One Political Plaza - Home of politics
This Needs To Go Viral!!
Page: <<prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Aug 7, 2020 23:26:08   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
DASHY wrote:
I believe, along with Dr. Fauci, that the ONE move Trump continues to brag about regarding the travel ban saved lives. I am also glad Dr. Fauci tells us that Mr. Trump was actively involved with many of the Covid-19 policy decisions. The least Trump could do was "get involved." Fauci did not say that Trump took the lead on any decisions. When we listened on TV to Trump droning on about the progress of the Covid-19 Task Force, he sounded like a reluctant bystander. Dr. Fauci faced a herculean task: Trying to keep Trump's public statements about the virus rooted in fact. When Trump got tired of repeating Dr. Fauci's advice, he told his Director of NIAID "not to say anything else without clearance" from the White House.
I believe, along with Dr. Fauci, that the ONE move... (show quote)


I want to Thank You for your reply... You are the first to do so..I even find agreement in some but will remind you Trump turned the reigns over to Pence and went to the briefing end of it in the beginning..

Trying to balance some positive reinforcement in this “ major pandemic” that things will be better and doing everything possible to work within the guidelines set by the CDC and WHO was at times very difficult while constantly being braided in any of his efforts..

The conflicting suggesting by those specialized organizations didn't help either.. Wear masks, don’t wear masks, will help, won’t help.. Not airborne, yes it was etc.. The Nation had no stock pile.. The states had nothing.. All, charged with protecting thos coubtry scurri g looking for everything.. Why?? Not like there haven’t been other virus wr have dealt with.. Obama had his and he found out he didn’t have anything needed. Having to run around scurrying for everything that should’ve already been there... Like those before him he didn’t bother stockpiling ready potential in the future either. Governors of states having to run around looking for things they should’ve already been sure was in place and there. And then when you think of it not only was it an epidemic level for the United States it was worldwide...When the hell have we ever gone worldwide closure over a virus??

So much that could be said but we already know what went down, we witnessed it ourselves...It boils down to interpretation of what took place... A virus politicized whether you want to admit it or not a virus politicized with all its independent propaganda from everyone involved with someone trying to hide China’s actual role of when they knew what, what they hid and knew well before it hit and finding out the CDC was aware too..

And forgive me for not agreeing with you on what Trump told anyone to say or not say... Again had you watched Fauci complete testimony you would know he also denied that...

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 07:11:37   #
DASHY
 
lindajoy wrote:
I want to Thank You for your reply... You are the first to do so..I even find agreement in some but will remind you Trump turned the reigns over to Pence and went to the briefing end of it in the beginning..

Trying to balance some positive reinforcement in this “ major pandemic” that things will be better and doing everything possible to work within the guidelines set by the CDC and WHO was at times very difficult while constantly being braided in any of his efforts..

The conflicting suggesting by those specialized organizations didn't help either.. Wear masks, don’t wear masks, will help, won’t help.. Not airborne, yes it was etc.. The Nation had no stock pile.. The states had nothing.. All, charged with protecting thos coubtry scurri g looking for everything.. Why?? Not like there haven’t been other virus wr have dealt with.. Obama had his and he found out he didn’t have anything needed. Having to run around scurrying for everything that should’ve already been there... Like those before him he didn’t bother stockpiling ready potential in the future either. Governors of states having to run around looking for things they should’ve already been sure was in place and there. And then when you think of it not only was it an epidemic level for the United States it was worldwide...When the hell have we ever gone worldwide closure over a virus??

So much that could be said but we already know what went down, we witnessed it ourselves...It boils down to interpretation of what took place... A virus politicized whether you want to admit it or not a virus politicized with all its independent propaganda from everyone involved with someone trying to hide China’s actual role of when they knew what, what they hid and knew well before it hit and finding out the CDC was aware too..

And forgive me for not agreeing with you on what Trump told anyone to say or not say... Again had you watched Fauci complete testimony you would know he also denied that...
I want to Thank You for your reply... You are the ... (show quote)


And you point is?????

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 08:21:06   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
DASHY wrote:
And you point is?????


