One Political Plaza - Home of politics
The Word IMPEACHMENT
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 13, 2021 18:51:16   #
donrent
 
Has lost it meaning and impact !

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 18:56:47   #
woodguru
 
donrent wrote:
Has lost it meaning and impact !


It just shot a big hole in any pardon for trump, negated the hell out of it

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 19:03:07   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
donrent wrote:
Has lost it meaning and impact !


Fixes his place in history, at the bottom.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 19:39:39   #
EmilyD
 
donrent wrote:
Has lost it meaning and impact !


You won't get anywhere with that. They just want to revel now, and try to rub our (Trump's supporter's) faces in this.

In about a month, this will mean nothing. It's just a political thing, anyway...it's not legal.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:40:17   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
EmilyD wrote:
You won't get anywhere with that. They just want to revel now, and try to rub our (Trump's supporter's) faces in this.

In about a month, this will mean nothing. It's just a political thing, anyway...it's not legal.


Right... it's another feather in his hat.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:42:25   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
EmilyD wrote:
You won't get anywhere with that. They just want to revel now, and try to rub our (Trump's supporter's) faces in this.

In about a month, this will mean nothing. It's just a political thing, anyway...it's not legal.


Just playing a game of revenge.......kinda like the one on this forum!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:46:57   #
EmilyD
 
GoCubs wrote:
Right... it's another feather in his hat.


What are they going to do? Remove him from office after he has left it? He'll be fine.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 20:51:16   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
EmilyD wrote:
What are they going to do? Remove him from office after he has left it? He'll be fine.


He will never be eligible to run for federal office again.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:56:42   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
GoCubs wrote:
He will never be eligible to run for federal office again.


Do you really think that is the only way “lead” or accomplish things for the right? 😡

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:02:05   #
Simple Sam Loc: USA
 
woodguru wrote:
It just shot a big hole in any pardon for trump, negated the hell out of it


This does rule out a pardon for the "crimes" that he was impeached. It does not rule out pardons for "crimes" that were not included in the impeachment.

This will come back to bite those in power, both democrat and republican. There was no investigations performed, no committees, or debate. Ergo, in the future any Congressman can raise impeachment for "any" reasons without having to go through formalities. That opens many doors, even for vengeance or misunderstandings. Congress has done little in the past 12 years for the people, but spent all their time concentrating only on their own future rather than those who elected them, now that the "impeachment" is the go to tool they will use it often for frivolous charges, leaving little time to care about the needs of all Americans.

Makes me wonder, how many times will "impeachment" threats be used during the next four years to keep biden and harris living in fear of Congress' vindictive nature.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:04:24   #
EmilyD
 
GoCubs wrote:
He will never be eligible to run for federal office again.


Don, Jr....or Ivanka would be great...

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 21:08:08   #
EmilyD
 
Simple Sam wrote:
This does rule out a pardon for the "crimes" that he was impeached. It does not rule out pardons for "crimes" that were not included in the impeachment.

This will come back to bite those in power, both democrat and republican. There was no investigations performed, no committees, or debate. Ergo, in the future any Congressman can raise impeachment for "any" reasons without having to go through formalities. That opens many doors, even for vengeance or misunderstandings. Congress has done little in the past 12 years for the people, but spent all their time concentrating only on their own future rather than those who elected them, now that the "impeachment" is the go to tool they will use it often for frivolous charges, leaving little time to care about the needs of all Americans.

Makes me wonder, how many times will "impeachment" threats be used during the next four years to keep biden and harris living in fear of Congress' vindictive nature.
This does rule out a pardon for the "crimes&q... (show quote)


I wish they would impeach Nancy Pelosi. Most of the hatred towards Trump is hers...with her lemmings following her around...

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:12:01   #
Simple Sam Loc: USA
 
EmilyD wrote:
I wish they would impeach Nancy Pelosi. Most of the hatred towards Trump is hers...with her lemmings following her around...


I could not agree more! She is long over due for retirement! I bet she has a book on malfeasances she puts in play if anyone dares to contradict her or disagrees.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:16:39   #
EmilyD
 
Simple Sam wrote:
I could not agree more! She is long over due for retirement! I bet she has a book on malfeasances she puts in play if anyone dares to contradict her or disagrees.


She sure seems to have some kind of hold on a lot of people in Congress...and her son, Paul, Jr. is involved in several questionable international businesses. Kinda like Hunter....

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:23:47   #
Simple Sam Loc: USA
 
EmilyD wrote:
She sure seems to have some kind of hold on a lot of people in Congress...and her son, Paul, Jr. is involved in several questionable international businesses. Kinda like Hunter....


I guess Securities Fraud is not a "crime" anymore.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.