One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
How to say, I was right...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Nov 8, 2019 21:50:41   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
tactful wrote:
Since liberal means generous, it is probably more accurate that today's Republican conservatives leave truth by the wayside. Think about it. Hello mosgow mitch mcturtle.


Generious with other people’s money! Liberals are the liars! Demonrats for example! Hellloooooo!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2019 22:03:05   #
moldyoldy
 
debeda wrote:
The point is he's NOT a politician, he has a great life to go back do after this, he's NOT like the political whores we've had and have


He is going to jail, otherwise he would be poisoned by Putin

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 02:47:45   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
JW wrote:
… when I only used other people's words...

Everything I have posted, that addressed specifics of the coup against President Trump, has proven to be true. That includes FISA, the Bidens, bogus charges against Trump, that it is in fact a coup taking place; even the identity of the latest whistleblower. ALL proved true.

I can claim credit for none of that because the information was all out there and available to anyone willing to look at it.

Those of you who have allowed the Leftist media to put rings in your noses and have pulled you by the chain of their so-called news from improbable lies to fantastic false revelations have supported the worst efforts of a cadre of seditious bastards bent on destroying the foundations of this nation. Congratulations.

The information is all out there. If I can find it, so can you... if you give a damn about truth.
… when I only used other people's words... br br ... (show quote)


JW, it is true that the information is out there but let's look at the situation as a whole, take in the whole of the past three years. Was it right to have President Trump investigated? I say yes if it was fair and did not stop the functioning of government. However, we are beyond that now. What we have now is a great coup or mutiny. If this occurred in other third world nations, it would be called a revolution. I think treason was committed. Not by Trump but by Trump's accusers. This is worse then the Rosenbergs. However, there was a breakdown of the Government's chain of command and military bearing.

Incidentally, The whistleblower, the FBI investigations, the Senate and House investigations, seem to all be irrelevant. In five investigations, Trump was found not guilty. In five investigations no crime was found. Now, if you conducted five investigations that came up empty, the question should be, Why? I'm a tester, if the unit under test fails, then I check the test equipment. So it is well founded that the investigators should be checked. It may seem like circumstantial but the accusers are looking like they broke the law and I'm not talking about Mueller, Strok, Page, or Comey. I am speaking of the Obama Administration as a whole from the Vice President on down. Obama certified the election. If Obama thought there was any inconsistencies with the election, then why did he certify the election?

Wow that is a great question now isn't it?

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 03:55:00   #
JW
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
JW, it is true that the information is out there but let's look at the situation as a whole, take in the whole of the past three years. Was it right to have President Trump investigated? I say yes if it was fair and did not stop the functioning of government. However, we are beyond that now. What we have now is a great coup or mutiny. If this occurred in other third world nations, it would be called a revolution. I think treason was committed. Not by Trump but by Trump's accusers. This is worse then the Rosenbergs. However, there was a breakdown of the Government's chain of command and military bearing.

Incidentally, The whistleblower, the FBI investigations, the Senate and House investigations, seem to all be irrelevant. In five investigations, Trump was found not guilty. In five investigations no crime was found. Now, if you conducted five investigations that came up empty, the question should be, Why? I'm a tester, if the unit under test fails, then I check the test equipment. So it is well founded that the investigators should be checked. It may seem like circumstantial but the accusers are looking like they broke the law and I'm not talking about Mueller, Strok, Page, or Comey. I am speaking of the Obama Administration as a whole from the Vice President on down. Obama certified the election. If Obama thought there was any inconsistencies with the election, then why did he certify the election?

Wow that is a great question now isn't it?
JW, it is true that the information is out there b... (show quote)


Is it appropriate to investigate a President? In my mind, that depends on probable cause. In this case, there never has been one.

The accusers first pointed to Trump's campaign comment "asking Russia to produce Clinton's missing emails". They said that was proof because Trump was asking Russia to produce Clinton's missing emails. However, that isn't what he said. He said Russia should provide them to the Press; that the Press would love the Russians for doing so.

They accused him of cowing to Putin because he called Putin an actual leader as opposed to Obama's "leading from behind policy". They said nothing about Obama's actual cowing to the Saudi King and the Japanese Emperor

There has never been a valid cause for investigating him.

I agree that treason has been committed and I hope to see the ultimate penalty applied but I disagree that it starts with Joe Biden. I am convinced it starts with Obama.

Your final question is indeed a good one'

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 08:03:13   #
jSmitty45
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
You ovomit lovers are the worst form of brain dead zombies! You’re best holiday just passed but don’t fear April fools day is comin up!


So hope he goes to prison!

