One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
This Needs To Go Viral!!
Page <<first <prev 12 of 13 next>
Aug 7, 2020 12:23:30   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Most of them have been brainwashed for years, I see little hope with them. I have a few neighbors, college grads and they can not see anything but Biden saving America.
Now; why is that? lol


"I have a few neighbors, college grads and they can not see anything but Biden saving America.
Now; why is that?" - Capt
A thorough brain washing from a liberal "education" has been very effective.

It takes a while to out grow it.

Sometimes it takes age to become wise.
To connect the dots.

Aug 7, 2020 12:40:52   #
DASHY
 
Capt-jack wrote:
No, you got it all wrong again to try to persuade losers to follow you. Trump shut down flights into US right away. But just before he did so over a hundred planes from China had come to the USA and landed all over America all came out of the city with the lab! Gee, I wonder what they brought with them? Now when Trump shut down the flights all your klan started to cry that Trumps was nuts! Now you say he did not do it soon enough. Which is it?


Trump IS nuts and the ban was too weak to be effective. Shutting down flights has become the highlight of Trump's defense of its response to the pandemic. The initial action was to restrict travel for "Foreign Nationals who had been in China in the last 14 days." Daily flights between China and the U.S. continued. Americans and others were exempt from any restrictions. After the virus arrived, Trump did nothing to stop the spread in the U.S. He simply hoped it would go away while he dreamed of being reelected.

Aug 7, 2020 12:49:20   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
DASHY wrote:
Trump IS nuts and the ban was too weak to be effective. Shutting down flights has become the highlight of Trump's defense of its response to the pandemic. The initial action was to restrict travel for "Foreign Nationals who had been in China in the last 14 days." Daily flights between China and the U.S. continued. Americans and others were exempt from any restrictions. After the virus arrived, Trump did nothing to stop the spread in the U.S. He simply hoped it would go away while he dreamed of being reelected.
Trump IS nuts and the ban was too weak to be effec... (show quote)


So Dashy!
Vote pro- commie?

 
 
Aug 7, 2020 12:50:24   #
DASHY
 
eagleye13 wrote:
"I have a few neighbors, college grads and they can not see anything but Biden saving America.
Now; why is that?" - Capt
A thorough brain washing from a liberal "education" has been very effective.

It takes a while to out grow it.

Sometimes it takes age to become wise.
To connect the dots.


Brain washed Trumpsters are starting to connect the dots. "GOP increasingly splits with Trump as his polls drag," according to USA Today.

Aug 7, 2020 12:59:13   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
DASHY wrote:
Trump IS nuts and the ban was too weak to be effective. Shutting down flights has become the highlight of Trump's defense of its response to the pandemic. The initial action was to restrict travel for "Foreign Nationals who had been in China in the last 14 days." Daily flights between China and the U.S. continued. Americans and others were exempt from any restrictions. After the virus arrived, Trump did nothing to stop the spread in the U.S. He simply hoped it would go away while he dreamed of being reelected.
Trump IS nuts and the ban was too weak to be effec... (show quote)


Why is it so many people who hate Trump look only for the evidence that supports and confirms their view of him? They have lost their ability to look objectively at all the evidence and consider exculpatory evidence to the contrary that shows that Trunth listened to the CDC and NIH advisors. Fauci is on record as having said the repercussions of the pandemic would be moderate and that we shouldn't worry about it. The Medical experts couldn't agree on what to do.

The beauty of federalism is that we have 50 state laboratories of democracy to experiment with and see what works best. So far the results are inconclusive. CA was held as a model response but now COVID is increasing. NY, early on, ignored the evidence and even created unnecessary additional fatalities by sending COVID patients to nursing homes. Yet their number are now decreasing. The fact is that anyone who thinks they had the answers to the pandemic is deluding themselves and exhibiting false bravado. There is so much that has been learned day by day about this virus from the time it started. And there is so much more that is unknown and needs to be learned because it is a novel virus. None of that stops the Monday morning quarterbacks from patting themselves on their back. Regardlesswhat direction the response would have taken there would have been naysayers and critics.

Aug 7, 2020 13:11:21   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
DASHY wrote:
Brain washed Trumpsters are starting to connect the dots. "GOP increasingly splits with Trump as his polls drag," according to USA Today.


More BS that you believe, DASHY?

Is the HildaBeast president?

