One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What's wrong with you folk?
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 next>>
Mar 14, 2020 10:15:21   #
Lonewolf
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It was FOX, but I didn't recognize which show...

They interviewed a young woman in Washington state who contacted the virus... She reported it on February 25 the and didn't get her results back until earlier this week... A two week period...

Regardless... That's not my point...

They went on to report that there are 457 cases in Washington State with 31 deaths to date...

That's a 7% mortality rate... Which is more than twice the rate the rest of the world is experiencing...

Which leads to two possibilities..

1. The American healthcare system sucks..

2. There are more than twice the number of infected people than is being reported...

The first is a possibility...

But the second is frightening...

Quit your bickering and pull together...

No more of this bullshit trying to sneak crap into bills meant to fight the coronavirus...

No more idiotic finger pointing at Trump or Obama...

No more...

My prayers for all... God bless...
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It ... (show quote)


Well Italy has more doctors and hospitals than we do and we don't have the best health care in the world ,I believe pure greed is destroying us ,neither party represents the American people they prove that when they refuse to work together for the good of the Country.

Kind of like 2 divorce lawyers they tell there client that the other side wants everything but their kidneys and Get them both enraged ,whuch drags the divorce out making them more money, then the 2 lawyers go to lunch and over a nice drink they laugh their ass off.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 10:18:02   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Well Italy has more doctors and hospitals than we do and we don't have the best health care in the world ,I believe pure greed is destroying us ,neither party represents the American people they prove that when they refuse to work together for the good of the Country.

Kind of like 2 divorce lawyers they tell there client that the other side wants everything but their kidneys and Get them both enraged ,whuch drags the divorce out making them more money, then the 2 lawyers go to lunch and over a nice drink they laugh their ass off.
Well Italy has more doctors and hospitals than we ... (show quote)


That is a great metaphor for the parties

Yep... And the non partisans are the children caught between...

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 10:30:44   #
Dwight Logan
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It was FOX, but I didn't recognize which show...

They interviewed a young woman in Washington state who contacted the virus... She reported it on February 25 the and didn't get her results back until earlier this week... A two week period...

Regardless... That's not my point...

They went on to report that there are 457 cases in Washington State with 31 deaths to date...

That's a 7% mortality rate... Which is more than twice the rate the rest of the world is experiencing...

Which leads to two possibilities..

1. The American healthcare system sucks..

2. There are more than twice the number of infected people than is being reported...

The first is a possibility...

But the second is frightening...

Quit your bickering and pull together...

No more of this bullshit trying to sneak crap into bills meant to fight the coronavirus...

No more idiotic finger pointing at Trump or Obama...

No more...

My prayers for all... God bless...
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It ... (show quote)


Again you have beautifully hit the nail on the head. I always appreciate your astute observations. Dwight

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 10:39:48   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Dwight Logan wrote:
Again you have beautifully hit the nail on the head. I always appreciate your astute observations. Dwight


Thanks Dwight...

You stay strong...

You're in my prayers...

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 10:40:17   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It was FOX, but I didn't recognize which show...

They interviewed a young woman in Washington state who contacted the virus... She reported it on February 25 the and didn't get her results back until earlier this week... A two week period...

Regardless... That's not my point...

They went on to report that there are 457 cases in Washington State with 31 deaths to date...

That's a 7% mortality rate... Which is more than twice the rate the rest of the world is experiencing...

Which leads to two possibilities..

1. The American healthcare system sucks..

2. There are more than twice the number of infected people than is being reported...

The first is a possibility...

But the second is frightening...

Quit your bickering and pull together...

No more of this bullshit trying to sneak crap into bills meant to fight the coronavirus...

No more idiotic finger pointing at Trump or Obama...

No more...

My prayers for all... God bless...
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It ... (show quote)


Amen!!!!! Well said~~~👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 11:04:38   #
Lonewolf
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
That is a great metaphor for the parties

Yep... And the non partisans are the children caught between...



| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 15:19:23   #
American Vet
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Well Italy has more doctors and hospitals than we do and we don't have the best health care in the world ,I believe pure greed is destroying us ,neither party represents the American people they prove that when they refuse to work together for the good of the Country.

Kind of like 2 divorce lawyers they tell there client that the other side wants everything but their kidneys and Get them both enraged ,whuch drags the divorce out making them more money, then the 2 lawyers go to lunch and over a nice drink they laugh their ass off.
Well Italy has more doctors and hospitals than we ... (show quote)


I'll take yo to task there: We do have the best health care in the world.

