 22, 2017 03:07:57   #
dongreen76 wrote:
I am commonly opposed to ..........those were fictional chara.......I don't ,I'm disgusted,you can't reason with these........ their thats most commonly spelled brer fox and rab ....
Shut up!,hon..`worst than than the nignigni........


Either get back on your meds, or start taking more of them.
Sep 22, 2017 01:34:45   #
Manning345 wrote:
T'was brillig. and the slithy troves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

all mimsey were the borogroves, and the momme raths outgrabe...


Jabberwocky?!?!
Sep 22, 2017 01:32:39   #
no propaganda please wrote:
The difference is that Uncle Remus, while uneducated, was truly a wise man.


Unlike this clown, who is more like B'rer Fox.
Sep 22, 2017 01:31:06   #
plainlogic wrote:
The big question that always rises Nest, is, who brought this disaster to fruition? Yeah, that'd right YOUR party, Democrat, liberal, progressives who never read one iota of the disastrous bill, Obama signed on without reading it too.

Would you buy a house, a car without reading the contract? Ooops, never mind, the guy would say, Nest? just sign it, don't worry what's in it, it's just the same ole stuff, you know blah, blah, blah. Then he tells you Nest, you don't have to know what's in it until you sign it, then you'll know.

Remember the architect who drew it up? what he thought about you? His name? Johnathan Gruber... And you're upset that the GOP wants to correct the problem causes people to lose their coverage? It's not Trump, it's the Republicans in name only, also known as Democrats in hiding.

The Democrats have always done what you see here, they screw things up, throw money at it, never try to fix what they break. Then, they point fingers at anyone who tries to fix it. And you're part of the problem nest, you bobble your head up and down parroting everything you hear.. It's no wonder you get disparaged time and again. You can't help yourself in the expletives...
The big question that always rises Nest, is, who b... (show quote)

Uh.....I don't think parroting is the reason he bobs his head up and down. (Unless that's what they're calling it now.)
Sep 21, 2017 20:07:29   #
Voice of Reason wrote:
LOL indeed. It's lose, not loose, moron.


Don't waste your time. It's only about the 50th time he has made that mistake. The world's most long-lived typo.
 
Sep 21, 2017 20:04:46   #
GmanTerry wrote:
Loki, it appear that you and I think exactly alike.

Semper Fi


Thank you.
Sep 21, 2017 13:59:17   #
Kevyn wrote:
your post exemplifies why people who fight for and demand justice must take measures like thease courageous kids have. Your hate and ignorance will go to the grave with you and the world will be a better place when it does.


Kevyn, these "courageous kids" have no effing idea what they are protesting or why. They were told to do something by adults, and what to say. Eight year olds are not exactly known for spending a lot of time dithering over ethical dilemmas.
Sep 21, 2017 13:45:43   #
Alicia wrote:
***************************
The balance of the test comes up after you've answered the first question. Try again.


I fixed it. A computer glitch. Thank you for your concern.
I also aced the test.
Sep 21, 2017 13:44:38   #
Docadhoc wrote:
He is easily impressed.


By himself.
Sep 21, 2017 13:40:52   #
tdsrnest wrote:
There's no budget passed you fu$king idiot. All Trump out smarted Chuck And Nancy WTF is it with you what Trump did was took away the right wing bargaining power. Did you not hear what Ryan and McConnell they couldn't believe that idiot agreed to that.

Democrats killing 60 million what the hell are you talking about. Give me an example.

You are a bunch of Nazies and white supremacist what do you think Trump is.


They are a bunch of people who, unlike you, can spell, write a coherent sentence and post a paragraph without one single grammar error or lie in it. So far that seems to be above your pay grade.
 
Sep 21, 2017 13:37:35   #
PeterS wrote:
How funny, you're the one who can't prove what you say and you are calling someone else the buffoon. A clearer case of projection there couldn't be....


Peter, I gave the title and section of US Code to back up my claims. StraightUp gave an opinion unsupported by anything but his own peculiar brand of arrogant bigotry.
Sep 21, 2017 13:35:22   #
straightUp wrote:
1. I never said I was an aerospace engineer... You've just proved your inadequacy in reading comprehension.
2. find it yourself? YOU were the one making the false claim you moron, so the burden of proof is on YOU not me.

I'm not going to waste any more time on your retarded antics. If you have something substantial to say about the topic or about my argument, then be my guest, but if you're just going to fill up pages with cheap shots and childish tit-tats then I'm not interested.

That goes for the rest of the losers barking at my feet.

I knew this topic was going to piss off the bigots on this site, so I wasn't expecting anything different and it was fun to see you bigots tripping over yourselves to insult me, while completely failing to present a counter argument of ANY kind. But you know... it gets boring pretty fast, when that's all there is.

So again, if you have a counter-argument, present it. Otherwise, I'll be wrapping this up as yet another exposure of incompetence, ignorance and emotional turmoil in the Trump base.
1. I never said I was an aerospace engineer... You... (show quote)

*********

Pardon me, oh great one in thine own eyes and estimation. Your dad was the aerospace engineer, you were the software engineer. Happy now?
*******
"I'm not going to waste any more time on your retarded antics. If you have something substantial to say about the topic or about my argument, then be my guest, but if you're just going to fill up pages with cheap shots and childish tit-tats then I'm not interested."
I understand. Your bullshit opinions are pearls of great price, but when they are refuted by US Law, they're bigoted ignorance. You give opinion, I give fact.
When you requested a counter argument, you should have specified one that you could refute. For a very reasonable fee I would have adjusted my post to make you look if not good, at least competent.

Bark, bark, asshole.
Sep 21, 2017 13:09:50   #
debeda wrote:
Yep "We're from the government we're here to help"
😼😼😼😼😼😼

AKA the nine most feared words in the English language.
Sep 21, 2017 09:08:38   #
sboy wrote:
If you want people to read your comments, you will have to go back to school to learn, at least, the difference between "there" and "their". If you can't put a sentence together, your comments will (justifiably) not be read by most people on this site.


Au contraire. Everytime I do something I think is stupid, I read one of turdnest's posts to remind myself of what stupid really is.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2280 next>>
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.