One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Who are the trump supporters?
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 next>>
Jun 26, 2020 05:52:57   #
promilitary
 
Kevyn wrote:
There is nothing in his post to suggests who he supports, much less Marxist anarchy, it is likely he supports conservative Republicans like Romney, the late John McCain who are morally decent people and hates the fact that a whoremongering Criminal liar has taken over the party.



Morally decent? John McCain should've been court martialed and stripped of his rank.
He violated every article of the Military Code of Conduct.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 06:24:55   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
promilitary wrote:
Morally decent? John McCain should've been court martialed and stripped of his rank.
He violated every article of the Military Code of Conduct.


Kev's brain can't compute things like Duty, Honor, and Country. The dipstick probably doesn't enjoy a good western either. He only sees fuzzy, never right, or wrong and certainly not in black or white.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 08:44:17   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
John Meoff wrote:
Trump has been far more truthful than his predecessor.

Do you really expect any Marxist to admit he is one?


factnotfiction along with several others here on OPP sure have been sing the praises of the Marxist haven't they !

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:02:57   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Hadenough wrote:
Permanut,

About the only thing you beat the crap out of is your little Willie. Go take your blue pill and have yourself a ball.
Yep, so typical of a sheeple, you would follow an indoctrinated 8th grader. After all they are probably more educated than you, like Greta.
How’s that Omar working out for you? Oh, my bad you’re not in her district so why worry about your state and country.

KAG
God Bless the USA and President Trump
4 more years will bring you to tears




Had, we all age at differing rates.. I have been mostly on the slow side..

what is a "blue" pill for?? you can tell us.. if it humbles you, no one on OPP will reveal your secret worries.. honest,, trust us all.

Omar...She may lose in the primary..

My state is in pretty good hands, as even a very short review would show you..

My country,,, obviously we are in the worlds worse position on the C-19 crisis and for near everything else dreadful failure in our world position.. in only 3 plus years we have become a 2nd rate and disrespected country..



| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:48:40   #
jim_shipley
 
Have you ever noticed that liberals never use the word EARN? It is a concept they can not understand because they do not have a have concept of EARNING what they want.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:56:17   #
jim_shipley
 
If all conservative stayed home there would be no food. fuel. electricty. minerals, commodities, because liberals do not do things that require skills mostly just entertainment, sports, and running their mouths etc.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 11:04:54   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
jim_shipley wrote:
If all conservative stayed home there would be no food. fuel. electricty. minerals, commodities, because liberals do not do things that require skills mostly just entertainment, sports, and running their mouths etc.




Gosh Jim,, That is the very projection that Son was talking about.. the thing that right wingers never do..

My MY, in the act in front of all on OPP..



| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 11:06:46   #
Seth
 
jim_shipley wrote:
Have you ever noticed that liberals never use the word EARN? It is a concept they can not understand because they do not have a have concept of EARNING what they want.


Come to think of it, I actually don't recall ever having heard a liberal use the word "earn," or seen it employed in posts by any of OPP's local lefties. You're right, it's simply not in their vocabulary.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 11:36:24   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Who are the trump supporters?

The ones that are easily fooled, gullible, live in the past, filled with hate and confusion


Read their silly posts here on OPP everyday


Socialism is a loser for ordinary citizens every time.
Take your BS fiction, and shovel it some where else.
Try the Venezuelans foe starters.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 11:47:18   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Socialism is a loser for ordinary citizens every time.
Take your BS fiction, and shovel it some where else.
Try the Venezuelans foe starters.



Can none of you right wingers ever think of a reply other then if you do not like it, call it socialism???

You have been told to do that, but never a sample of the dreaded socialism is offered..

You people got nothing and even trump has given up in his lucid moments.. few and far between..



| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 11:49:56   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
permafrost wrote:
Had, we all age at differing rates.. I have been mostly on the slow side..

what is a "blue" pill for?? you can tell us.. if it humbles you, no one on OPP will reveal your secret worries.. honest,, trust us all.

Omar...She may lose in the primary..

My state is in pretty good hands, as even a very short review would show you..

My country,,, obviously we are in the worlds worse position on the C-19 crisis and for near everything else dreadful failure in our world position.. in only 3 plus years we have become a 2nd rate and disrespected country..
Had, we all age at differing rates.. I have been m... (show quote)


BTW;
The Earth is not flat
Man Made Global Warming is the debate, not climate change. Quit comparing apples to oranges permawhat.
You haven't noticed that the approach to C-19 is political?

"in only 3 plus years we have become a 2nd rate and disrespected country." - perma

By who?
Commies ,socialists and MSM Talking Heads?

https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/2020/6/26/t1-424238-4119_6345243649269301248_n.jpg

Who doesn't agree with Lincoln's statement?

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 11:50:01   #
Seth
 
permafrost wrote:
Can none of you right wingers ever think of a reply other then if you do not like it, call it socialism???

You have been told to do that, but never a sample of the dreaded socialism is offered..

You people got nothing and even trump has given up in his lucid moments.. few and far between..


Your meme in this case pegs today's Democratic Party -- they are the ones attempting to pervert the Constitution.

Nice catch!

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 11:54:48   #
Big Dolly
 
Fodaoson wrote:
What has Hillary got to do with the conversation ? Hillary is history. Double meat with cheese is really bologna


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 12:00:33   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Seth wrote:
Your meme in this case pegs today's Democratic Party -- they are the ones attempting to pervert the Constitution.

Nice catch!


\
After BArr and the Justice Dept cover up for the orange as*****, you can find it n you to say that??

You poor people, not a clue among the mob of you..



| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 12:05:21   #
Seth
 
permafrost wrote:
\
After BArr and the Justice Dept cover up for the orange as*****, you can find it n you to say that??

You poor people, not a clue among the mob of you..


Trump would be hard pressed to catch up with Obama's massive addition to the deficit, and at the same time, unlike with Obama, America will have something to show for it.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.