Never mind.~~

| Reply
 
 
Aug 8, 2020 08:34:38   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
DASHY wrote:
With all that polling going on, it's hard to know what to believe. Here's what I believe. When Mitch McConnell gave GOP senators permission to dump Trump, it's time for Democrats, Independents and a bunch of Republicans to sit back and enjoy the ride to a Biden landslide in November.


You’re watching too much CNN...

Your boy can’t remember how to even read his prescripted teleprompters let alone say the words..Nor is your party going to let him even debate Trump once out of fear the simplest question will throw him into a raging rant of nothing as typically seen..

I actually feel sorry for the guy but not at all for the DNC...

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 09:00:40   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
lindajoy wrote:
You’re watching too much CNN...

Your boy can’t remember how to even read his prescripted teleprompters let alone say the words..Nor is your party going to let him even debate Trump once out of fear the simplest question will throw him into a raging rant of nothing as typically seen..

I actually feel sorry for the guy but not at all for the DNC...


LJ;
Will the Democrats not show Joe any mercy?

Such a mean spirited bunch.

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 09:19:27   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
DASHY wrote:
Trump IS nuts and the ban was too weak to be effective. Shutting down flights has become the highlight of Trump's defense of its response to the pandemic. The initial action was to restrict travel for "Foreign Nationals who had been in China in the last 14 days." Daily flights between China and the U.S. continued. Americans and others were exempt from any restrictions. After the virus arrived, Trump did nothing to stop the spread in the U.S. He simply hoped it would go away while he dreamed of being reelected.
Trump IS nuts and the ban was too weak to be effec... (show quote)


OK, Mr expert, what would you do? We are all waiting for your wisdom!!!!!!!

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 09:37:01   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
eagleye13 wrote:
LJ;
Will the Democrats not show Joe any mercy?

Such a mean spirited bunch.


You’re kidding right? They are more than mean spirited, you’re being polite and I can’t say what I’d like to say without being thrown off the forum...😁

| Reply
 
 
Aug 8, 2020 10:51:49   #
DASHY
 
lindajoy wrote:
You’re watching too much CNN...

Your boy can’t remember how to even read his prescripted teleprompters let alone say the words..Nor is your party going to let him even debate Trump once out of fear the simplest question will throw him into a raging rant of nothing as typically seen..

I actually feel sorry for the guy but not at all for the DNC...


There are growing signs of GOP leaders finally speaking out against Trump. The highest ranking GOP woman, Liz Chaney's recent public critiques of Trump, and her strong support of Dr. Fauci, have been interpreted as an attempt to build a distinct brand within the GOP...away from Trumpism. It's starting to look like every-man-for-himself at GOP campaign headquarters. Stay tuned.

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 15:16:42   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
DASHY wrote:
There are growing signs of GOP leaders finally speaking out against Trump. The highest ranking GOP woman, Liz Chaney's recent public critiques of Trump, and her strong support of Dr. Fauci, have been interpreted as an attempt to build a distinct brand within the GOP...away from Trumpism. It's starting to look like every-man-for-himself at GOP campaign headquarters. Stay tuned.


Yes, Cheney has always been vocal in anything she feels compelled to bring up...often its Trump especially recently over foreign policy disagreements.. Some of Trump's loudest supporters in Congress attacked Cheney during a private squabble in Washington earlier, upset that she broke with the President on a number of issues and supported Fauci.. So, no surprise here..As there are some who are more vocal with their feelings (RINO’s) there are plenty who support Trump.. Of course that is not discussed because it just doesn’t fit the narrative....

Just as there are plenty of dems who do not align with Biden either questioning his competency and Especially his pledges if he becomes president.. They lack confidence in debating Trump and fear it more than wish he gets out there and kicks Trumps butt..

Election year Dashy, strange bed fellows for all and in either party. I will say this~~ not many align with Cheney, nor is she viewed as av” team player “ within the party.. Stay tuned, its only going to get worse...😉

| Reply
Aug 10, 2020 14:59:41   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Well poor old Dashy has no responce for us it seems.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.