Aug 7, 2020 15:41:43   #
DASHY
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Why is it so many people who hate Trump look only for the evidence that supports and confirms their view of him? They have lost their ability to look objectively at all the evidence and consider exculpatory evidence to the contrary that shows that Trunth listened to the CDC and NIH advisors. Fauci is on record as having said the repercussions of the pandemic would be moderate and that we shouldn't worry about it. The Medical experts couldn't agree on what to do.

The beauty of federalism is that we have 50 state laboratories of democracy to experiment with and see what works best. So far the results are inconclusive. CA was held as a model response but now COVID is increasing. NY, early on, ignored the evidence and even created unnecessary additional fatalities by sending COVID patients to nursing homes. Yet their number are now decreasing. The fact is that anyone who thinks they had the answers to the pandemic is deluding themselves and exhibiting false bravado. There is so much that has been learned day by day about this virus from the time it started. And there is so much more that is unknown and needs to be learned because it is a novel virus. None of that stops the Monday morning quarterbacks from patting themselves on their back. Regardlesswhat direction the response would have taken there would have been naysayers and critics.
Why is it so many people who hate Trump look only ... (show quote)


As you point out, lacking any leadership from the Trump Administration, Governors and Mayors in each state took the lead in trying to help their citizens get through the crisis, with mixed results. Mistakes were made along the way. Recently Trump recognized that his own "no mail-in voting" demand in Florida might be a mistake when he realized Florida seniors would not be voting unless they mailed in their ballots. He reversed his demand when he thought he might lose the Florida vote. It's all about Trump winning.

 
 
Aug 7, 2020 16:21:46   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
DASHY wrote:
As you point out, lacking any leadership from the Trump Administration, Governors and Mayors in each state took the lead in trying to help their citizens get through the crisis, with mixed results. Mistakes were made along the way. Recently Trump recognized that his own "no mail-in voting" demand in Florida might be a mistake when he realized Florida seniors would not be voting unless they mailed in their ballots. He reversed his demand when he thought he might lose the Florida vote. It's all about Trump winning.
As you point out, lacking any leadership from the ... (show quote)


And for the Democrats it's all about Biden winning! So what?!

Aug 7, 2020 17:38:00   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
DASHY wrote:
You and Trump are on the same page. Ignoring the advice of experts resulted in the number of United States confirmed cases of Covid-19 now heading toward the 5 MILLION mark. No other country in the world has achieved that ranking. Maybe we should have followed the science and expert advice in dealing with this pandemic.


Well good day to you Dashy~~ still your usual I see...A pleasure to see you tho..

If what you say you believe is true then why don’t you believe Fauci here?? He is after all the Supposed top expert... And yesTrump worked hand in hand with Fauci yet you people deny it and fabricate timelines completely wrong to justify your lies...

Hear it from Fauci’s lips!! You people skirt anything valid and try to dismiss it!! Would appreciate your reply since one of you have commented, or have rebuttal to this sworn testimony of Fauci.. I posted it many times for at least one of you to reply...Yet you people ignore it..Is it because its comes from the horses mouth and rather than admit what is said its just better to ignore it, right??
That in and of itself speaks volumes....

https://www.westernjournal.com/fauci-shreds-media-narrative-admits-president-trumps-covid-response-saved-lives/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

Fauci Shreds Media Narrative, Admits President Trump's COVID Response Saved Lives.... put that in your pipe instead of whatever it is keeping you in the mindless wonderment of what really is....

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, testified Friday before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, wrapping up a week of high-profile hearings on Capitol Hill.

The big news from Friday’s hearing was that Fauci said he was “cautiously optimistic” the United States could have a vaccine ready by the “end of this year and as we go into 2021.”

If you were going to take one thing away from Friday’s testimony, that probably should have been it. It’s tremendous news and, if his timeline is accurate, it’s a testimony to human ingenuity..

However, that doesn’t mean you should bury the other stuff — particularly the inconvenient fact that Fauci agrees the Trump administration’s COVID-19 policy decisions saved lives and that he was actively involved with many of the more controversial ones.

During questioning by House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, a Louisiana Republican, Fauci praised the administration’s moves to largely ban travel from China and Europe — both of which were widely questioned by both Democrats and the media at the time.

And, as it turns out, he was involved in the decision-making behind both travel bans.

“Do you think that decision saved lives, Dr. Fauci?” Scalise asked about the China travel ban.

“Yes, I do,” Fauci responded.

