One Political Plaza - Home of politics
This Needs To Go Viral!!
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 next>>
Jul 31, 2020 09:29:06   #
Jimmy Boy
 
Hi DASHY, have you ever been ask to look at a picture and see if you could see what was in the picture? Well at first and second look one only sees nothing, but with more study and MIND wide open a picture appears. And as for my self I ask my self what took me so long. To. See the real picture. To me that’s where we are at now. There is a. Planned change coming, and it looks mostly BAD !! Yes there is concern and should be for the Wao Han virus. But to darn ne’er stop everything is insane . Game on, time for real Americans to take the field.Do we really know who killed JFK, Seth Rich, MLK, and many others? Why has the history time capsules let say of JFK never been open? I support Mr.Trump, he was so post to. Open the info on JFK, and then he changed his mind! I wander why. This is why it’s so. Important to see the caution sign now.Not the stop sign.All the best.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 09:43:02   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
DASHY wrote:
Trump has already done a good job of allowing Covid to kill Americans. We are number one in the world. Trump loves being number one.


The claim is BS, we have tested way more than any country so that fact brings out the true number! Countries then test little have very low numbers...daaahhhh
I do believe you have a very low number also.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 09:54:33   #
DASHY
 
Capt-jack wrote:
The claim is BS, we have tested way more than any country so that fact brings out the true number! Countries then test little have very low numbers...daaahhhh
I do believe you have a very low number also.


Many people believe the number of reported cases of the coronavirus in the United States is being purposely understated. As long as manipulated medical reports and political demands affect the count, we will probably never know.

| Reply
 
 
Jul 31, 2020 10:08:40   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
DASHY wrote:
Trump has already done a good job of allowing Covid to kill Americans. We are number one in the world. Trump loves being number one.


We are number one because we put out accurate numbers. Only an idiot would believe China. We also have a unique situation that other countries don't have. We have 50 states, run by fifty different Governors. Covid response was their responsibility. Instead of whine like a perpetual little whiner, what would you have done.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 10:11:06   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
DASHY wrote:
Many people believe the number of reported cases of the coronavirus in the United States is being purposely understated. As long as manipulated medical reports and political demands affect the count, we will probably never know.


More proof that the numbers are over reported dummy. I have many doctors and nurses as client. Both liberal and conservative. All say the numbers are skewed up. for instance, if a person is tested more than once and tests positive each time, that result is recorded as a positive test. That's a fact. I usually don't respond to you because you are really dumb, but in this case I wanted others to see the truth.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 10:32:16   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
DASHY wrote:
Many people believe the number of reported cases of the coronavirus in the United States is being purposely understated. As long as manipulated medical reports and political demands affect the count, we will probably never know.


Have you beeen living under a rock? The number of cases may also have been overreported because regardless of the cause of death, if there was virus present in anyone who has died, it became the cause so that the facility could receive more money from the government. I haven't heard about one flu death in the past 4 months. You are correct in that "As long as manipulated medical reports and political demands affect the count, we will probably never know."

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 10:38:11   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Have you beeen living under a rock? The number of cases may also have been overreported because regardless of the cause of death, if there was virus present in anyone who has died, it became the cause so that the facility could receive more money from the government. I haven't heard about one flu death in the past 4 months. You are correct in that "As long as manipulated medical reports and political demands affect the count, we will probably never know."


As with everything else, it's always follow the money.

| Reply
 
 
Jul 31, 2020 10:45:52   #
Larai Loc: Fallon, NV
 
Iliamna1 wrote:
I sent your video to Airfarceone I HOPE he's smart enough to watch it and figure out he's being had by the NWO.


VP Pence called an emergency meeting at the WH To give the docs in that video a chance to be heard, as well as discuss the censorship of social media all over the net... Things will be looked into.. I'm sure President Trump will see that when Pence shows it to him! If he hasn't already seen it, it would seem he has as he was talking about it on his last briefing. Even so I'm sure it'll be shown to him.. Thank you Iliamna for posting it to Airforce one.

