One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Watching my wife mow
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jul 29, 2014 21:23:47   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
I'm sitting here watching Mrs. B. push the mower around, and all I can think of is: "and she thinks I suck at running the vacuum cleaner."

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 21:25:38   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
I'm sitting here watching Mrs. B. push the mower around, and all I can think of is: "and she thinks I suck at running the vacuum cleaner."


You lazy fatso chauvinist! :-D

Still looking for a fight?

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 21:30:13   #
robby1
 
I held the lantern while my mother cut the wood.

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 21:39:35   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
You lazy fatso chauvinist! :-D

Still looking for a fight?


Fatso? Why thank you!! I have never been called fat!! I will take that as a compliment!! :lol: :lol:

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 21:48:22   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
Fatso? Why thank you!! I have never been called fat!! I will take that as a compliment!! :lol: :lol:


I was think of your head. Mrs. B is a saint to endure you. :-P

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:00:14   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
I was think of your head. Mrs. B is a saint to endure you. :-P

I cannot disagree with that a bit!! She is a wonderful, kind, skillet slinging, no lawnmower pushing angel!! :P

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:04:40   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
I cannot disagree with that a bit!! She is a wonderful, kind, skillet slinging, no lawnmower pushing angel!! :P


You best continue with such kind words or....she may mistake you for the snake who attacked her baby dog and take care of the matter with other types of iron. :idea: :P

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:16:27   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
You best continue with such kind words or....she may mistake you for the snake who attacked her baby dog and take care of the matter with other types of iron. :idea: :P


Have you ever thought of working as a domestic relations counselor? :mrgreen:

DON'T! You are biased. :lol:

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:17:14   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
robby1 wrote:
I held the lantern while my mother cut the wood.


What a guy! :lol:

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:20:06   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
slatten49 wrote:
Have you ever thought of working as a domestic relations counselor? :mrgreen:

DON'T! You are biased. :lol:


Moi? :shock: :shock: 8-)

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:21:24   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
Moi? :shock: :shock: 8-)


Si. :hunf:

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:24:04   #
robby1
 
What do you get when you goose a ghost. A hand full of sheet.

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:29:12   #
robby1
 
Two cowboys are on the cattle drive. One cowboy has a bottle of rotgut. he hands it to his pal and pulls out his gun and says take a drink. His pal says it taste horrible. The cowboy takes the bottle back then he hands his gun to his pal and says now you hold the gun on me and make me take a drink

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:31:36   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
slatten49 wrote:
Si. :hunf:


I wonder how on earth you could possibly have such an idea. Oh, I know. I just consider the source, ie. Slatten. :-D :mrgreen:

| Reply
Jul 29, 2014 22:36:06   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
robby1 wrote:
Two cowboys are on the cattle drive. One cowboy has a bottle of rotgut. he hands it to his pal and pulls out his gun and says take a drink. His pal says it taste horrible. The cowboy takes the bottle back then he hands his gun to his pal and says now you hold the gun on me and make me take a drink


I believe you're talking about my brothers! :oops: :lol:

Like it! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.