The head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said the same thing about the European travel ban.

As for the “15 Days to Slow the Spread” — the initial March guidelines from the White House Coronavirus Task Force — Fauci said he “was very much involved in that” and “I believe it did” save lives.

When it came to extending the guidelines another 30 days? “Yes, I was very much involved, and I agree with it,” Fauci said.

Keep reading much more to this sworn statement testimony!!!

Aug 7, 2020 17:57:36   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
DASHY wrote:
Regardless of what happened before Covid started to spread in the United States, when it was Trump's turn to respond, he lied about the severity of the virus and told the American people not to worry. Trump is an ignorant, evil little man who cares only about his own personal self interest. At the moment, it is getting reelected to a job he sucks at doing.


He got his information from w.h.o. We find out later W.H.O. is china's mouthpiece and telling them what to say. When you make accusations DASHY do your homework. I learned that when I first came to opp don't be afraid to go to different news sites I still do but the one I trust the most is EPOCH but also read horn news listen to different newscasters but learn a great deal here on opp also listen to BBC as it stands right now we are the most popular reality tv show for Europe not the president but the American people any other country would have taken damn water hoses and broke up this BS and sent them to their new reality for treason and any thing else they can throw at them

Aug 7, 2020 18:09:54   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
DASHY wrote:
Brain washed Trumpsters are starting to connect the dots. "GOP increasingly splits with Trump as his polls drag," according to USA Today.


Oh good dam grief Dashy.. I thought you smarter to fall into the pollS BS.. This is once again déjà vu to 2016, didn’t learn anything then?... I do love it when you make these comments because all it does is ensure that the Republican party gets out and votes so thank you for that and here’s a little something to ponder while you’re absorbing....

I won’t wait for a response on this one either.....

While I take little stock in polls I thought you may be interested in this article.. Not so much because of the numbers but the context of information in which the poll was seeking...

Poll: Trump Takes Lead Over Biden

On Aug 4, 2020
Share
A new poll released this weekend shows President Donald Trump, the incumbent GOP president, has taken a national and battleground states lead over his Democrat challenger presumptive nominee former Vice President Joe Biden.

The survey, from the Democracy Institute commissioned by the Sunday Express newspaper, shows Trump leading Biden 48 percent to 46 percent. What’s more, Trump has opened up a bigger lead according to this poll in the crucial battleground states, meaning the president by this pollster’s estimates currently is projected to win 309 electoral votes—more than he did in 2016.

Overall, this poll has Trump nationally at 48 percent to Biden’s 46 percent with six percent undecided. Among white voters, Trump leads 53 percent to 46 percent. Trump is surprisingly strong with black voters at 20 percent in this poll—he got about eight percent of the black vote in 2016—while this survey has Biden at 77 percent. Hispanic voters in this poll break for Biden 51 percent to 38 percent, which would also represent an increase for the president over his 2016 performance with Hispanics.

“Crucially, President Trump has a lead of 48 percent to 43 percent in the swing states Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin which would put him back in the White House with an electoral college tally of 309 to Biden’s 229,” David Maddox, the political editor for the Sunday Express, wrote about his newspaper’s survey.

The poll has Trump leading in Florida 47 to 45 percent, leading in Minnesota 46 percent to 45 percent, and in New Hampshire 46 percent to 43 percent. “The polling suggests Mr Trump is emerging as the race leader because of a belief he is best in handling the economy,” Maddox wrote. “With a third of voters putting the economy as the top election issue and 66 percent thinking that the economy is bouncing back after coronavirus, voters believe that Trump is better for the economy by 57 percent to 43 percent.”

When it comes to the electoral college, this pollster argues that Trump will pick up Minnesota and New Hampshire but that Biden would pick up Wisconsin.

Democracy Institute Director Patrick Basham is quoted as saying the survey data seems to demonstrate that Biden’s campaign may have “reached its high water mark.”

“Although Biden remains in a competitive race with Donald Trump, and may well do so until election day, his support isn’t growing,” Basham said. “And, tellingly, almost all of the issues that matter most to voters are trending in President Trump’s favour. More Americans are concerned about the economy and keeping their current, or getting a new, job. They don’t especially blame Trump for the lockdown-induced economic contraction, and they think he’ll do a better job of righting the economic ship than Biden.”

