One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Posts for: Weasel
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 310 next>>
Mar 20, 2019 18:31:59   #
proud republican wrote:
We dont have to write him in,because he already will be on the ballot..



Looking forward to Trump 2.0 !
MAGA BABY, MAGA TRUMP.
 
Mar 20, 2019 11:27:02   #
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Since it appears more likely each day that Trump will have a lock on 2020, watch out! The left will be reaching deeper into their bag of dirty tricks. They haven't stopped since Nov 9, 2016, and there is no end in sight. MAGA!


So True.
Mar 20, 2019 09:43:52   #
Hardwork1 wrote:
• I consider the Left to be almost all Democrats, RINO Republicans and the MSM.
• Dictionary.com: Delusional
Adjective
Having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions. (used in a sentence) Senators who think they will get agreement on a compromise tax bill are delusional.

Every time I turn on the TV, read a new current events book or see an article headline on the internet I have trouble believing the Left really thinks what they are saying and doing is good for America. I continue to believe that all that matters to the Left is personal power and money, and they will never have enough of either one. Here are a few recent examples of the Left’s delusion:
• In a recent interview with David Axelrod, former Obama Senior Advisor and CNN Political Commentator, Jeb Bush talked at length about why he feels that President Trump needs to have a Republican primary challenger.
• RINO Maryland Governor Hogan continues to talk publicly about the possibility that he will launch a primary campaign against President Trump. Several other RINO’s have also said they are considering doing the same thing. This is in spite of the fact that the RNC has made it crystal clear that they will not support a Republican primary challenger in any way.
• Beto suddenly reversed his position and jumped into the Democratic primary campaign with some of the most bizarre statements and campaign planks I have ever heard. It has also been made public that he has some really bad “baggage” from his younger days that some of the MSM knew about when he was challenging Senator Cruz in 2016 but did not report on it? He wrecked his vehicle while trying to run from a DUI arrest and was a member of an organized criminal hacker group. Beto raised and spent over 80 million dollars in that losing campaign. Cruz spent less than 40 million. When Pelosi and prominent Democrats in Texas were asked to name one thing that Beto accomplished when he was in an elected office all they could come up with was a bill to name a post office. After his formal announcement he got over 6 million dollars in donations in his first 24 hours. This was 100 thousand dollars more than Bernie Sanders raised in his first 24 hours. Where is all the money coming from?
• Stacy Abrams, the handpicked, almost governor of Georgia is in Washington deciding if she is going to enter the crowded Democratic presidential primary. In an interview with Steven Ginsberg, the National Editor of The Washington Post she said, "I think that I am a skilled communicator, I think I'm a very good thinker. No, I know I'm a good thinker. I know I have policy chops. I have foreign policy experience. . . . I've done a great deal of work on a number of issues”. When she announced her run for Georgia Governor she had over $250,000 in credit card debt and owed the IRS $50,000. Now she is a potential presidential candidate with no known source of income? “If she decides to make the leap, the campaign would talk about race and identity, organizing, voter engagement and voter suppression, among other things”. Her position is that she lost the Georgia race because elections in Georgia, “are neither fair or free”. Based on some pretty credible reports it was her campaign that had a “large warehouse operation” doing everything possible to “stuff the ballot boxes”. Where is the money coming from?
• Even Chelsea Clinton has been attacked by the Left! At a vigil in N.Y. for the New Zealand mosque victims she was confronted by a group of students who claimed that she was partially responsible for the shootings because she had previously “stoked hatred against Muslims”. Her “sin” was making a public statement against Rep Omar’s anti-sematic public policy statements! Chelsea was invited to be part of that vigil?
• Special Council Mueller filed documents in the U.S. District Court in Washington indicating that his “Russia interference with our elections probe” is ongoing. This is the clearest indication to date that the Left intends to keep this unjustified “investigation in search of a crime” going as long as they can. Tens of Millions of taxpayer dollars spent so far (that we know about) and many lives ruined with the only clear evidence so far indicating that the Obama White House, the DOJ, the FBI, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign all broke numerous laws and spent millions of dollars colluding and illegally trying to fix the election for Hillary.
• The U.S. House of Representatives spent days last week passing a meaningless resolution demanding that the Mueller report (whenever it gets delivered to the A.G.) be made public in its entirety (which cannot be done for many legal reasons including national security). The only reason for doing this was to try and make the Republicans look bad when they did not vote for it. With President Trump’s full public support all the Republicans joined all the Democrats in voting for the meaningless resolution. This was nothing but a useless Democrat publicity stunt that wasted a lot of taxpayer money.
• All indications are that “Speaker” Pelosi is losing control of her party in the House. I am reminded of when she was Speaker before and said this about Obamacare, “we must pass the bill so we can see what is in it”. Yes, there is TV footage of her saying that. I am now certain that she is that delusional. Under her leadership none of “the People’s Business” is getting done in the House.
• Pelosi went public with her plans to support changing the voting age in America from 18 years old to 16 years old!
• When an Army General was reporting to a congressional committee regarding the U.S. military’s needs in the upcoming budget year some representatives demanded our military remove an aircraft carrier and other ships from their requested items and replace them with airplanes that they said they did not need or want. With China rapidly becoming the number one threat to the world on the seas our military really needed the aircraft carrier and ships. I wonder how much money the lobbyist spent to get that done?
• When Joe Biden said publicly that V.P. Pence is a “nice guy” the current Democrat declared presidential candidates “lined up” to denigrate Biden for saying that!
• When it was reported that people in ICE detention centers were quarantined as a result of an outbreaks of mumps, measles and other contagious diseases the on-line attacks from the left went ballistic. They said things like this was “Trump’s Nazi death camps” and “they were for genocide on US soil. Repeat it with filthy MAGAs”. There were hundreds of comments like this on one CNN article.
• When asked about the college admissions cheating scandal in a televised interview Senator Warren immediately condemned them. This is the person who signed forms at Harvard claiming to be part Native American so she would get special status as a minority on the staff. She did the same thing on her Texas Bar application and in other places.
• During an interview at the SXSW conference recently AOC said. “we must overhaul America’s garbage status quo, which is enslaved to irredeemable capitalism”. She also said that, “in America if you are unemployed you are left to die in the streets”.
• Chris Wallace is increasingly showing his liberal side. In a recent interview with another Trump hater on Fox, Shepard Smith he said that, “there is no way Donald Trump can win a second term with just his base and he doesn’t seem to care about anyone else”. From what I have seen this is absolutely NOT TRUE!

