One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Wall nuts
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 next>>
Jan 13, 2019 17:25:26   #
buffalo (a regular here)
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Get them before they even get close


None of them were a threat.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 17:34:53   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
So what's your point?


Garbage in garbage out. The wackos eat it up.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 17:38:12   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Lj do you think breitbart is a reliable news source?


Well here’s Washington Posts print on it then..
Does the obvious shout out to you on the cover up in canning the interview once they saw it wasn’t what they wanted ???

Called on all those companies but didn’t book anyone because they didn’t support CNNs twist???


https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/2019/01/12/tv-station-accuses-cnn-dropping-appearance-by-reporter-who-says-border-wall-would-work/

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 17:52:47   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well here’s Washington Posts print on it then..
Does the obvious shout out to you on the cover up in canning the interview once they saw it wasn’t what they wanted ???

Called on all those companies but didn’t book anyone because they didn’t support CNNs twist???


https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/2019/01/12/tv-station-accuses-cnn-dropping-appearance-by-reporter-who-says-border-wall-would-work/


Maybe, I couldn't read it.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2019 18:11:34   #
Seth (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Garbage in garbage out. The wackos eat it up.


Maybe you and the other wackos should consider going on a propaganda free diet instead of eating up what you're served by CNN, NYT, WaPo, MSN, etc...

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 04:10:55   #
Coos Bay Tom (a regular here)
 
buffalo wrote:
None of them were a threat.
You are 100% correct

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 09:57:32   #
bdamage (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well here’s Washington Posts print on it then..
Does the obvious shout out to you on the cover up in canning the interview once they saw it wasn’t what they wanted ???

Called on all those companies but didn’t book anyone because they didn’t support CNNs twist???


https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/2019/01/12/tv-station-accuses-cnn-dropping-appearance-by-reporter-who-says-border-wall-would-work/


And "they" certainly won't talk to the ranchers along the border....


........Texas Border Ranch Owner
"I live 1/2 mile from the border in El Indio, Texas. Last week, we had over 40 people pass through our ranch. One group of about 15 men pulled a gun on my husband and had a 13 yr old Mexican girl that they kidnapped from Guerrerro, MX. She had blood all over her and had urinated on herself.

My husband was able to, with the help of Border Patrol agents in a helicopter who passed over, get the gun from the illegal man (he was Honduran) and they rushed the poor girl to the emergency room for help because she had in fact been kidnapped and GANG RAPED by these men. This is just one of many stories we have.

Two nights ago, 3 men came up to our house. One of them was an elderly man who was almost dead. We gave them water and protein bars, called BP and 911 for the man to go to the Emergency Room.

We are kind people and believe in helping people in need BUT there have been 3 attacks on my husband on our ranch, 2 of which were directly at my home, in the last 3 months. And that really means something because we are considered an area that does not NEED alot of help.

I got so MAD when I watched and heard what Pelosi and Schumer said concerning Trump's "manufactured" drama with the border.

That is such garbage. They are ignorant liars. How many people have to be hurt or attacked ?

There has to be someone in our government who stands up and helps our Border Patrol. From Eagle Pass to Laredo, there are only 3-5 guys on call, and it could be 2 guys against a group of 50+.

Its horrible!! We need help. The WALL needs to be built, not at the port of entries but between them."

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 11:03:17   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
bdamage wrote:
And "they" certainly won't talk to the ranchers along the border....


........Texas Border Ranch Owner
"I live 1/2 mile from the border in El Indio, Texas. Last week, we had over 40 people pass through our ranch. One group of about 15 men pulled a gun on my husband and had a 13 yr old Mexican girl that they kidnapped from Guerrerro, MX. She had blood all over her and had urinated on herself.

My husband was able to, with the help of Border Patrol agents in a helicopter who passed over, get the gun from the illegal man (he was Honduran) and they rushed the poor girl to the emergency room for help because she had in fact been kidnapped and GANG RAPED by these men. This is just one of many stories we have.

Two nights ago, 3 men came up to our house. One of them was an elderly man who was almost dead. We gave them water and protein bars, called BP and 911 for the man to go to the Emergency Room.

We are kind people and believe in helping people in need BUT there have been 3 attacks on my husband on our ranch, 2 of which were directly at my home, in the last 3 months. And that really means something because we are considered an area that does not NEED alot of help.