What we do not have is a good health care administration system.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 23:12:06   #
maximus Loc: Chattanooga, Tennessee
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Excellent points... My wife was just saying the same thing... She imagines in California the virus will be impossible to contain, due to the homeless and illegals...

The virus has been observed to survive on paper money for days.. In many places over here paper is no longer accepted and all transactions are electronic... The government in Hubei province has collected millions of bills and disinfected them...

I agree completely about "add ons"... I read that there was something concerning abortion tagged onto the original bill concerning relief for the coronavirus... It made me sick...
Excellent points... My wife was just saying the sa... (show quote)



Your last statement is absolutely true. While raising money to fight a new virus, Nancy Pelosi added pork to the barrel in the form of money for abortions. It's like saying. "If you're sick, we'll fight to save your life, but if you're an unborn child, you're shit out of luck ( pardon my French).
Hr actions prompted me to post this meme on another thread.



| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 23:13:57   #
maximus Loc: Chattanooga, Tennessee
 
American Vet wrote:
I'll take yo to task there: We do have the best health care in the world.

What we do not have is a good health care administration system.


Then why are democrats and other doctors and nation leaders praising Trump'd administration for being the best prepared in the world?

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 23:16:57   #
maximus Loc: Chattanooga, Tennessee
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Well Italy has more doctors and hospitals than we do and we don't have the best health care in the world ,I believe pure greed is destroying us ,neither party represents the American people they prove that when they refuse to work together for the good of the Country.

Kind of like 2 divorce lawyers they tell there client that the other side wants everything but their kidneys and Get them both enraged ,whuch drags the divorce out making them more money, then the 2 lawyers go to lunch and over a nice drink they laugh their ass off.
Well Italy has more doctors and hospitals than we ... (show quote)


I heard Trump call for unification of the parties, to stop the bickering, and to work together to fight this virus. Trump invited...nobody came.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 03:12:22   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
maximus wrote:
I heard Trump call for unification of the parties, to stop the bickering, and to work together to fight this virus. Trump invited...nobody came.


The dems are truly disintegrating...they wouldn't get on the lifeboats if the sinking ship had a conservative captain.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 06:10:50   #
drlarrygino
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It was FOX, but I didn't recognize which show...

They interviewed a young woman in Washington state who contacted the virus... She reported it on February 25 the and didn't get her results back until earlier this week... A two week period...

Regardless... That's not my point...

They went on to report that there are 457 cases in Washington State with 31 deaths to date...

That's a 7% mortality rate... Which is more than twice the rate the rest of the world is experiencing...

Which leads to two possibilities..

1. The American healthcare system sucks..

2. There are more than twice the number of infected people than is being reported...

The first is a possibility...

But the second is frightening...

Quit your bickering and pull together...

No more of this bullshit trying to sneak crap into bills meant to fight the coronavirus...

No more idiotic finger pointing at Trump or Obama...

No more...

My prayers for all... God bless...
My wife just drew my attention to the news... It ... (show quote)


Our healthcare system, under ovommitcare, really does $UCK. The reason is, it is not healthcare but is "sick care". The whole system needs revamped with a new model of "health care" orientation and not "sick care" orientation. Implementation of strategies to keep one from getting ill and staying healthy should be the model. Those not adhering to the model would pay much higher premiums.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 06:16:22   #
drlarrygino
 
Parky60 wrote:
What a "convenient" way to introduce a cashless society. You're not paying attention Canuckus.


I guess we can now start chipping people in their right hand or forehead. Welcome to the New World Order with one corrupt world government and one world corrupt religious system. Read Revelation folks. It is happening before our very eyes. Pestilence, disease, immorality running rampant, leftism and anti-God isms beinig promoted by the demorat party. Enslavement to the state.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 06:20:44   #
American Vet
 
maximus wrote:
Then why are democrats and other doctors and nation leaders praising Trump'd administration for being the best prepared in the world?


Being prepared for an emergency/crisis such as the coronavirus is one small microcosm in our entire health care system.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 06:21:38   #
drlarrygino
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
We've been cashless for almost ten years Parky...

Rarely use paper money....

90% of transactions are digital now...

I keep some at home because I don't overly like having all my eggs in one basket... But the future is coming...


I refuse to use cashless payments unless there is no way around it. Cashless means more government control and if the sheepie are smart (which they aren't) they would pay mostly with cash to stay away from big government control. I cringe when I see folks whipping out their credit card for a $.50 cent transaction.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.