One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Defending Liars Makes You A Liar...It Just Does
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Nov 29, 2019 15:56:16   #
woodguru
 
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 15:59:24   #
Liberty Tree
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)


Is this the beginning of your autobiography? Sounds like a good start to it.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 16:03:36   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)


Would you consider positively bearing false witness against someone "not convicted" of any crime lying?

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 16:27:54   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)


Continually harping on something just brings up the old adage repeat a lie often enough and they'll believe it doesn't work. I've told you Trump is a politician so I expect lies.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 16:29:18   #
Singularity
 
padremike wrote:
Would you consider positively bearing false witness against someone "not convicted" of any crime lying?


Positively bearing false witness, knowingly, consciously, IS lying, regardless of the status of the target.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 17:14:07   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)


How petty can a person be? In the grand scope of life....you fight over fishing lures? Unless the stores in your area have stopped selling them and it is the only means you have to feed yourself and family, I hardly see this as an arguement worth seperating a family. Grow up, let go of your attachments to material thing...in the end, you will die and most of your fishing gear will be picked over and given away....while most will find its way to bottoms of creeks, ponds...or landfills. But, the disharmony you sew will forever be remembered and resented. So sad and so petty!

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 17:22:06   #
Rose42
 
Pennylynn wrote:
How petty can a person be? In the grand scope of life....you fight over fishing lures? Unless the stores in your area have stopped selling them and it is the only means you have to feed yourself and family, I hardly see this as an arguement worth seperating a family. Grow up, let go of your attachments to material thing...in the end, you will die and most of your fishing gear will be picked over and given away....while most will find its way to bottoms of creeks, ponds...or landfills. But, the disharmony you sew will forever be remembered and resented. So sad and so petty!
How petty can a person be? In the grand scope of ... (show quote)


You are assuming his story is true.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 18:11:19   #
Lonewolf
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)



| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 18:40:07   #
PeterS
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)

My dear sweet grandmother used to tell me; of up have to lie to get what you want, what you want is a lie.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 18:44:34   #
PeterS
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
Continually harping on something just brings up the old adage repeat a lie often enough and they'll believe it doesn't work. I've told you Trump is a politician so I expect lies.

Trump lied before he was a politician. I take it you believe that if a person is a businessman you expect him to be a liar and if someone is a preacher you expect them to be a liar. Is there an occupation that you don't expect someone to be a liar?

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 18:55:13   #
Liberty Tree
 
PeterS wrote:
Trump lied before he was a politician. I take it you believe that if a person is a businessman you expect him to be a liar and if someone is a preacher you expect them to be a liar. Is there an occupation that you don't expect someone to be a liar?


If he is an anti- Christian liberal bigot I expect him to be a liar.

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 19:19:00   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)


I can understand how you feel sorry it caused so much disharmony in the family but by her covering for her son she's not doing him any favors she is encouraging it. When the kid's grandmother died my youngest son dragged a rocking chair we got her years before out told everyone he wanted it. Its old and wobbly no one sits in it. It's just his to remember his grandma when she would hold them and rock them Who am I to take away or destroy an important memory

| Reply
Nov 29, 2019 20:15:16   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
woodguru wrote:
People know they are lying when they loyally lie and defend against something that did in fact happen, they know they are lying, but have an ability to deceive themselves into claiming they didn't know, so they weren't really lying, they were just wrong.

The fact of the matter is that people fall back on a number of plausibilities to defend their position and be able to say they are not in fact lying.

...They can fabricate an alternate reality because there is no proof that they are wrong or lying, the new alt fact is alternate theories and nobody knows for sure...except that facts are in disagreement.
...The group mentality all believes the alternate reality, so it must be true, everyone else believes this so it must be the truth
...There is a certain element of not wanting to know any facts that do not support the alternate reality, if you don't know the truth ignorance can be credibly claimed
...The first line of defense is invariably to support that it never happened, it's fake news, then when unfortunate facts come out that prove this was a lie, the defense moves into the "so what, that's not a crime mode", the part of the defense that also chooses to continue to refuse to acknowledge details and facts that would make this assertion look weak if not stupid.

My cousin had a teenaged son who was a lying thieving little turd, and my cousin was always defending him, often with direct lies that provided alibis that simply were not true, and she was pugnacious enough to get in your face and dare you to call her a liar. According to her, she was always maintaining that she was the last word in terms of honor and integrity.

He had cleaned my tackle box out of a lot of bass lures I had gotten from my grandfather that I had gotten for him when I was stationed in Louisiana. I knew which ones were mine so I was taking them back. He went and got his mom, and she freaked out and said those were his lures she had bought them for him for christmas. I told her she was a liar, which further freaked her out, she absolutely hated to be called a liar. She went to my grandma acting all freaked out, she figured I was going to be taken to task for calling her a liar and not being able to prove it. My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my mother were all there trying to moderate. I knew I finally had my cousin caught dead to rights in a lie. I told her, so you say you bought these for Cory right, where did you get them? She said Walmart. I told her that this would be impossible, that she was mistaken because these lures were manufactured in Shreveport and only sold in local stores in the area, that I had been buying these for our grandparents in the 70's because they worked so well everywhere they travelled. She looked like a deer in headlights, my grandma, who was the last word in the family said let me see them. She looked at one and said yep, these are the ones Keith got us for years. I said I am taking everything I know is mine, my cousin was saying no I'm not, and my grandma told my cousin to shut up, Keith knows which lures are his, you obviously have lied about which ones are Cory's.

When you take up defending a liar it doesn't make sense to lie to do it, if you are ignorant you may as well be lying.
People know they are lying when they loyally lie a... (show quote)
You are totally unhinged, dude.

| Reply
Nov 30, 2019 01:02:36   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Rose42 wrote:
You are assuming his story is true.


This is the second time he has posted this story, so I took a leap of faith and believe that this has scared him. Such a petty thing. I could understand his view if he were a child....but, he claims to be an adult.

| Reply
Nov 30, 2019 06:52:00   #
drlarrygino
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Is this the beginning of your autobiography? Sounds like a good start to it.


Woody's autobiography should be required reading in all schools and the teaching assignment would be for critical reading; how to spot a lie from an extreme leftist prevaricator. Then, each student would get to burn the book after dissecting it to make sure that his propaganda was not spread on to other young minds.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.