Here's my take on masks.. if I have to wear one to the doc I have to.. sadly.. If a person needs to be safe, by all means wear one.. I don't give a damn bout Fauci...he changes his tune daily... If you are wearin a mask.. if they work so well.. then why worry about me not wearin one, you're protected right??? People need to quit shaming others.. it's called common sense.. wash you're hands...common sense also.. we are all adults...

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 10:49:28   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Larai wrote:
VP Pence called an emergency meeting at the WH To give the docs in that video a chance to be heard, as well as discuss the censorship of social media all over the net... Things will be looked into.. I'm sure President Trump will see that when Pence shows it to him! If he hasn't already seen it, it would seem he has as he was talking about it on his last briefing. Even so I'm sure it'll be shown to him.. Thank you Iliamna for posting it to Airforce one.

Here's my take on masks.. if I have to wear one to the doc I have to.. sadly.. If a person needs to be safe, by all means wear one.. I don't give a damn bout Fauci...he changes his tune daily... If you are wearin a mask.. if they work so well.. then why worry about me not wearin one, you're protected right??? People need to quit shaming others.. it's called common sense.. wash you're hands...common sense also.. we are all adults...
VP Pence called an emergency meeting at the WH To ... (show quote)


That idiot Fauci says we should now do away with the handshake, permanently.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 11:30:33   #
UniqueCritique Loc: WASHINGTON STATE
 
Larai wrote:
Ya know.. Roe V Wade can be interpreted to mean My body My choice.. What I put in it or don't is MY Choice! My Business!~Period!.. I've heard several docs come out and say much the same, not necessarily regarding HQC.. but ANY vaccine... or drug. I agree regarding big pharma.. they aren't happy with our pres... they hate the idea of losing their bottom line.. then today.. Fauci comes out sayin we should mask up and wear goggles for just the regular flu.. this shit is gettin WAY outta hand..

Throughout our history.. ya get sick.. ya stay home.. stay away from people.. the thing that's been pissin me off is we aren't even given a choice...

Here's an interesting piece I copied from a friend.. Kinda long but worth the read.. Who ever actually wrote it is a mystery..it's been copied/pasted a number of times.

"For all of my friends defending the mask, I won’t unfriend you, no matter how hard you try to push your views down my throat, but read this...
When you ask why I won’t wear a mask and say - “It’s just a mask.”
.....”It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that!
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks.”
"It's just a mask, you guys.” It's for "the greater good!”
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡
In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, but church and family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard,” but feel free to line up at WalMart, Lowes, and Home Depot.
.
But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions,” you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.
It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!
In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.
In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus.” These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡
It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions,” you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
What was up with all that toilet paper?
It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing,” you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms.” Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air. Government created division.
There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine.
To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.
It’s not about a mask, it’s about CONTROL.
This is a copy and paste, but after all that has happened it needs to be read and considered."

Ya know.. Roe V Wade can be interpreted to mean My... (show quote)


People remain oblivious to the TRUTH as long as the "mainstream " multi-media report only what they want us to hear. When I switch between the right & the left (never used those terms before this) I am appaulled at the huge difference in an event or even just talking points. How can they not see riots? Unless u watch Fox, Americasvoice.news, or OAN you don't get to SEE what they are denying! They are burning and looting our cities since the BLM began protesting.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 11:35:17   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
JFlorio wrote:
That idiot Fauci says we should now do away with the handshake, permanently.


I'm not a doctor (and I don't play one on TV.) However, I'm not an accountant and I can balance my checkbook and prepare my tax returns. I'm not an auto mechanic but i can do minor repairs on my vehicles and I can tell when something is wrong to the point that I need a professional diagnosis and repair.

I've always thought the handshake was a great way to spread germs, but the fist bump is dumb. The Japanese bow. So, wash your hands afterward. The phony French cheek kiss might be just as bad. How about those who embrace each other with hugs? Everything is meant to make us more asocial it seems.

Don't hand sanitizers do the same thing as antibiotics? In other words, they allow the germs to become more resistant over time from the repeated use.

