Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I hope you're right about that last part...
But I've been trying to find credible evidence these past few weeks and am having trouble doing so... I don't put much credit in accusations...
Out of curiosity, which part of the OP would you consider a cesspool???
The fundamental assumptions I believe are from the cesspool are twofold:
1) that there is no credible evidence, and the Trump team is blowing smoke;
and, 2) that divulging their evidence now is not harmful to the case because there will be disclosure anyway, eventually!
No one knows with certainty a number of things about this situation, including me:
1) the strategy of the Trump team, and from Trump himself;
2) the long range consequences of pre-release of the evidence they have, given other intruding factors about corruption. We are in an information war with the string-pullers...
3) the extent of the corruption that may well be exposed in high places and by promanent people; and,
4) other actions being contemplated by the team and an extended set of supporters in the near future, affecting the entire nation, that will need to be coordinated and made a part of the ongoing strategy. It is not only about the election!
Thus, attempting to derail or publish negative propaganda to influence the forthcoming events now is indeed from the cesspool.
So, you influenced me to jump in, and I feel dirty!