As Breitbart News has reported previously about these Democracy Institute surveys, Basham is trying to get ahead of the curve of trends of other pollsters—most of whom show Biden winning right now even though they are finding a tightening race—by identifying what he calls a “shy” Trump voter. That so-called “silent majority” is what the president is banking on being there to win the election, just like it was there for him in 2016.

In fact, Basham’s latest Democracy Institute poll found that the percent of “shy” Trump voters has increased from 66 percent in his last poll last month to 71 percent now—part of why Trump has taken the lead. However, this poll also tracks with other surveys in showing a big enthusiasm gap between Trump and Biden when it comes to their supporters. This poll shows 79 percent of Trump supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him whereas just 41 percent of Biden supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him. Only four percent of Trump supporters say they could change their vote but 10 percent of Biden voters say they could switch

Also, concerns over Biden’s cognitive decline are on the rise causing more people to say they might not vote for him because they are concerned about his faculties and capability to lead should he win the election.

“Concerns that Mr Biden may be suffering from the early stages of dementia are also increasingly boosting Donald Trump’s chances of victory in the Presidential election, a new poll has revealed,” Maddox wrote. “According to this month’s poll 58 percent believe Mr Biden is suffering from cognitive decline compared to 55 percent last month. More worryingly for the former Vice President and Senator, is that 48 percent are less likely to vote for him as a result compared to 40 percent a month ago.”

While the pandemic continues to dog Trump, part of the reason for his recent surge is that as concerns over coronavirus recede the focus has shifted among the public from a fear of the virus to who can best lead the country’s economic resurgence.

“The polling suggests Mr Trump is emerging as the race leader because of a belief he is best in handling the economy,” Maddox wrote. “With a third of voters putting the economy as the top election issue and 66 percent thinking that the economy is bouncing back after coronavirus, voters believe that Trump is better for the economy by 57 percent to 43 percent.”

But overall voters disapprove of how Trump has handled the pandemic, something that could if it strikes again in the fall hurt him. That being said, an overwhelming majority support Trump—and oppose Biden—when it comes to reopening schools in the fall.

“The one issue that continues to bug President Trump is his handling of the coronavirus crisis,” Maddox wrote. “According to the poll one in five Americans see it as the top election issue putting it level with education and behind the economy. However, 49 percent disapprove of President Trump’s handling of the crisis while only 41 percent approve. Nevertheless 64 percent support Mr Trump’s calls for schools to reopen soon in the wake of the crisis.

Author : Matthew Boyle

Source : Breitbart : Poll: Trump Takes Lead over Biden


Let the silent majority speak loud and clear! ✔️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

 
 
Aug 7, 2020 21:19:59   #
DASHY
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well good day to you Dashy~~ still your usual I see...A pleasure to see you tho..

If what you say you believe is true then why don’t you believe Fauci here?? He is after all the Supposed top expert... And yesTrump worked hand in hand with Fauci yet you people deny it and fabricate timelines completely wrong to justify your lies...

Hear it from Fauci’s lips!! You people skirt anything valid and try to dismiss it!! Would appreciate your reply since one of you have commented, or have rebuttal to this sworn testimony of Fauci.. I posted it many times for at least one of you to reply...Yet you people ignore it..Is it because its comes from the horses mouth and rather than admit what is said its just better to ignore it, right??
That in and of itself speaks volumes....

https://www.westernjournal.com/fauci-shreds-media-narrative-admits-president-trumps-covid-response-saved-lives/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

Fauci Shreds Media Narrative, Admits President Trump's COVID Response Saved Lives.... put that in your pipe instead of whatever it is keeping you in the mindless wonderment of what really is....

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, testified Friday before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, wrapping up a week of high-profile hearings on Capitol Hill.

The big news from Friday’s hearing was that Fauci said he was “cautiously optimistic” the United States could have a vaccine ready by the “end of this year and as we go into 2021.”

If you were going to take one thing away from Friday’s testimony, that probably should have been it. It’s tremendous news and, if his timeline is accurate, it’s a testimony to human ingenuity..

However, that doesn’t mean you should bury the other stuff — particularly the inconvenient fact that Fauci agrees the Trump administration’s COVID-19 policy decisions saved lives and that he was actively involved with many of the more controversial ones.

During questioning by House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, a Louisiana Republican, Fauci praised the administration’s moves to largely ban travel from China and Europe — both of which were widely questioned by both Democrats and the media at the time.

And, as it turns out, he was involved in the decision-making behind both travel bans.

