One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Slatten and badbobby
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jan 8, 2019 17:35:49   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
If you learn nothing else, C-D, learn this: BB cannot be trusted, but is fair at fishing.


Slat fibs Canuck
the truth ain't in him
he 'cain't handle the truth'
he also makes slanderous accusations
but I forgive him
he cain't help being a Marine
pobrecito

BTW
thats where all the guys go that cain't pass the Navy's entrance exam

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 17:41:25   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Slat fibs Canuck
the truth ain't in him
he 'cain't handle the truth'
he also makes slanderous accusations
but I forgive him
he cain't help being a Marine
pobrecito

BTW
thats where all the guys go that cain't pass the Navy's entrance exam


I like your guy's navy talk... It's very good-natured...

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 19:34:21   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I like your guy's navy talk... It's very good-natured...

I see BB's working his magic on you. He lures and seduces newbies with his B.S.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 20:27:12   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
I see BB's working his magic on you. He lures and seduces newbies with his B.S.


How long before i stop being a newbie?
Is there a number of posts I should reach?

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 22:33:00   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
How long before i stop being a newbie?
Is there a number of posts I should reach?

With BB being close to a hunnerd, to him...everyone's a newbie to some degree.

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 22:46:02   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Then it is doubly lovely...

And I am honored to share in its joy...


Thank You, CD~~🌹

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 22:49:21   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I like your guy's navy talk... It's very good-natured...


Two to be watched... When they get going you can’t do anything but laugh hysterically...
You will see soon enough!!

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 22:54:56   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
How long before i stop being a newbie?
Is there a number of posts I should reach?


No longer a newbie~~ Congratulations...
You must hide them... Slat will eat all and then fib his way out of it!! 😳😀
You must hide them... Slat will eat all and then f...

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 23:24:59   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
No longer a newbie~~ Congratulations...


They look delicious...
A poet and a baker...
You are quite the catch (Fishing vocabulary for the boys)

Slatten...
You stay away now...
But Peanut can have a few... Don't want to anger that one...

| Reply
Jan 8, 2019 23:29:06   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
No longer a newbie~~ Congratulations...


And thanks for always posting such lovely pictures...
Nine times out of ten I can guess which ones are your while Flipping through the Newest Picture section of the OPP...
You sure have brightened many a post with your joy...

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 07:49:17   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
I made them for Christmas light, fluffy and delicious, yes....
I enjoy cooking, not so much baking but they were easy to make..

Lolol “peanut can have some” too cute..
Slatt will tell you peanut got them all... lolol

Glad you enjoy the pictures... Colorado has so many beautiful places, most taken of late have been on trips to ski.. Steam Boat Springs, Cripple Creek, Colorado Springs etc..

Thank You for your kind words, CD...

Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
They look delicious...
A poet and a baker...
You are quite the catch (Fishing vocabulary for the boys)

Slatten...
You stay away now...
But Peanut can have a few... Don't want to anger that one...

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 10:40:50   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
And thanks for always posting such lovely pictures...
Nine times out of ten I can guess which ones are your while Flipping through the Newest Picture section of the OPP...
You sure have brightened many a post with your joy...
Canuck
you are now on dangerous ground
the mighty bahmer will prolly take issue with your flirting with the lovely Linda
and he wields a hefty club
jus thought I oughtta warn you
bahm wants Linda all to himself
beware
BTW
I too have special place for the lovely Linda
I mean
who wouldn't???


| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 11:03:23   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Canuck
you are now on dangerous ground
the mighty bahmer will prolly take issue with your flirting with the lovely Linda
and he wields a hefty club
jus thought I oughtta warn you
bahm wants Linda all to himself
beware
BTW
I too have special place for the lovely Linda
I mean
who wouldn't???

Canuck br you are now on dangerous ground br the m... (show quote)


Lololololol too precious you are bobby~~

Take heart to CD as he does not yet know you so well.. Altho I do believe he is learning..

Loving the picture of your lovely wife!!

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:04:57   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
Lololololol too precious you are bobby~~

Take heart to CD as he does not yet know you so well.. Altho I do believe he is learning..

Loving the picture of your lovely wife!!
Lololololol too precious you are bobby~~ br br Ta... (show quote)


hi Linda hope you are well
you are
a beautiful woman
both inside and out

| Reply
Jan 9, 2019 12:08:30   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
I see BB's working his magic on you. He lures and seduces newbies with his B.S.


thank you Slat
it gladdens my heart that you finally recognize
the ease with which I over BS you

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.