One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Thoughts - Come a friend
Page: <<prev 1 2
Nov 21, 2020 08:12:39   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
manning5 wrote:
A good clubbing? Your idea here is woefully misdirected, even if well-intentioned. You gave fuel to the wrong set of people.


No... Either the article is poorly written and easily rebutted, or it is well written and should provoke thought....

No one needs fuel these days... Flames are already lit and going full blast...

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 09:28:07   #
F.D.R.
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
By Alan Whitley

Did we learn anything new from Rudy Giuliani's press conference today?

Rudy provided what would be a damming list of election errors, inconsistencies and fraud, which would leave a dark cloud of doubt hanging over the entire election process, that, regardless of what happened in the courts, would lead to a substantial proportion of US citizens refusing to accept a Biden win, and which could have unthinkable consequences, except for one comment he made.

When asked by a journalist at his news coverage for the evidence he had to support the raft of claims he made Rudy responded "I would love to release all the information I have. I would love to give it to you all, except most of you wouldn't cover it. A few of you would. Then we would have half of the American people properly informed”.

For Trump supporting Republican voters, this should be all you need to see through this complex, convoluted web of lies spun by your President and his lawyer that is a direct attack on the very constitutional rights you are defending so stoically.

Don't ignore the fact that 99% of the world's media is calling Trump out for his lies. Stop reading the same media that Trump is building his case from and look at what the world is saying. The Democrats don't have the power or the reach to have the world's media on their payroll. If you want an unbiased, non partisan perspective on what's happening in the USA, look outside the USA for these sources

Don't dismiss the 32 out of 33 court cases that Trump has filed and failed in. Your separation of powers enshrouded in your Constitution and legislation has not been spectacularly hijacked, nor has the US judiciary become a partisan Democratic movement overnight.

Consider why Republican leaning legal representatives and firms representing your President's claims before the courts have independently withdrawn their services immediately before having to present their case before the courts. There are no democratic threats of not getting work that they would run scared from. They have 47% of the population who would continue to support them, even more so by representing the President. This would have been their minute of fame propelling them and their firms into the lofty stratosphere of the legal fraternity if they had even the outline of a plausible case to present. No lawyer would pass up this opportunity for fame and fortune.

Most of all though, think carefully about Giuliani's response to providing the press with his evidence.

There is no truth in his statement only some would cover it. Every media outlet would publish it. Sure, many may try and debunk it, and provide alternate evidence or opinion on it, but they all would release it, and Rudy knows this.

Even if most media didn't publish it, anyone with any interest, which has to be the overwhelming majority of US citizens, would simply find it by going to one of the media sources who did publish it, and Rudy knows this also.

Let's say I'm wrong on both these points, and only half of Americans will be informed. So what? How does this in any way diminish the value of providing evidence for the claims that are made?

It is not because Trump's case will be diminished before the courts. In statements he has to provide the court and the other side with this information as discovery of the evidence prior to proceedings for it to be admissible.

If the substance is published and supports the claims, it's game over. The divided opinions will swing in Trump's favor. The world's media will get behind Trump's demands. The government's of the free world will agitate for the wrongs to be righted and for the rightful party to rule the US. Guiliani knows this is also true. He also knows he has no evidence, only convoluted, unsubstantiated rhetoric.

Your President is prosecuting the most deceitful, dangerous, divisive and treasonous attack on the very fabric of your society, for the benefit of himself, and he has shown he does not give-a-fuck about you, your nation or your Constitution and rights. This is only about Donald Trump.

He will continue to tear apart your nation if you let him. Please consider carefully the allegiance you have given him, because your belief in his claims is the oxygen fueling the fire that is burning at the very foundations of your great nation. I'm not suggesting you abandon your Republican conservative values, in fact I'm suggesting that you apply these very same values to protect your country and community from this existential threat and reject your President's dangerous and divisive rhetoric.
By Alan Whitley br br Did we learn anything new f... (show quote)


I know you didn't write this so I expect this is an exercise. As an independent thinker my views run from a bit left of Mao to a bit right of Birch but I happen to believe the Democrat's did steal this election and I do see this country on the slow steady path to Socialism as Kruschev had predicted. Way too many American's have gotten lazy and are easily led. As for the 'leaders of the free world' I'm sure they're happy to see Trump leave since he actually expected them to pay their own way since they too had gotten used to free stuff. Nobody want's to admit that someone always has to pay for the 'free stuff'. As Alexander Tyler wrote back in the late 1700's "A Republic will fail once the people learn that they can vote themselves free gifts from the public treasury".

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 11:48:46   #
manninng5
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
He is someone I respect and miss...

And I enjoy discussion... Heated or otherwise...

I'm somewhat fascinated that whenever I post an article such as this my right wing brothers prefer displaying shock that I would post it rather than attempting to before recognizing them!discuss the points issued....

I must admit that I'm growing somewhat weary of hearing about voter fraud without credible evidence being presented.... How many cases have been dropped or thrown out so far
He is someone I respect and miss... br br And I ... (show quote)


Well, if you want to dive into a cesspool, fine! But don't expect to have many enthusiastic followers! There may be some good points in that pool, but you suffocate before recognizing them!

If I understand what is going on, the real court filings have not yet been done. There is real evidence yet to be presented, and that takes time.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 13:07:39   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
He is someone I respect and miss...

And I enjoy discussion... Heated or otherwise...

