One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Another OPP leftist apology warranted, but don't hold your breath.
Page <<first <prev 6 of 6
Oct 30, 2021 08:30:55   #
moldyoldy
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
It's been on Fox, Newsmax and OAN, but then you wouldn't know that, would you. CNN wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole because it doesn't follow the left's narrative.



If a story is real everyone will cover it in some way.

Reply
Oct 30, 2021 08:33:46   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
moldyoldy wrote:
If a story is real everyone will cover it in some way.


Wrong!

Reply
Oct 30, 2021 08:50:01   #
moldyoldy
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Wrong!


Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.amp.html

Reply
 
 
Oct 30, 2021 08:55:53   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.amp.html


Would you like to see the video of the interview, Moldy?

Reply
Oct 30, 2021 09:06:25   #
moldyoldy
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Would you like to see the video of the interview, Moldy?


I have seen enough of it. It reminds me of how you are convinced that the election was stolen using evidence that no courts will accept as evidence.

Reply
Oct 30, 2021 09:25:18   #
MajG
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Did you watch the Tucker-Bobulinski interview?


Who? Moldy? Believe his own lying eyes. You must be kidding. That fool doesn't see or hear anything unless he gets instructions. Perfect lefty, the Fool. Seek the truth? That's a likely as my cats being interested in book reviews.
MoldyFool didn't see Biden strutting around stage admitting to quid pro quo with Ukraine either. All fake. Sunrise too!

Reply
Oct 30, 2021 09:33:11   #
MajG
 
moldyoldy wrote:
The rich have been writing the tax code. Loop holes are put in place to circumvent any meaningful laws. There should be a certain percentage across the board. Borrowing from yourself should be counted as income. Living off business expenses should not be allowed. A complete overhaul is needed.


Frauds, Freaks and Fairys, Moldies kinda people. Also experts on the tax code but too dumb to look up IRS stats of who pays what.
Sounds dumber every time he comments. Keep going. Speed up. Your bus of respect left long ago. Still reading "Rules for Goofy Old Fools"?

Reply
 
 
Oct 30, 2021 09:49:08   #
MajG
 
MajG wrote:
Frauds, Freaks and Fairys, Moldies kinda people. Also experts on the tax code but too dumb to look up IRS stats of who pays what.
Sounds dumber every time he comments. Keep going. Speed up. Your bus of respect left long ago. Still reading "Rules for Goofy Old Fools"?


Oops, Forgot Moldy. He could be tough to beat. He still wonders if Carter will get a second term.
No see. No hear. No kidding.

Reply
Page <<first <prev 6 of 6
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.