Definitely DELUSIONAL!

When you add to the above the daily increase of Democrats officially declaring they are running for president, all with the same “capitalism bad, socialism good, raise taxes on corporations and the rich” platform, it is going to be an INTERESTING media circus from now until November 3, 2020! And I still think that the Left will not succeed in removing President Trump from office and middle America will vote overwhelmingly to re-elect Him!
• I consider the Left to be almost all Democrats, ... (show quote)


I am ready for Trump 2.0
Bring it on!
MAGA BABY, MAGA TRUMP
Mar 17, 2019 19:47:14   #
solarkin wrote:
The last Rider on the Pony Express ,probably delivered the last piece of solid ,reliable news.


I can relate to that.
Mar 17, 2019 18:00:51   #
trucksterbud wrote:
This ought to really pissss off the liberals, snowflakes, and Trump haters.

Seems that now, John McCain is being outed as one of the people who leaked the Steele Dossier, and thus set the wheels in motion for the FISA Warrants (remember here, 73 total) in a totally un-constitutional spying caper against then candidate Trump. Just on One America News, and not to mention the plethora of articles that have surfaced about McCains involvement in the UN-VERIFIED Steele Dossier providing links back to who - of all places - ..... wait for it ..... CNN> .... and some form of input via some paid writers for the same. (Lets not even mention the YahooNews article that followed)

WOW....!!! BAM.....!!!! Russia Collusion...?? Nah, Nothing Burger, as already stated by many.

