One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Posts for: WinkyTink
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 256 next>>
Apr 10, 2024 13:28:44   #
padremike wrote:
Yes indeed. We remember those times when there existed a very amenable balance between church and state. This balance became intolerable to the Democrat Marxist Left who intentionally forced issues of religion, such as a******n and the L***Q agenda, into politics and destroyed the balance between church and state. The very idea that murdering children in the womb is both virtuous and necessary is a glaring example of the triumph of evil.


I essentially agree with you but must point out that the a******n and LBGx issues are not the exclusive domain of religion.

Common sense and logic support limiting and controlling both. But then too, we must be able to win e******ns otherwise all of our goals will be stymied by the left.
Go to
Apr 10, 2024 09:34:17   #
Ready player 1 wrote:
You can blame Dems for allot and ill agree with you more often than not. However when it comes to this issue, it's not about politics, Republicans or Democrats. Actually politics should stay out of this and it be between the doctor and his patients. Pregnancy is not a black or white line drawn into the sand. There is allot of gray in between. For those who use a******n as a practice for birth control should just get their tubes tied and be done with it, or have the child and give it up for adoption. There are allot of couples who want a child and can't have them.
But to say this subject is a one party problem is incorrect. It hits both sides equally.
You can blame Dems for allot and ill agree with yo... (show quote)


Since you asked, a******n is not a problem. I frankly love a******n. It is a good way to reduce the number of progressives on the streets. Everybody should have one, they are grrrreat! Dead babies can take care of themselves. Oh Alice!
Go to
Apr 9, 2024 14:31:35   #
pegw wrote:
What a egomaniac


What a leader!


Go to
Apr 9, 2024 14:25:43   #
pegw wrote:
At least this week. Next week he may change his mind. Look at what he did to the supreme Court.


His greatest accomplishment, for many reasons.
Go to
Apr 9, 2024 14:23:29   #
php22 wrote:
You are right as rain.
Anyone believing that we are individuals that enjoy k*****g are deluded and ignorant.


I don't care whether you enjoy it or not. It is irrelevant to the matter. Just as irrelevant as 'love' or "h**e" is to any crime.

I'm tired or arguing about it. Follow you conscience, travel to another state or wh**ever. It is simply a "states" issue. Each state adopts its laws at its own peril.

For me, just do what you want, whenever you want. I'd recommend allowing a******n up to the day before the kid's 18 birthday. Then they would behave.
Go to
Apr 9, 2024 13:28:28   #
archie bunker wrote:
It seems that I have a new neighbor to the West of me. I didn't know it until today. I was outside doing some work when I noticed an orange stake at my back fence, so I went to see what the what. A guy, prolly 200 yards away on the other property is yelling, and waving at me. I waved back, and went about my business.
Long story short, the guy showed up at my front door puffed up like a Banty Rooster, talked smack to my wife (I was out back), and then came to where I was, and came at me with complete attitude because he claims his survey shows that my fence is 3 inches over his property line. He talked funny, so, I asked where he is from, and he said New Hampshire. I tried to be reasonable with him, but, he's DEMANDING that I move a little over 600 feet of fence that's been here for over 40 years.....3 inches.
This guy got so loud, belligerent, and demanding that my wife called the Sheriffs Dept on him because she thought it might get physical. This was a two hour ordeal over 3 inches of fenceline.
Is everyone from that part of the country that way? If so, stay there. Otherwise, you might try to bully someone with less patience than me, and catch a hammer upside the head.
It seems that I have a new neighbor to the West of... (show quote)


Nothing like setting the tone that way with your new neighbor.

OK...the facts: 1) If as stated, the fence has been there for 30 years, you probably legally own the property.
2) 700' x .25' nets 175 sq feet. One acre is 43,560 sq feet. The area in question represents .004 acres. Not knowing the type of real estate so wild guess $10000 per acre, write him a check for $40 or tell him to get a lawyer.
Go to
Apr 8, 2024 18:05:15   #
LogicallyRight wrote:
There are restrictions on what we can call each other, and should be. But I thought politicians were more like fair game unless you are using so called swear words. I never thought of this so called b word was a swear word.

As the old sarge used to say, "Let's be careful out there."


It is not a swear word. The word has a defined meaning; female dog. That's about right., I think.
Go to
Apr 3, 2024 13:59:43   #
permafrost wrote:
The booze store idea may hold promise.. but I am old and can not get a job... also do not need one.. what is this about property tax? Did I mention that.... I have long resented property tax. expensive addition to the price already paid for property.. I sold a bunch so does that make me better off? I miss some of those properties.. others matter not..


You posted a cartoon advocating eliminating property tax for persons over 65 near the bottom of page 9 of this thread.

I don't resent property tax. I'm thrilled about the gubmint getting all the money they can from the wealthy property owners/barons. We've got to fund FBI investigations into our political opponents! Everyone must pay their fair share.
Go to
Apr 3, 2024 13:04:04   #
permafrost wrote:
NOt sure I follow your point with these articles... I recall this happening, but do not see the issue, not publishing misinformation has long been a journalistic policy. What is the problem you see?


If you can't handle your property tax, I'd suggest one of the following: downsize, get a job or rob liquor stores.
Go to
Apr 1, 2024 20:50:48   #
Big Kahuna wrote:
Don't forget National Clitoral Excision Day.


aka Hillary Clone Day!
Go to
Apr 1, 2024 20:49:58   #
LostAggie66 wrote:
Oh Good a National Proclamation for Charlie Kirk(National Sociopath Day)


You can agree or disagree with Charlie's politics but we both know he is not a sociopath.
Go to
Apr 1, 2024 19:00:09   #
NotMAGA wrote:
Please either read the links I posted or look up the actual "day" - it really doesn't matter how the proclamation was worded, the fact is it's been a 'holiday' (of sorts) since 2009.
Same day. Every year. March 31.

Re Bidens proclamation... He has always said he is the President of all Americans, which includes the small minority of t*********r folk.

I don't pretend to understand the people who believe they were born in the wrong bodies. But I won't deny they exist either.

Does anyone remember Christine Jorgensen?
Please either read the links I posted or look up t... (show quote)


Up next for proclamation:

California Manic Depression Day
National Schizoid Day
National Sociopath Day
Haitian Canibasl Day
Go to
Mar 21, 2024 16:55:10   #
Further, yet unnecessary proof of Sole's wisdom.

Love the fun bags but squirm at the overall janky package.
Go to
Mar 21, 2024 15:05:37   #
proud republican wrote:
She wouldn't let him speak!! She's a total i***t!!


I get your sentiment but don't think she is an i***t. It is a mistake to underestimate them and their shrewdness. She is a total hack and party dev**ee. She is sk**led at lying convincingly, which is a base requirement for success as a politician. She has gone from nothing to a loudmouthed, visible whack job in record time. Her constituents are showing signs of displeasure.
Go to
Mar 21, 2024 14:59:48   #
Justice101 wrote:
The banks in NY are afraid to loan Trump the money due to the fact that the AG will also go after them.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2023/attorney-general-james-works-hold-big-banks-accountable-violating-state-laws


New York's Hokey governor has clearly demonstrated that she means "no business," none what-so-ever where the principals lean slightly right.
Go to
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 256 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.