One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
An opinion from a doctor
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
May 25, 2023 10:58:09   #
American Scene
 
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'



Reply
May 25, 2023 11:33:56   #
RascalRiley Loc: Somewhere south of Detroit
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'

Buckle up. It is about to get a whole lot worse.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CskClRtryG0/?igshid=NzgyYTk0Y2YyNg==

Book burning is just the start of authoritarian regime.

Reply
May 25, 2023 12:17:42   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: Where pot pie is boiled in a kettle
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'


Because this is 'MERICA, We, say "grace", and we say "amen", and if you ain't into that we don't give a damn. Christmas is on the calendar, because...well let's see..WHAT YEAR IS IT???
2023 based on what?
Sit down and shut up

Reply
 
 
May 25, 2023 15:43:25   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'


Another i***t post by or chief troll

Troll alert

Reply
May 25, 2023 15:55:35   #
Rose42
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'


If you don’t like it don’t buy it. Pretty simple.

Reply
May 25, 2023 16:13:48   #
GoldBone215
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'


Aww did the poor little CRYBABY SOCIALIST democrats get offended and therefore can claim they’re oppressed while their at it 😩🥴🤫😂😂😂

Reply
May 25, 2023 16:18:03   #
EmilyD
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'

Christmas is not about people's sexual preferences. "P***e" issues are.

How to tuck away a penis so it doesn't show when a man wants to wear women's clothing is a bit different than Santa Clause delivering toys to kids.....

Reply
 
 
May 25, 2023 17:52:55   #
BIRDMAN
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'


Besides you not too many people get dildos on Christmas



Reply
May 25, 2023 18:31:08   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'



Reply
May 26, 2023 14:00:48   #
LostAggie66 Loc: Corpus Christi, TX (Shire of Seawinds)
 
Rose42 wrote:
If you don’t like it don’t buy it. Pretty simple.


Yes exactly.

Reply
May 26, 2023 21:22:09   #
son of witless
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'


You are right Conservatives will mind their own business. They will mind it as well as the former drinkers of Bud Light. They will not shop in certain stores. You also have the right to not shop in stores that sell Christmas presents.

Reply
 
 
May 26, 2023 21:48:38   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Pay attention! this is just an opinion, which according to conservatives is a 'god given right'


One is good the other is evil. Your mother never told you these things. The L***Q agenda contributes not one single virtue to America. All they stand for is vice. Your stupid Urologist does not know the difference between good and evil. Neither do you. When did Conservatives claim opinion is a God given right? If you meant "free will" you'd be correct but there is a caveat. We don't get to choose the punishment for evil unrepentant free will choices.

Reply
May 26, 2023 22:00:14   #
BIRDMAN
 
padremike wrote:
One is good the other is evil. Your mother never told you these things. The L***Q agenda contributes not one single virtue to America. All they stand for is vice. Your stupid Urologist does not know the difference between good and evil. Neither do you. When did Conservatives claim opinion is a God given right? If you meant "free will" you'd be correct but there is a caveat. We don't get to choose the punishment for evil unrepentant free will choices.


You are 100% correct.

Reply
May 26, 2023 22:16:08   #
RascalRiley Loc: Somewhere south of Detroit
 
padremike wrote:
One is good the other is evil. Your mother never told you these things. The L***Q agenda contributes not one single virtue to America. All they stand for is vice. Your stupid Urologist does not know the difference between good and evil. Neither do you. When did Conservatives claim opinion is a God given right? If you meant "free will" you'd be correct but there is a caveat. We don't get to choose the punishment for evil unrepentant free will choices.

So let me get this straight. Your opinion is that the L***Q+ agenda is evil.

Equal standing is evil? You have some nerve deciding what is evil but it sounds familiar, it is brainwashing.

A manufactured enemy to keep us agitated. D**g story hour could be part of the same plot. None of us are immune.

Are we taught to ridicule, fear and sometimes react or even to retaliate?

Competent leadership is in short supply.

Reply
May 26, 2023 22:30:29   #
BIRDMAN
 
RascalRiley wrote:
So let me get this straight. Your opinion is that the L***Q+ agenda is evil.

Equal standing is evil? You have some nerve deciding what is evil but it sounds familiar, it is brainwashing.

A manufactured enemy to keep us agitated. D**g story hour could be part of the same plot. None of us are immune.

Are we taught to ridicule, fear and sometimes react or even to retaliate?

Competent leadership is in short supply.


You’re wrong most people think it’s Evil



Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.