I got so MAD when I watched and heard what Pelosi and Schumer said concerning Trump's "manufactured" drama with the border.

That is such garbage. They are ignorant liars. How many people have to be hurt or attacked ?

There has to be someone in our government who stands up and helps our Border Patrol. From Eagle Pass to Laredo, there are only 3-5 guys on call, and it could be 2 guys against a group of 50+.

Its horrible!! We need help. The WALL needs to be built, not at the port of entries but between them."
And "they" certainly won't talk to the r... (show quote)


Were they all wearing red MAGA hats?

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 11:06:06   #
bdamage (a regular here)
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Were they all wearing red MAGA hats?


Grow a pair Bob...





| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 11:52:53   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
bdamage wrote:
Grow a pair Bob...



| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 12:22:29   #
Justsss
 
Hey isn’t that bb in the middle ?



| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 18:50:06   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
bdamage wrote:
And "they" certainly won't talk to the ranchers along the border....


........Texas Border Ranch Owner
"I live 1/2 mile from the border in El Indio, Texas. Last week, we had over 40 people pass through our ranch. One group of about 15 men pulled a gun on my husband and had a 13 yr old Mexican girl that they kidnapped from Guerrerro, MX. She had blood all over her and had urinated on herself.

My husband was able to, with the help of Border Patrol agents in a helicopter who passed over, get the gun from the illegal man (he was Honduran) and they rushed the poor girl to the emergency room for help because she had in fact been kidnapped and GANG RAPED by these men. This is just one of many stories we have.

Two nights ago, 3 men came up to our house. One of them was an elderly man who was almost dead. We gave them water and protein bars, called BP and 911 for the man to go to the Emergency Room.

We are kind people and believe in helping people in need BUT there have been 3 attacks on my husband on our ranch, 2 of which were directly at my home, in the last 3 months. And that really means something because we are considered an area that does not NEED alot of help.

I got so MAD when I watched and heard what Pelosi and Schumer said concerning Trump's "manufactured" drama with the border.

That is such garbage. They are ignorant liars. How many people have to be hurt or attacked ?

There has to be someone in our government who stands up and helps our Border Patrol. From Eagle Pass to Laredo, there are only 3-5 guys on call, and it could be 2 guys against a group of 50+.

Its horrible!! We need help. The WALL needs to be built, not at the port of entries but between them."
And "they" certainly won't talk to the r... (show quote)


They need to put these people on TV for interviews just to recite the things really being done .. We hear one ir two things that is wuickly excused away as lies when it isn’t lies!

Pelosi and schumer should be made to go spend a week with these animals and I can tell you anyone draw a gun on me wouldn’t have been able to level that gun before he was down for good!!!
Unbelieveable, bd....

| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 20:22:50   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
They need to put these people on TV for interviews just to recite the things really being done .. We hear one ir two things that is wuickly excused away as lies when it isn’t lies!

Pelosi and schumer should be made to go spend a week with these animals and I can tell you anyone draw a gun on me wouldn’t have been able to level that gun before he was down for good!!!
Unbelieveable, bd....



| Reply
Jan 14, 2019 21:12:53   #
bdamage (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
They need to put these people on TV for interviews just to recite the things really being done .. We hear one ir two things that is wuickly excused away as lies when it isn’t lies!

Pelosi and schumer should be made to go spend a week with these animals and I can tell you anyone draw a gun on me wouldn’t have been able to level that gun before he was down for good!!!
Unbelieveable, bd....

Check this out LJ... Laura Loomer and some illegal aliens jumped Nancy Pelosi's little fence and are setting up sanctuary on her front lawn at her vineyard mansion.
They did this 6 hours ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hm8-OQSG18#menu

| Reply
Jan 15, 2019 08:27:59   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
bdamage wrote:
Check this out LJ... Laura Loomer and some illegal aliens jumped Nancy Pelosi's little fence and are setting up sanctuary on her front lawn at her vineyard mansion.
They did this 6 hours ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hm8-OQSG18#menu


I watched it!! Great concept, invite all illegals to camp out on her property !!! Love it..Sure puts her in the put up with sanctuary declared illegals or shut up!!!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.