I'm somewhat fascinated that whenever I post an article such as this my right wing brothers prefer displaying shock that I would post it rather than attempting to discuss the points issued....

I must admit that I'm growing somewhat weary of hearing about voter fraud without credible evidence being presented.... How many cases have been dropped or thrown out so far
He is someone I respect and miss... br br And I ... (show quote)


Your best evidence is Trudeau winning reelection in Canada. You know Canadians are not that stupid.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 13:29:02   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Parky bro.. This was from a friend...

And makes some good points....

And... Bible study was free


You need new friends!!!

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 13:30:10   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I enjoy the dialogue that these posts start....

The OP is well written and makes some good points...

Bible study is never a waste....


Absolutely right! Stay right, not left! God bless !!

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 18:05:31   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Peewee wrote:
Your best evidence is Trudeau winning reelection in Canada. You know Canadians are not that stupid.


Are too

Never ever ever underestimate the stupidity of Cnuckistanians

I mean, why wouldn't a drama teacher with a liberal arts degree who wants to legalize marijuana be the solution to our nation's problems????

And he only rewon the East... Excluding Quebec...

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 18:08:53   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
manninng5 wrote:
Well, if you want to dive into a cesspool, fine! But don't expect to have many enthusiastic followers! There may be some good points in that pool, but you suffocate before recognizing them!

If I understand what is going on, the real court filings have not yet been done. There is real evidence yet to be presented, and that takes time.


I hope you're right about that last part...

But I've been trying to find credible evidence these past few weeks and am having trouble doing so... I don't put much credit in accusations...

Out of curiosity, which part of the OP would you consider a cesspool???

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 22:53:27   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
F.D.R. wrote:
I know you didn't write this so I expect this is an exercise. As an independent thinker my views run from a bit left of Mao to a bit right of Birch but I happen to believe the Democrat's did steal this election and I do see this country on the slow steady path to Socialism as Kruschev had predicted. Way too many American's have gotten lazy and are easily led. As for the 'leaders of the free world' I'm sure they're happy to see Trump leave since he actually expected them to pay their own way since they too had gotten used to free stuff. Nobody want's to admit that someone always has to pay for the 'free stuff'. As Alexander Tyler wrote back in the late 1700's "A Republic will fail once the people learn that they can vote themselves free gifts from the public treasury".
I know you didn't write this so I expect this is a... (show quote)


FDR, of you mean steal as in a surprising, unelected win, I agree. If you mean steal as in purloined, please support your accusation with facts. There's been no facts presented that support a storm election. Trump whining doesn't count as facts.

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 02:33:44   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I hope you're right about that last part...

But I've been trying to find credible evidence these past few weeks and am having trouble doing so... I don't put much credit in accusations...

Out of curiosity, which part of the OP would you consider a cesspool???


The fundamental assumptions I believe are from the cesspool are twofold:

1) that there is no credible evidence, and the Trump team is blowing smoke;

and, 2) that divulging their evidence now is not harmful to the case because there will be disclosure anyway, eventually!

Cesspools!

No one knows with certainty a number of things about this situation, including me:

1) the strategy of the Trump team, and from Trump himself;

2) the long range consequences of pre-release of the evidence they have, given other intruding factors about corruption. We are in an information war with the string-pullers...

3) the extent of the corruption that may well be exposed in high places and by promanent people; and,

4) other actions being contemplated by the team and an extended set of supporters in the near future, affecting the entire nation, that will need to be coordinated and made a part of the ongoing strategy. It is not only about the election!

Thus, attempting to derail or publish negative propaganda to influence the forthcoming events now is indeed from the cesspool.

So, you influenced me to jump in, and I feel dirty!

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 08:34:13   #
manninng5
 
manning5 wrote:
The fundamental assumptions I believe are from the cesspool are twofold:

1) that there is no credible evidence, and the Trump team is blowing smoke;

and, 2) that divulging their evidence now is not harmful to the case because there will be disclosure anyway, eventually!

Cesspools!

No one knows with certainty a number of things about this situation, including me:

1) the strategy of the Trump team, and from Trump himself;

2) the long range consequences of pre-release of the evidence they have, given other intruding factors about corruption. We are in an information war with the string-pullers...

3) the extent of the corruption that may well be exposed in high places and by promanent people; and,

4) other actions being contemplated by the team and an extended set of supporters in the near future, affecting the entire nation, that will need to be coordinated and made a part of the ongoing strategy. It is not only about the election!

Thus, attempting to derail or publish negative propaganda to influence the forthcoming events now is indeed from the cesspool.

So, you influenced me to jump in, and I feel dirty!
The fundamental assumptions I believe are from the... (show quote)


One more thing: There is the long road of appeals through the courts to the Supreme Court and the House, where the GOP has a significant advantage.

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 10:34:57   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
manninng5 wrote:
One more thing: There is the long road of appeals through the courts to the Supreme Court and the House, where the GOP has a significant advantage.


I might add one fact. The deep state has to start their financial reset and expose themselves even more. They can't keep the plates spinning much longer. Things are about to crash all around them. Trump has all the evidence on Bengazi, along with Iran blackmailing Obama and the cash payoff bribe money to cover up the facts about Osama Bin Lauden. I never saw this video on the MSM. Censorship is a must now, if they are to survive. Not going to work.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/52q08Aceeg4S/

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.