One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Slatten and badbobby
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jan 7, 2019 19:38:16   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Simply put: Be wary of BB.


I figure with you and Bahmer on the job I'm safe enough...

Worst case scenario...
I could always buy him off with 'bait'..


| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 19:41:59   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I figure with you and Bahmer on the job I'm safe enough...

Worst case scenario...
I could always buy him off with 'bait'..


It appears you have the our durn Senior Squid pegged pretty well.

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 19:43:17   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
It appears you have the our durn Senior Squid pegged pretty well.


He faxed me the manuel

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 19:48:39   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
He faxed me the manuel

Are you sure it was his

His manual consists of a Big Chief tablet with large block print notes scribbled in crayon.

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 19:51:13   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Are you sure it was his

His manual consists of a Big Chief tablet with large block print notes scribbled in crayon.


It might have been... Are most of the words monosyllabic and missing vowels?

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 19:51:52   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
It might have been... Are most of the words monosyllabic and missing vowels?

Almost exclusively.

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 19:56:00   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Almost exclusively.


That's the one... Once I realized that it was an adaption from a much older stonecut version reading it became easier... The pictures helped too... Excellent stick figures...

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 20:01:38   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
That's the one... Once I realized that it was an adaption from a much older stonecut version reading it became easier... The pictures helped too... Excellent stick figures...

Got'ta go. The Sgt. Major is luring me towards her.

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 21:49:19   #
lindajoy
 
bahmer wrote:
It was better than being around Slatten so she took up fishin.


So the day you decided to grace us with your sweet soul.. Ever so Thankful you did..

You shine a special light and show us all the dignity of a true gentlemen....

Ever so wonderful to know you and am amazed at your ability to share the love of living as you do...

Happy Birthday my friend....An honor to know you~~





| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 21:55:44   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
So the day you decided to grace us with your sweet soul.. Ever so Thankful you did..

You shine a special light and show us all the dignity of a true gentlemen....

Ever so wonderful to know you and am amazed at your ability to share the love of living as you do...

Happy Birthday my friend....An honor to know you~~


Is it really Bahmer's birthday?
I will have to prepare something special for him...

| Reply
Jan 7, 2019 22:10:44   #
lindajoy
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Is it really Bahmer's birthday?
I will have to prepare something special for him...


It is and I am sure you will~~

The cheers of a Day brought forward
A man standing in witness
A celebration of life..
He remembers....

Who is this person we ask
Why he is the teacher of living
Milestones to be cherished
A person who is worthy
A friend to one and all....

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 01:12:19   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
It is and I am sure you will~~

The cheers of a Day brought forward
A man standing in witness
A celebration of life..
He remembers....

Who is this person we ask
Why he is the teacher of living
Milestones to be cherished
A person who is worthy
A friend to one and all....


This was a lovely poem...
May I ask who it is from?

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 08:12:20   #
lindajoy
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
This was a lovely poem...
May I ask who it is from?


Thank You, tis mine...

Not a seasoned poem by any means... But comes from my heart....

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 08:14:57   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
Thank You, tis mine...

Not a seasoned poem by any means... But comes from my heart....


Then it is doubly lovely...

And I am honored to share in its joy...

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 08:15:13   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
Thank You, tis mine...

Not a seasoned poem by any means... But comes from my heart....

Well, you have a big heart. Could you be a little more specific as to where in your heart we could find it?

We're pressed for time.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.