“Do you think that decision saved lives, Dr. Fauci?” Scalise asked about the China travel ban.

“Yes, I do,” Fauci responded.

The head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said the same thing about the European travel ban.

As for the “15 Days to Slow the Spread” — the initial March guidelines from the White House Coronavirus Task Force — Fauci said he “was very much involved in that” and “I believe it did” save lives.

When it came to extending the guidelines another 30 days? “Yes, I was very much involved, and I agree with it,” Fauci said.

Keep reading much more to this sworn statement testimony!!!
Well good day to you Dashy~~ still your usual I se... (show quote)


I believe, along with Dr. Fauci, that the ONE move Trump continues to brag about regarding the travel ban saved lives. I am also glad Dr. Fauci tells us that Mr. Trump was actively involved with many of the Covid-19 policy decisions. The least Trump could do was "get involved." Fauci did not say that Trump took the lead on any decisions. When we listened on TV to Trump droning on about the progress of the Covid-19 Task Force, he sounded like a reluctant bystander. Dr. Fauci faced a herculean task: Trying to keep Trump's public statements about the virus rooted in fact. When Trump got tired of repeating Dr. Fauci's advice, he told his Director of NIAID "not to say anything else without clearance" from the White House.

Aug 7, 2020 21:34:11   #
DASHY
 
DASHY wrote:
I believe, along with Dr. Fauci, that the ONE move Trump continues to brag about regarding the travel ban saved lives. I am also glad Dr. Fauci tells us that Mr. Trump was actively involved with many of the Covid-19 policy decisions. The least Trump could do was "get involved." Fauci did not say that Trump took the lead on any decisions. When we listened on TV to Trump droning on about the progress of the Covid-19 Task Force, he sounded like a reluctant bystander. Dr. Fauci faced a herculean task: Trying to keep Trump's public statements about the virus rooted in fact. When Trump got tired of repeating Dr. Fauci's advice, he told his Director of NIAID "not to say anything else without clearance" from the White House.
I believe, along with Dr. Fauci, that the ONE move... (show quote)

Aug 7, 2020 21:37:00   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
DASHY wrote:
I believe, along with Dr. Fauci, that the ONE move Trump continues to brag about regarding the travel ban saved lives. I am also glad Dr. Fauci tells us that Mr. Trump was actively involved with many of the Covid-19 policy decisions. The least Trump could do was "get involved." Fauci did not say that Trump took the lead on any decisions. When we listened on TV to Trump droning on about the progress of the Covid-19 Task Force, he sounded like a reluctant bystander. Dr. Fauci faced a herculean task: Trying to keep Trump's public statements about the virus rooted in fact. When Trump got tired of repeating Dr. Fauci's advice, he told his Director of NIAID "not to say anything else without clearance" from the White House.
I believe, along with Dr. Fauci, that the ONE move... (show quote)


That would be because he assigned to Pence

Aug 7, 2020 21:38:52   #
DASHY
 
lindajoy wrote:
Oh good dam grief Dashy.. I thought you smarter to fall into the pollS BS.. This is once again déjà vu to 2016, didn’t learn anything then?... I do love it when you make these comments because all it does is ensure that the Republican party gets out and votes so thank you for that and here’s a little something to ponder while you’re absorbing....

I won’t wait for a response on this one either.....

While I take little stock in polls I thought you may be interested in this article.. Not so much because of the numbers but the context of information in which the poll was seeking...

Poll: Trump Takes Lead Over Biden

On Aug 4, 2020
Share
A new poll released this weekend shows President Donald Trump, the incumbent GOP president, has taken a national and battleground states lead over his Democrat challenger presumptive nominee former Vice President Joe Biden.

The survey, from the Democracy Institute commissioned by the Sunday Express newspaper, shows Trump leading Biden 48 percent to 46 percent. What’s more, Trump has opened up a bigger lead according to this poll in the crucial battleground states, meaning the president by this pollster’s estimates currently is projected to win 309 electoral votes—more than he did in 2016.

Overall, this poll has Trump nationally at 48 percent to Biden’s 46 percent with six percent undecided. Among white voters, Trump leads 53 percent to 46 percent. Trump is surprisingly strong with black voters at 20 percent in this poll—he got about eight percent of the black vote in 2016—while this survey has Biden at 77 percent. Hispanic voters in this poll break for Biden 51 percent to 38 percent, which would also represent an increase for the president over his 2016 performance with Hispanics.

