One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Another Caravan on its Way
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 9, 2019 21:30:47   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Mexico reports that a new caravan of "migrants" is set to leave Central America by mid-January, intending to travel north through Mexico to the United States. Mexico is shoring up their procedures and added a new requirement...

"Undersecretary for human rights Alejandro Encinas Rodríguez said migrants who want to cross Mexico to reach the United States must have a visa issued by that country or they will not be allowed in."

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/another-migrants-caravan-sets-out/?utm_source=Mexico+News+Today&utm_campaign=f9b2ccb76c-MNT+jan09-2019&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1536a3787-f9b2ccb76c-349565373

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 21:36:26   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
I applaude Mexico for finally stepping up to the plate and behaving like a neighbor...
Two thumbs up....

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 21:37:47   #
Comment
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Mexico reports that a new caravan of "migrants" is set to leave Central America by mid-January, intending to travel north through Mexico to the United States. Mexico is shoring up their procedures and added a new requirement...

"Undersecretary for human rights Alejandro Encinas Rodríguez said migrants who want to cross Mexico to reach the United States must have a visa issued by that country or they will not be allowed in."

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/another-migrants-caravan-sets-out/?utm_source=Mexico+News+Today&utm_campaign=f9b2ccb76c-MNT+jan09-2019&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1536a3787-f9b2ccb76c-349565373
Mexico reports that a new caravan of "migrant... (show quote)


It's about time Mexico is helping us. I would like to be the fly on the wall when TRUMP discussed the subject with the President of Mexico. Trump makes things happen. No Democrap livin today can match his success.

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 21:48:14   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Comment wrote:
It's about time Mexico is helping us. I would like to be the fly on the wall when TRUMP discussed the subject with the President of Mexico. Trump makes things happen. No Democrap livin today can match his success.


I would echo that sentiment...

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 23:23:26   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I applaude Mexico for finally stepping up to the plate and behaving like a neighbor...
Two thumbs up....


Mexico is helping US al lot more then our own DumboRats.....How do you like them apples???

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 01:01:55   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I applaude Mexico for finally stepping up to the plate and behaving like a neighbor...
Two thumbs up....


I also applaud them. BUT I don't think Mexico is in a very good place. Did you hear, as i did within the past few days, that 100 government officials in Mexico have been assasinated or killed in suspicious "accidents" in 2018? Ill try to find a link.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 01:03:00   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Mexico reports that a new caravan of "migrants" is set to leave Central America by mid-January, intending to travel north through Mexico to the United States. Mexico is shoring up their procedures and added a new requirement...

"Undersecretary for human rights Alejandro Encinas Rodríguez said migrants who want to cross Mexico to reach the United States must have a visa issued by that country or they will not be allowed in."

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/another-migrants-caravan-sets-out/?utm_source=Mexico+News+Today&utm_campaign=f9b2ccb76c-MNT+jan09-2019&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1536a3787-f9b2ccb76c-349565373
Mexico reports that a new caravan of "migrant... (show quote)


Great info, Pennylynn, thanks!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 01:14:39   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
debeda wrote:
I also applaud them. BUT I don't think Mexico is in a very good place. Did you hear, as i did within the past few days, that 100 government officials in Mexico have been assasinated or killed in suspicious "accidents" in 2018? Ill try to find a link.


Dear Lord... No I have not heard that..
I will also search for information, but please forward anything you find...

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 01:23:15   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Dear Lord... No I have not heard that..
I will also search for information, but please forward anything you find...


Here's one but only goes through June. I know a newly elected state governor and her husband died in a helicopter crash in late December also.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/26/more-than-100-politicians-murdered-in-mexico-ahead-of-election.html

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 02:12:18   #
tommsteyer (a regular here)
 
I am printing road maps from TJ to Pelosi's 30 acre vineyard in Napa. Thrse will be littered in the tent cities.
Its says on the flyer that Nancy believes walls are immoral so if any migrant wants a job there they can climb over the walls to her estate.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 02:21:48   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
debeda wrote:
Here's one but only goes through June. I know a newly elected state governor and her husband died in a helicopter crash in late December also.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/26/more-than-100-politicians-murdered-in-mexico-ahead-of-election.html


This is most disturbing...
Thank you for bringing it to my attention...
The cartels are truly frightening...

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 02:28:31   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Mexico reports that a new caravan of "migrants" is set to leave Central America by mid-January, intending to travel north through Mexico to the United States. Mexico is shoring up their procedures and added a new requirement...

"Undersecretary for human rights Alejandro Encinas Rodríguez said migrants who want to cross Mexico to reach the United States must have a visa issued by that country or they will not be allowed in."

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/another-migrants-caravan-sets-out/?utm_source=Mexico+News+Today&utm_campaign=f9b2ccb76c-MNT+jan09-2019&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1536a3787-f9b2ccb76c-349565373
Mexico reports that a new caravan of "migrant... (show quote)


That is so absurd. Picture it: Jews getting visas from Germany in 1939. Asylum seekers are escaping the grip of their country, not going on vacation.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 02:33:46   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
That is so absurd. Picture it: Jews getting visas from Germany in 1939. Asylum seekers are escaping the grip of their country, not going on vacation.


Well Rumi by all means open up your house....Share your food...Give them your clothes...Go ahead,live by example!!1

| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 02:39:00   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Well Rumi by all means open up your house....Share your food...Give them your clothes...Go ahead,live by example!!1


Imagine the Jews passing through Canada (or any other safe haven) and demanding entry into America...
Also the article refers to migrants, not asylum seekers...


| Reply
Jan 10, 2019 02:41:49   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Imagine the Jews passing through Canada (or any other safe haven) and demanding entry into America...
Also the article refers to migrants, not asylum seekers...



Exactly,right,Kyle.....Thank you...

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.