One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
How to say, I was right...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Nov 8, 2019 15:16:38   #
useful mattoid 45
 
JW wrote:
What has relevance is that, try as they might, they can't come up with a single wrong or illegal act Trump has ever done. NOTHING he has been accused of is true. They don't like what Trump has in mind for this country and they see their last 120 years of Progressive BS coming undone. Goooooo, Trump.


Wow, what a cultist. Nothing?? Asking for dirt on a rival using your position is constitutionally wrong. That's just 1.

Yet you say he's done nothing wrong. If a dem did it, it would be okay too, then? How about if a dem lied several thousand times while president?

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 15:19:34   #
woodguru
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Well caring about the real truth leaves out the liberals.

I'd sure appreciate it if the president would stop withholding information and telling people he has no right to interfere with not to testify, what is he so worried about? He wants nothing to do with real truth and neither do you.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 15:26:38   #
debeda
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
Wow, what a cultist. Nothing?? Asking for dirt on a rival using your position is constitutionally wrong. That's just 1.

Yet you say he's done nothing wrong. If a dem did it, it would be okay too, then? How about if a dem lied several thousand times while president?


You know, I think I finally figured out the dem narrative in all this. Democrats love position and power over all else. They've tried to get rid of every Republican president since Eisenhower. The cannot BELIEVE that anyone in Washington has different motives.
I dont believe the President was "after his political rival". I believe he is trying to get to the bottom of some things related to the numerous investigations going on now. But to a Democrat it's all about us vs them, to get into power and stay there....

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 16:08:47   #
useful mattoid 45
 
debeda wrote:
You know, I think I finally figured out the dem narrative in all this. Democrats love position and power over all else. They've tried to get rid of every Republican president since Eisenhower. The cannot BELIEVE that anyone in Washington has different motives.
I dont believe the President was "after his political rival". I believe he is trying to get to the bottom of some things related to the numerous investigations going on now. But to a Democrat it's all about us vs them, to get into power and stay there....
You know, I think I finally figured out the dem na... (show quote)


If you don't "believe the prez was "after his political rival," you're not paying attention. Selectively, obviously. He's after ALL of his rivals as he cannot handle being called out on ANYTHING. Or haven't you noticed?

Go ahead and offer up more excuses for the narcissist. He's not presidential material. He's like a monkey pushing buttons at the helm, only more self-centered.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 16:19:08   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: land of the free
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
Wow, what a cultist. Nothing?? Asking for dirt on a rival using your position is constitutionally wrong. That's just 1.

Yet you say he's done nothing wrong. If a dem did it, it would be okay too, then? How about if a dem lied several thousand times while president?


Cultist? Because one believes in unchanging universal truth that's not internally deciphered?
Ok I'm a cultist if that's the definition.
I mean that's the real division in America.
What is truth.
Your bolshevik heroes with disinformation programs have tried long enough to destroy capitalism and the American family.
Trump is reshaping the Republican party for a new dynasty of political power.
Up next..Don Jr. Wins 2024!
As for Trump and Ukraine..I did not know international crime could not be investigated by the president. Or that by being a candidate that you're exempt from investigations form dealings with foreign governments. If Biden had no connection with Ukraine Trump would be guilty..BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE.
Trump is doing his job. The Democrats knew the situation and are trying a Watergate maneuver.
This ain't Nixon. Good luck.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 16:36:13   #
moldyoldy
 
debeda wrote:
You know, I think I finally figured out the dem narrative in all this. Democrats love position and power over all else. They've tried to get rid of every Republican president since Eisenhower. The cannot BELIEVE that anyone in Washington has different motives.
I dont believe the President was "after his political rival". I believe he is trying to get to the bottom of some things related to the numerous investigations going on now. But to a Democrat it's all about us vs them, to get into power and stay there....
You know, I think I finally figured out the dem na... (show quote)


Trump saw how he benefited from the bogus Hillary investigation redo, so he wants the same bogus advantage on Biden.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 17:41:05   #
Seth
 
JW wrote:
What has relevance is that, try as they might, they can't come up with a single wrong or illegal act Trump has ever done. NOTHING he has been accused of is true. They don't like what Trump has in mind for this country and they see their last 120 years of Progressive BS coming undone. Goooooo, Trump.



| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 19:56:37   #
kankune Loc: Iowa
 
PeterS wrote:
You should write a book. Prognostication by JW....


