One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Flip floppin Dementia Joe
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Jan 12, 2022 11:18:52   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
Funny back in 2005 they cried a different tune. Now they know this is the only way they could try to hang on to Power. They must rig American elections if they want to stay in power……Within the silent majority will rise up.
Then Biden will be forced to make good on his threat to use F15’s and nuclear weapons on the American people that want to save our country. I believe there’s enough patriots in the military that would ignore orders and secure any officials make sure that doesn’t happen.

Unfortunately there is a cancer at various levels in the military also.

It’s sickening that in the Navy basic training has been extended two weeks just for CRT🤮🤬👎🏻 We need to have a good old fashion book burning party and destroy this crap!


https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/12/biden-says-filibuster-must-be-nuked-so-nancy-pelosi-can-run-americas-elections/

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 11:36:29   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Funny back in 2005 they cried a different tune. Now they know this is the only way they could try to hang on to Power. They must rig American elections if they want to stay in power……Within the silent majority will rise up.
Then Biden will be forced to make good on his threat to use F15’s and nuclear weapons on the American people that want to save our country. I believe there’s enough patriots in the military that would ignore orders and secure any officials make sure that doesn’t happen.

Unfortunately there is a cancer at various levels in the military also.

It’s sickening that in the Navy basic training has been extended two weeks just for CRT🤮🤬👎🏻 We need to have a good old fashion book burning party and destroy this crap!


https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/12/biden-says-filibuster-must-be-nuked-so-nancy-pelosi-can-run-americas-elections/
Funny back in 2005 they cried a different tune. No... (show quote)



Reply
Jan 12, 2022 13:36:42   #
Carlos Caliente
 
If I were casting a role of a second rate politician and a third rate human being, Biden would be typecast.

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 14:11:06   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
Typical Blob. Just another tired old retread cartoon of yours because you don’t have anything constructive to offer nor does your party. That’s why we are in this mess!

Congratulations to your demented president for setting the fastest highest inflation rate in 39 years! Your party ends at 100% and are part of the record books of the destruction of our country. couple more months we will be in double digit inflation. Proud of yourself?



Reply
Jan 12, 2022 14:12:43   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
Another funny example of the democratic cluelessness is the feds siding climate change is one of the reasons we’re in this mess! I didn’t know the climate made policy😂

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 15:06:40   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Typical Blob. Just another tired old retread cartoon of yours because you don’t have anything constructive to offer nor does your party. That’s why we are in this mess!

Congratulations to your demented president for setting the fastest highest inflation rate in 39 years! Your party ends at 100% and are part of the record books of the destruction of our country. couple more months we will be in double digit inflation. Proud of yourself?


How did Biden set the fastest highest inflation rate?

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 15:53:42   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Bad Bob wrote:
How did Biden set the fastest highest inflation rate?
You're saying you don't know a damned thing about what the demented fool you are promoting has done. Go figure.

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 16:16:07   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
You're saying you don't know a damned thing about what the demented fool you are promoting has done. Go figure.


I want to see it from you.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 19:49:27   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Bad Bob wrote:
I want to see it from you.
No, you don't.

You voted for the POS, if you can't explain why he is responsible for massive inflation, that's your problem.
Shows you just how little you know about the man you voted for and what he has actually done and is doing.

Economics 101 is not in the democrat progressive playbook.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 20:59:27   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
No, you don't.

You voted for the POS, if you can't explain why he is responsible for massive inflation, that's your problem.
Shows you just how little you know about the man you voted for and what he has actually done and is doing.

Economics 101 is not in the democrat progressive playbook.


Nor yours, I see. Can't answer with an intelligent answer.

Reply
Jan 12, 2022 21:39:33   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
Bad Bob wrote:
How did Biden set the fastest highest inflation rate?


Well first of all he is the president and second of all his dumb ass policies. Should be obvious.
His bill back broke plan is dead on arrival. If it were to pass it would be the next great depression

Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2022 21:44:53   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Well first of all he is the president and second of all his dumb ass policies. Should be obvious.
His bill back broke plan is dead on arrival. If it were to pass it would be the next great depression


Can't answer either.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 08:08:54   #
guzzimaestro Loc: New Hampshire
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Another funny example of the democratic cluelessness is the feds siding climate change is one of the reasons we’re in this mess! I didn’t know the climate made policy😂


Not even sure he's real. Just a computer generated algorithm

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 09:00:49   #
Big dog
 
Carlos Caliente wrote:
If I were casting a role of a second rate politician and a third rate human being, Biden would be typecast.


👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 12:08:31   #
River Reb
 
You need to find another cartoon picture. That one has become quite passe'.

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.