They there is a whole generation of parent who try to protect their children from every germ. When I was a child we played in the dirt, shared bottles of soda, drank water from the hose. If you stuck you hand on a hot skillet you immediately learned it was hot and you didn't do that again. Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do. BUt we have gone overboard with the ridiculous warning labels and caautions on products because some people exhibit no common sense and don't learn from experience. However, we also developed resistance to many germs. Today, some parents clean their homes to extremes with antiseptic cleaners at the slightest hint of anything dirty. More people are allergic to peanuts and such because we have literally taken any exposure to such items out of the schools. Most allergies can be managed and people can become habituated to the allergenss if they are exposed to them early in life. Europeans used to share living quarters with livestock and when the came to the new world, they spread disease among the indiginous peoples who had no such resistance. We had herd immunity. Thinks like polio were serious problems. This is just a more virulent form of flu or SARS.

Nature will always find a way to come up with bigger and badder diseases. Nothing is life is certain or 100% safe. But we have to many do-gooders who feel it is their duty to decide for the rest of us how to protect us from every possible malady or dangerous event.

| Reply
 
 
Jul 31, 2020 11:36:34   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
dtucker300 wrote:
I've always thought the handshake was a great way to spread germs, but the fist bump is dumb. The Japanese bow. So, wash your hands afterward. The phony French cheek kiss might be just as bad. How about those who embrace each other with hugs? Everything is meant to make us more asocial it seems.

Don't hand sanitizers do the same thing as antibiotics? In other words, they allow the germs to become more resistant over time from the repeated use.

They there is a whole generation of parent who try to protect their children from every germ. When I was a child we played in the dirt, shared bottles of soda, drank water from the hose. Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do. However, we also developed resistance to several things. Today, some parents clean their homes to extremes with antiseptic cleaners at the slightest hint of anything dirty. More people are allergic to peanuts and such because we have literally taken any exposure to such items out of the schools. Most allergies can be managed and people can become habituated to the allergenss if they are exposed to them early in life. Europeans used to share living quarters with livestock and when the came to the new world, they spread disease among the indiginous peoples who had no such resistance. We had herd immunity.

Nature will always find a way to come up with bigger and badder diseases. Nothing is life is certain or 100% safe.
I've always thought the handshake was a great way ... (show quote)


We even had the audacity to ride a bike without a helmet, elbow pads, training wheels, and knee pads. Good God what were we thinking?

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 11:38:37   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
UniqueCritique wrote:
People remain oblivious to the TRUTH as long as the "mainstream " multi-media report only what they want us to hear. When I switch between the right & the left (never used those terms before this) I am appaulled at the huge difference in an event or even just talking points. How can they not see riots? Unless u watch Fox, Americasvoice.news, or OAN you don't get to SEE what they are denying! They are burning and looting our cities since the BLM began protesting.


A perfect example is the 30 second video CNN shows of the "peaceful" protestors walking past the couple "brandishing" guns in St. Louis. the entire video shows the protestors tearing through a private property gate, carrying guns and screaming at the residents.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 11:43:56   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
JFlorio wrote:
We even had the audacity to ride a bike without a helmet, elbow pads, training wheels, and knee pads. Good God what were we thinking?



| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 11:51:09   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
JFlorio wrote:
A perfect example is the 30 second video CNN shows of the "peaceful" protestors walking past the couple "brandishing" guns in St. Louis. the entire video shows the protestors tearing through a private property gate, carrying guns and screaming at the residents.


Exactly!

I watch and read a variety of sources, many I don't agree with, but I like to see what the opposing opinion is and if they make a good argument I adjust my opinion accordingly. I disagree with half of what I see, read, and hear from all sources. Maybe this is one reason I continue to still check OPP. However, it has become so loaded with trolls who want to be combative and never support an opinion they express that I have lost patience with the site. I enjoy reading anyone who disagrees as long as they support their position with good evidence and arguments instead of fallacies, falsehoods, and hyperbole. It appears critical thinking has given way to out and out bullying on the internet. Maybe it's the false sense of anonymity that lets people discard are reason.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.