I'm not really sure what "prognostication" means, but I'd read his book.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 19:59:27   #
kankune Loc: Iowa
 
woodguru wrote:
The information is all coming out to be seen on what trump has done too, but the right doesn't want to see it, preferring to selectively worry about everything else that has no relevance.


What's wrong with you woodie. Keeping this country safe and helping it grow is of no relevance to you? Because your dang congress sure isnt doing jack!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 20:07:41   #
Seth
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
If you don't "believe the prez was "after his political rival," you're not paying attention. Selectively, obviously. He's after ALL of his rivals as he cannot handle being called out on ANYTHING. Or haven't you noticed?

Go ahead and offer up more excuses for the narcissist. He's not presidential material. He's like a monkey pushing buttons at the helm, only more self-centered.


Meanwhile, weaponizing the FBI and the CIA and hiring a foreign spook in a plot to spy on a presidential candidate, fraudulently obtaining a FISA warrant to spy on one of his associates and using all the gathered facts and lack thereof to try and impeach him on false grounds from the very second he is elected is a "nothing to see here" picayune.

You leftist hypocrites can really be sickening at times.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:14:59   #
debeda
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
If you don't "believe the prez was "after his political rival," you're not paying attention. Selectively, obviously. He's after ALL of his rivals as he cannot handle being called out on ANYTHING. Or haven't you noticed?

Go ahead and offer up more excuses for the narcissist. He's not presidential material. He's like a monkey pushing buttons at the helm, only more self-centered.


You really need to get some help for that TDS.....

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:15:33   #
debeda
 
Sonny Magoo wrote:
Cultist? Because one believes in unchanging universal truth that's not internally deciphered?
Ok I'm a cultist if that's the definition.
I mean that's the real division in America.
What is truth.
Your bolshevik heroes with disinformation programs have tried long enough to destroy capitalism and the American family.
Trump is reshaping the Republican party for a new dynasty of political power.
Up next..Don Jr. Wins 2024!
As for Trump and Ukraine..I did not know international crime could not be investigated by the president. Or that by being a candidate that you're exempt from investigations form dealings with foreign governments. If Biden had no connection with Ukraine Trump would be guilty..BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE.
Trump is doing his job. The Democrats knew the situation and are trying a Watergate maneuver.
This ain't Nixon. Good luck.
Cultist? Because one believes in unchanging univer... (show quote)



| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:16:46   #
debeda
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump saw how he benefited from the bogus Hillary investigation redo, so he wants the same bogus advantage on Biden.


The point is he's NOT a politician, he has a great life to go back do after this, he's NOT like the political whores we've had and have

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:17:13   #
debeda
 
kankune wrote:
What's wrong with you woodie. Keeping this country safe and helping it grow is of no relevance to you? Because your dang congress sure isnt doing jack!



| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 21:28:03   #
JW
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
Wow, what a cultist. Nothing?? Asking for dirt on a rival using your position is constitutionally wrong. That's just 1.

Yet you say he's done nothing wrong. If a dem did it, it would be okay too, then? How about if a dem lied several thousand times while president?


Asking for dirt? You mean what Hillary did getting manufactured dirt on Trump from Ukraine? I think that is despicable. Unfortunately, it's not illegal per se (per se means as is). If you're thinking of rooting out corruption like Trump has been doing, that is a different issue altogether. I support that effort 100%.

Dems lying, you mean like creating phony dossiers or saying if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor? Which category of Democrat lies are you referring To?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.