As I've stated before, for the benefit of the resident liberal snowflakes and moonbats here on OPP, Collusion is not illegal. Speaking with the leaders of a foreign country before inauguration, is not illegal. In fact, in every previous administration its perfectly normal. But, for you moonbats and liberals, just because it was Trump...……….wow..!! Well you all know the rest of the story. Having business dealings with a foreign country before and during a campaign, is not illegal.

And yet all you moonbats and liberals just keep at it.... Oooooh, They got Trump now. Mueller has Trump in a corner. Just days till Trump is Indicted. Just days until Trump is impeached...

Ya know, if you moonbats and liberals would just KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT you would save 1000 tons of greenhouse gas and help save the planet.

And what did CNN just get awarded for...?? Why, supporting "Free Speech", and all the while censoring Alex Jones and InfoWars. Alex Jones may be a lot of things, but he tries very hard to stick with THE TRUTH. .....!!!! I know you Trump haters and InfoWars bashers find that hard to swallow, but swallow you will, the easy way, or the hard way. Like it or not, Alex Jones and InfoWars have ALREADY been vindicated - several years past.. And yet, the liberal snowflake crowd and moonbats can't accept it.

Well, you snowflakes and liberal moonbats, you're welcome to go with that. After all it is a free country, with free speech. Unless of course until someone like Alex Jones and InfoWars says something you don't want to hear.... Or me....

So where do we go from here..??? Well, its pretty evident, if you listen to Beto "The Fraud" O'Rourke. We're all going to die in 12 years. And of course, just to listen to the "Democrat Liberal Crowd" we had better open up our borders to ALL immigrants. Of course if you listen closely, getting in more Democrat voters ILLEGALLY has something to do with saving the planet... Hey, WELCOME, AOC, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillenbrand, Beto O'Rourke will be happy to have you on their doorstep. Next time one of you illegal immigrants - or MS-13 Gang members that snuck in with them - want to KILL someone, why don't you kill one of theirs....?? Or maybe, raid their refrigerator...?? Or maybe bum a couple hundred bucks off them instead of siphoning off MY hard earned tax dollars..??

Are you listening yet snowflakes..?? Perhaps a diaroama of the future under "Democratic Socialism" would be in order..?? Finlands healthcare system just failed this past week.. Thanks in large part to the influx of 'Immigrants'. Sweden's 'National Guard' has been activated for the first time in 40 years, thanks in large part to the 'Immigrant' problem'. (A young teen girl walking home from school was raped 3 times by 'Immigrants' in Sweden this past week.) France is in a state of perpetual riot by the 'Yellow Vests' (18 weeks now, if you don't follow the news.) thanks in part to Macron's "Tax Everybody Out of Existence" policy and after that, dealing with the 'Immigrant Problem'. Germany's Angela Merkel now under fire to resign over her "Immigration" policy. Venezuela is a hellhole of misery thanks to 'Socialism'. Spain and Caladonia now split over "Democratic Socialism".. Caladonianians now want to run their own affairs, which includes 'Limited Immigration' or 'No Immigration'... (Hmmm, who would have thought.)


Ya, Now Its Slowly Coming Out. Houston, we got a problem.....

How much further does it need to go before you liberal snowflake's and moonbats wake up...??
This ought to really pissss off the liberals, snow... (show quote)


100%
Now stone left unturned here.
Mar 17, 2019 17:02:50   #
woodguru wrote:
Word...
At least I've been consistent from the start,
...he was a joke of a pilot having crashed possibly more jets than any military pilot in history due to pilot errors.
...he was under a cloud of breaking under torture and disclosing bombing alleys which was covered by the military because of the optics of having already hailed him as a hero
...way too much information surfaced about the Forrestal aircraft carrier incident he sparked off jerking around with "hot shotting" the jet behind him. His admiral daddy had him off the Forrestal and on his ship within hours, while shutting the incident down.
...as an elected politician he was involved in the Keating scandal and plead guilty
...he was known to have anger management issues and ran tirades
...he left his wife after cheating on her she was injured badly and disfigured, after she stuck with him when he was MIA

The guy had no redeeming factors, he was a pure POS
Word... br At least I've been consistent from the ... (show quote)


100%
 
Mar 17, 2019 15:53:44   #


Thank you for clearing that up for the simple-minded Among Us. No argument here.
Factual replies are so very important as we move towards the 2020 election.
MAGA BABY, MAGA TRUMP
Mar 17, 2019 11:44:38   #
Sew_What wrote:
I assume you come by your moniker for reason.


