One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Devon Erickson Colorado shooting suspect shared anti-Trump,pro-Obama posts on Facebook...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
May 12, 2019 03:39:41   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/colorado-shooting-suspect-shared-anti-trump-post-on-facebook/

Should we blame obama for school shooting,because the killer liked obama???

| Reply
May 12, 2019 03:47:10   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/colorado-shooting-suspect-shared-anti-trump-post-on-facebook/

Should we blame obama for school shooting,because the killer liked obama???

Boy, thank god. Now you gun nuts can sleep better huh!

| Reply
May 12, 2019 03:55:39   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
Boy, thank god. Now you gun nuts can sleep better huh!
Do gun nuts grow on trees? I've never eaten any, but I bet they taste good roasted and salted.

For my part, I sleep well pretty much all the time. Sometimes stomach gas keeps me up, but otherwise I'm good to go. And so is my gun. Hey, it's a semi-auto, Pete, and it doesn't wake up until I tell it to.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 04:20:07   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Do gun nuts grow on trees? I've never eaten any, but I bet they taste good roasted and salted.

For my part, I sleep well pretty much all the time. Sometimes stomach gas keeps me up, but otherwise I'm good to go. And so is my gun. Hey, it's a semi-auto, Pete, and it doesn't wake up until I tell it to.

I have no idea how you taste only how you behave. And I am sure your gun will do exactly as you say. That's the problem with them--they only speak the way their owners want them to, am I correct?

| Reply
May 12, 2019 04:49:06   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/colorado-shooting-suspect-shared-anti-trump-post-on-facebook/

Should we blame obama for school shooting,because the killer liked obama???


According to WND, the shooter's dad is an illegal felon from Mexico who was locked up for 15 months for beating his wife. A little nice to know info. Beat his wife, maybe he converted to Islam?

| Reply
May 12, 2019 06:18:49   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
According to WND, the shooter's dad is an illegal felon from Mexico who was locked up for 15 months for beating his wife. A little nice to know info. Beat his wife, maybe he converted to Islam?

He was a homosexual too who had been spurned by his lover.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 06:45:38   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
He was a homosexual too who had been spurned by his lover.


The perfect lefty checked all the squares. Kill other people except for the one who hurt you or was his lover attending the school?

| Reply
May 12, 2019 14:03:26   #
Common_Sense_Matters
 
Peewee wrote:
According to WND, the shooter's dad is an illegal felon from Mexico who was locked up for 15 months for beating his wife. A little nice to know info. Beat his wife, maybe he converted to Islam?


Yeah, because Erickson is the most common last name south of the border. WND should be kept by every toilet as back up toilet paper.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 15:27:37   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
I have no idea how you taste only how you behave. And I am sure your gun will do exactly as you say. That's the problem with them--they only speak the way their owners want them to, am I correct?
Stop pretending you know how I behave. You haven't a clue.

And, yes, a gun can do nothing on its own volition. A gun has no will of its own.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 15:37:15   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
Common_Sense_Matters wrote:
Yeah, because Erickson is the most common last name south of the border. WND should be kept by every toilet as back up toilet paper.


Devon Erickson and Alec McKinney Scary stuff.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 19:27:05   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
Common_Sense_Matters wrote:
Yeah, because Erickson is the most common last name south of the border. WND should be kept by every toilet as back up toilet paper.


You read what you enjoy and I'll do the same. How about that? There are blond, blue-eyed people from Spain and Mexico just for your information, and second generation Americans live there also. People call them ex-pats.

But you're so smart you probably didn't know that... dipstick.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 22:09:51   #
Common_Sense_Matters
 
Peewee wrote:
You read what you enjoy and I'll do the same. How about that? There are blond, blue-eyed people from Spain and Mexico just for your information, and second generation Americans live there also. People call them ex-pats.

But you're so smart you probably didn't know that... dipstick.
You read what you enjoy and I'll do the same. How ... (show quote)


Well, that is obvious but if you want the truth, try better sources. WND is well known for NOT telling the truth.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/01/24/conspiracy-outlet-wnd-still-pushing-its-anti-muslim-fake-news-story-even-after-it-was-debunked/215107

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM/preview (long list, probably has ALL your favorite news sources listed, have to get nearly to bottom to see WND)

Spoiler alert:

wnd.com

bias
clickbait
unreliable


WND is obviously NOT the only one putting out fake news, but they are in fact purveyors of fake news and therefore not to be relied upon.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 23:11:50   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
Common_Sense_Matters wrote:
Well, that is obvious but if you want the truth, try better sources. WND is well known for NOT telling the truth.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/01/24/conspiracy-outlet-wnd-still-pushing-its-anti-muslim-fake-news-story-even-after-it-was-debunked/215107

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM/preview (long list, probably has ALL your favorite news sources listed, have to get nearly to bottom to see WND)

Spoiler alert:

wnd.com

bias
clickbait
unreliable


WND is obviously NOT the only one putting out fake news, but they are in fact purveyors of fake news and therefore not to be relied upon.
Well, that is obvious but if you want the truth, t... (show quote)


And you rely on liberals sites to judge conservative sites, no thanks. That's what made you stupid in the first place. Compare states and cities run by liberals to those run by conservatives, we smoke every one of them.
Your side can only win by cheating like siccing the IRS on the Tea Party or having tech companies to silence conservatives but you can't compete in the arena of ideas because everyone on your side is mind-numbed robots and operate with a hive mentality. I'll take WND and you can keep the SPLC.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 23:28:37   #
Common_Sense_Matters
 
Peewee wrote:
And you rely on liberals sites to judge conservative sites, no thanks. That's what made you stupid in the first place. Compare states and cities run by liberals to those run by conservatives, we smoke every one of them.
Your side can only win by cheating like siccing the IRS on the Tea Party or having tech companies to silence conservatives but you can't compete in the arena of ideas because everyone on your side is mind-numbed robots and operate with a hive mentality. I'll take WND and you can keep the SPLC.
And you rely on liberals sites to judge conservati... (show quote)


The stupid one is the one that believes lies over truth so have fun remaining stupid. the "lean" of the source is nowhere near as important as the honesty of the information or the factual content. Of course I can not truthfully expect you to stop being so naive, gullible and ignorant so...

| Reply
May 12, 2019 23:55:57   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
Common_Sense_Matters wrote:
The stupid one is the one that believes lies over truth so have fun remaining stupid. the "lean" of the source is nowhere near as important as the honesty of the information or the factual content. Of course I can not truthfully expect you to stop being so naive, gullible and ignorant so...


Nor I, you.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.