“Crucially, President Trump has a lead of 48 percent to 43 percent in the swing states Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin which would put him back in the White House with an electoral college tally of 309 to Biden’s 229,” David Maddox, the political editor for the Sunday Express, wrote about his newspaper’s survey.

The poll has Trump leading in Florida 47 to 45 percent, leading in Minnesota 46 percent to 45 percent, and in New Hampshire 46 percent to 43 percent. “The polling suggests Mr Trump is emerging as the race leader because of a belief he is best in handling the economy,” Maddox wrote. “With a third of voters putting the economy as the top election issue and 66 percent thinking that the economy is bouncing back after coronavirus, voters believe that Trump is better for the economy by 57 percent to 43 percent.”

When it comes to the electoral college, this pollster argues that Trump will pick up Minnesota and New Hampshire but that Biden would pick up Wisconsin.

Democracy Institute Director Patrick Basham is quoted as saying the survey data seems to demonstrate that Biden’s campaign may have “reached its high water mark.”

“Although Biden remains in a competitive race with Donald Trump, and may well do so until election day, his support isn’t growing,” Basham said. “And, tellingly, almost all of the issues that matter most to voters are trending in President Trump’s favour. More Americans are concerned about the economy and keeping their current, or getting a new, job. They don’t especially blame Trump for the lockdown-induced economic contraction, and they think he’ll do a better job of righting the economic ship than Biden.”

As Breitbart News has reported previously about these Democracy Institute surveys, Basham is trying to get ahead of the curve of trends of other pollsters—most of whom show Biden winning right now even though they are finding a tightening race—by identifying what he calls a “shy” Trump voter. That so-called “silent majority” is what the president is banking on being there to win the election, just like it was there for him in 2016.

In fact, Basham’s latest Democracy Institute poll found that the percent of “shy” Trump voters has increased from 66 percent in his last poll last month to 71 percent now—part of why Trump has taken the lead. However, this poll also tracks with other surveys in showing a big enthusiasm gap between Trump and Biden when it comes to their supporters. This poll shows 79 percent of Trump supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him whereas just 41 percent of Biden supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him. Only four percent of Trump supporters say they could change their vote but 10 percent of Biden voters say they could switch

Also, concerns over Biden’s cognitive decline are on the rise causing more people to say they might not vote for him because they are concerned about his faculties and capability to lead should he win the election.

“Concerns that Mr Biden may be suffering from the early stages of dementia are also increasingly boosting Donald Trump’s chances of victory in the Presidential election, a new poll has revealed,” Maddox wrote. “According to this month’s poll 58 percent believe Mr Biden is suffering from cognitive decline compared to 55 percent last month. More worryingly for the former Vice President and Senator, is that 48 percent are less likely to vote for him as a result compared to 40 percent a month ago.”

While the pandemic continues to dog Trump, part of the reason for his recent surge is that as concerns over coronavirus recede the focus has shifted among the public from a fear of the virus to who can best lead the country’s economic resurgence.

“The polling suggests Mr Trump is emerging as the race leader because of a belief he is best in handling the economy,” Maddox wrote. “With a third of voters putting the economy as the top election issue and 66 percent thinking that the economy is bouncing back after coronavirus, voters believe that Trump is better for the economy by 57 percent to 43 percent.”

But overall voters disapprove of how Trump has handled the pandemic, something that could if it strikes again in the fall hurt him. That being said, an overwhelming majority support Trump—and oppose Biden—when it comes to reopening schools in the fall.

“The one issue that continues to bug President Trump is his handling of the coronavirus crisis,” Maddox wrote. “According to the poll one in five Americans see it as the top election issue putting it level with education and behind the economy. However, 49 percent disapprove of President Trump’s handling of the crisis while only 41 percent approve. Nevertheless 64 percent support Mr Trump’s calls for schools to reopen soon in the wake of the crisis.

Author : Matthew Boyle

Source : Breitbart : Poll: Trump Takes Lead over Biden


Let the silent majority speak loud and clear! ✔️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Oh good dam grief Dashy.. I thought you smarter to... (show quote)


With all that polling going on, it's hard to know what to believe. Here's what I believe. When Mitch McConnell gave GOP senators permission to dump Trump, it's time for Democrats, Independents and a bunch of Republicans to sit back and enjoy the ride to a Biden landslide in November.

Page <<first <prev 12 of 13 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.