I watched the video.
What does a moniker have to do with it?
Mar 17, 2019 06:08:18   #
proud republican wrote:
https://vimeo.com/225863500?ref=fb-share



Thank You! Very informative, and Very True.
Anyone who cannot see the Fundamental Changing of The American Culture that Obama promised, and fought for has got to be living under a rock
350 million Americans against 6.5 billion people in the world?
Good Luck with that.
I am a realist. And realistically I can understand all of the fighting, the killing, and the protesting against a changing America, and a changing World.
Again I say Good Luck With That!
MAGA BABY, MAGA TRUMP
Mar 16, 2019 12:03:44   #
rumitoid wrote:
The real enemy to the Right is Political Correctness. Why?

Trump tweeting an anti-Semitic Internet meme depicting a Star of David atop a pile of cash in 2016. Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, said any objections or criticism was just “political correctness run amok.” The origins of that meme were discovered to be a message board of neo-Nazis and white supremacists who presumably agree with Lewandowski. After all, they titled their message board, “Politically Incorrect.”

Political correctness has been a whipping boy of the right wing for decades, and Trump is cracking the whip with abandon. He told a group of evangelical leaders that they shouldn’t pray for President Obama because “We can’t be… politically correct and say we pray for all of our leaders, because all of your leaders are selling Christianity down the tubes.” (Just an aside: who better to pray for?)

Remember his response to Fox host Megyn Kelly when she asked him about his temperament after calling some women “dogs” and “fat pigs”? It was: “I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct.” After being skewered by all sides for racist comments about a Hispanic federal judge hearing a case he was involved in, “We have to stop being so politically correct in this country.” He is saying we can freely be racist and misogynist.

Outright xenophobic, Islamophobic, racist, and anti-gay rhetoric is encouraged as being just forthright, exalted as a breathe of fresh air by the GOP, not pandering to lily-liveried Liberals so concerned about people's feelings and the effects of words. Sticks and stones may break our bones...but words are far, far worse. Ask anyone alive what cut them to the core and damaged them most, more than any physical harm, were harsh words spoken by a loved one or authority figure.

Apparently, no more need for politicians to speak in too much coded language, designed to cloak their true positions and to avoid offending everyone. Dog-whistles are passe. Say it like it is. Or, call a spade a spade. Make an "open and coarse appeal to the passions of the populace; habitually abandon the principles of political science to assail the characters of individuals.” Now a principle of the Right.
The real enemy to the Right is Political Correctne... (show quote)


Mar 16, 2019 10:09:19   #
son of witless wrote:
You must paint those you disagree with as bigots. You deny that illegal immigration is happening and that there is a cost to it. You deny that it is wrong to have biological men in rest rooms and shower rooms with women and girls. Think of how crazy your point of view is.


100%
Perfectly stated. Very well said.
His ignorance knows no bounds.
 
Mar 12, 2019 13:41:04   #
Bcon wrote:
Washington Times Awakens To The Truth That Once Seemed Bizarre: Obama Was A “Sleeper Cell” In The White House
March 10, 2019Chief Editor
Learn more about RevenueStripe...




In a December 2015 column, Natural News founder and editor Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, wrote that President Obama was a “sleeper cell” and he was overseeing the destruction of American traditions, culture, security, and liberty.

“As President Obama is about to make a televised speech this evening, it’s important that America realize who he really is. Obama is a sleeper cell who’s intent is the deliberate destruction of America’s culture, economy and national defense. When President Obama speaks, he’s speaking not as an American, but as a radical communist Muslim pretending to be an American,” he wrote.



As you can imagine, while the column was widely read Adams was widely mocked, especially by members of the pretend media.

But as it turns out, Adams isn’t the only one who thinks Obama was a “Manchurian candidate.” He was just one of the first ones.