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 08:05:08   #
moldyoldy
 
JW wrote:
Is it appropriate to investigate a President? In my mind, that depends on probable cause. In this case, there never has been one.

The accusers first pointed to Trump's campaign comment "asking Russia to produce Clinton's missing emails". They said that was proof because Trump was asking Russia to produce Clinton's missing emails. However, that isn't what he said. He said Russia should provide them to the Press; that the Press would love the Russians for doing so.

They accused him of cowing to Putin because he called Putin an actual leader as opposed to Obama's "leading from behind policy". They said nothing about Obama's actual cowing to the Saudi King and the Japanese Emperor

There has never been a valid cause for investigating him.

I agree that treason has been committed and I hope to see the ultimate penalty applied but I disagree that it starts with Joe Biden. I am convinced it starts with Obama.

Your final question is indeed a good one'
Is it appropriate to investigate a President? In m... (show quote)



The results are the same if Russia gives the info to trump or the press

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 10:20:23   #
Seth
 
JW wrote:
Is it appropriate to investigate a President? In my mind, that depends on probable cause. In this case, there never has been one.

The accusers first pointed to Trump's campaign comment "asking Russia to produce Clinton's missing emails". They said that was proof because Trump was asking Russia to produce Clinton's missing emails. However, that isn't what he said. He said Russia should provide them to the Press; that the Press would love the Russians for doing so.

They accused him of cowing to Putin because he called Putin an actual leader as opposed to Obama's "leading from behind policy". They said nothing about Obama's actual cowing to the Saudi King and the Japanese Emperor

There has never been a valid cause for investigating him.

I agree that treason has been committed and I hope to see the ultimate penalty applied but I disagree that it starts with Joe Biden. I am convinced it starts with Obama.

Your final question is indeed a good one'
Is it appropriate to investigate a President? In m... (show quote)


There is now evidence that Obama gave the original orders to start working on the anti-Trump offensive before he left office, so with any luck...

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 10:42:29   #
moldyoldy
 
Seth wrote:
There is now evidence that Obama gave the original orders to start working on the anti-Trump offensive before he left office, so with any luck...


Back in 2009 , right?

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 10:50:11   #
Seth
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Back in 2009 , right?


Nope, back in 2016. Just keep reading your left wing "news and information" that conveniently leaves out anything that doesn't conform to the narrative of those who control your information flow and tell you what to think, so when the truth comes out it strikes you over the head like a very large mallet. 😎

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 11:40:25   #
moldyoldy
 
Seth wrote:
Nope, back in 2016. Just keep reading your left wing "news and information" that conveniently leaves out anything that doesn't conform to the narrative of those who control your information flow and tell you what to think, so when the truth comes out it strikes you over the head like a very large mallet. 😎


trump tv is the source of all misinformation.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 11:52:51   #
Seth
 
moldyoldy wrote:
trump tv is the source of all misinformation.


Nope, there are beau coup information sources out there for anyone who is actually motivated to get all sides of a story, Mr. Mold. If you have a computer or a smart phone, to paraphrase, the world of information (and truth) is your oyster.

It's just that you choose to limit yourself to left leaning sources that preach to the choir, only publishing or broadcasting the politically biased "information" or better yet disinformation that you seem to thrive on.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 11:58:50   #
moldyoldy
 
Seth wrote:
Nope, there are beau coup information sources out there for anyone who is actually motivated to get all sides of a story, Mr. Mold. If you have a computer or a smart phone, to paraphrase, the world of information (and truth) is your oyster.

It's just that you choose to limit yourself to left leaning sources that preach to the choir, only publishing or broadcasting the politically biased "information" or better yet disinformation that you seem to thrive on.


Did trump ask the president of Ukraine to "do me a favor, though"?

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 12:09:57   #
Seth
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Did trump ask the president of Ukraine to "do me a favor, though"?


That was perfectly legitimate, he didn't threaten to withhold any aid funds. Your very own W. Jefferson Clinton signed a treaty with Ukraine making it permissible to do just that, so if you want someone impeached, you'll have to do it retroactively to the late 1990s.

Now, about Joe Biden's self admitted quid pro quo...

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 12:13:44   #
moldyoldy
 
Seth wrote:
That was perfectly legitimate, he didn't threaten to withhold any aid funds. Your very own W. Jefferson Clinton signed a treaty with Ukraine making it permissible to do just that, so if you want someone impeached, you'll have to do it retroactively to the late 1990s.

Now, about Joe Biden's self admitted quid pro quo...


Though, does not seem to register in the trumpsters mind.

| Reply
Nov 9, 2019 12:17:53   #
Seth
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Though, does not seem to register in the trumpsters mind.


Huh? What did I miss?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.