In an analysis for the Washington Times published July 1, L. Todd Wood, a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy who flew special operations helicopters supporting SEAL Team 6, Delta Force and others, wrote of his conclusion, “If you look at the evidence, there really is no other conclusion. The calamitous consequences of the Obama presidency will be felt for the foreseeable future.”

The term “Manchurian candidate” comes from a novel by that name written in 1959 by Richard Condon. It is about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is brainwashed into becoming an unwitting assassin for a Communist conspiracy.

Obviously, Obama wasn’t an assassin but the point Adams and Wood are making is that he wasn’t who he said he was, either — that his real objective wasn’t to be president but to subvert our country and weaken it.



Why else would Obama have done all these things?

But Wood notes that Americans have an ace in the hole — President Donald Trump, who, over the course of 17 months has managed to reverse many of Obama’s worst policies, including extracting us from the horrible Iran ‘nuclear deal.’


“The speed with which Trump has been able to turn things around points to the diabolical depths the Obama administration went in order to undermine our national strength and way of life,” Wood writes. “All Trump had to do was stop doing things that hurt America; America could then take care of itself. The results are plain as day.”

That said, Wood believes it will take “decades” for the damage Obama did over eight years to be completely undone because the “deviousness of the Obama sedition runs deep.”

He cites these examples:

— Obama pulled all U.S. troops out of Iraq after trillions of dollars were spent and thousands of U.S. military lives were lost. But he didn’t have to. American troops have been in some countries for decades; their presence provides stability and would have in Iraq. When he pulled U.S. troops out, ISIS stepped in to fill the security void. Then he didn’t really put any effort into defeating ISIS; Trump did so in a few months.


— Obama and Hillary Clinton allowed Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi to be deposed, which plunged Libya into an abyss where it remains today. The country is so broken Libya’s National Oil Corp (NOC) declared force majeure on loadings from Zueitina and Hariga ports on Monday, resulting in 850,000 bpd of supplies being disrupted. That’s the country’s main source of income. And let’s not forget they failed to protect Ambassador Chris Stevens, whom they allowed to be killed by terrorists. (Related: Benghazi hero Chris ‘Tanto’ Paronto SAVAGES Obama Deep State McCabe, others, in defense of rank-and-file FBI.)

“I won’t go into why Obama ran up more debt for the United States than all previous presidents combined. I won’t ask why he weakened our armed forces,” Wood wrote. “I won’t ask why he used tyrannical policies, like using the agencies of the federal government to go after his political opposition. I won’t ask why he politicized our security apparatus in an attempt to frame President Trump.”

But without a doubt, those things happened he said, making him a real Manchurian candidate.

By J.D. Heyes/NaturalNews
Washington Times Awakens To The Truth That Once Se... (show quote)


. Thank you for this post. I hope everyone takes the time to read and understand this article.
Mar 12, 2019 09:04:55   #
proud republican wrote:
I hope she gets some time in jail...


There is no better place to find out what gender you truly are.
Mar 12, 2019 02:20:48   #
PLT Sarge wrote:
Thank you, this is the point I have been trying to relay. This forum has become a hate platform. As you state, no opening for civil debate. However, they are waiting for one of us to reply so they can further their attacks. It was a slip. Who has not made one ? So now we get into 1984 where we have to be careful of each word we use and what we say ? I left this forum for about a year, came back and see that nothing has changed. ADMIN may deem this civil discourse. It is hate and anyone that tries to reason or offer differing opinions is shut down. This forum is becoming nothing more than for all those here that hate Trump to post. They live in an echo chamber. Each trying to outdo the other in their hatred. Feeding off each others posts. Hate is consuming. At some point, there is nothing more to hate. Then the Piranhas start attacking and eating each other.
Thank you, this is the point I have been trying to... (show quote)



Well said. Very well said!
Mar 10, 2019 07:31:09   #
Airforceone wrote:
I guess your not worth a response but when people lack facts they respond with insults. Everything in that topic is factual it’s to bad you don’t Want to take the time and respond in an adult manner. But this is what Trump supporters do just like Trump when you lack facts you resort to insults.


Is this you crying UNCLE?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 310 next>>
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.