One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Is a recount of votes going to happen?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 next>>
Nov 24, 2016 15:17:20   #
popparod
 
BBZ wrote:
Everything since the election is leading to one planned event. Believe it or Not ( REVOLUTION )I am by no means a violent person But maybe it should happen, AND FINISH OF THE MINIONS OF FREE FEEDING COCKROACHES. Enough is enough.


Everyone should be responsible for their own health care and retirement. I cannot wait until Medicare, Social Security, Medicaid, and all of the other entitlements are stopped dead in their tracks. I have saved for my retirement, and I don't give a damn about anyone else.[/quote]



Hey misinformed one, news flash, Social Security is not an entitlement, it is money that I and my employer paid in and does not and never has belonged to the federal gubmint. Try Putting your brain in gear and think before you start to run off at the mouth.

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 15:21:24   #
kenjay
 
BBZ wrote:
Everything since the election is leading to one planned event. Believe it or Not ( REVOLUTION )I am by no means a violent person But maybe it should happen, AND FINISH OF THE MINIONS OF FREE FEEDING COCKROACHES. Enough is enough.


Everyone should be responsible for their own health care and retirement. I cannot wait until Medicare, Social Security, Medicaid, and all of the other entitlements are stopped dead in their tracks. I have saved for my retirement, and I don't give a damn about anyone else.[/quote]
I planned for the revolution and I plan to look you up punk. You won't need your retirement and I don't care about demise. And moron it is not entitlements if you paid in. I will have your IP address within the our the rest is academic asshole.

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 15:32:22   #
Paybacktimeishere
 
Is a Recount Of Votes Going To Happen?

Benz; Don't Expect Anyone To Care About You
Either. Unfortunately, For Many American's, They're No Longer Alive, To Collect, On Their
Hard Earned, Social Security Benefit's, That,
They Paid Into, All Those Year's, They Were Able
To Work. THE RECIPIENT'S, Of These Benefit's,
Thank's To The UNAmerican, RINO'S & DEMONRAT'S IN Wash. D/C; Are Illegal Alien's,
PHONY "Refugee's", "Dreamer's", & Other
Third World Parasitic, Trash, Undeserving Of
Anything, From This Nation; Because The
"Free Ride", "Goodie-Goodie," OBINGO-BANGO,
B.H. OSAMA Administration,& His Fellow
"SEWER-RAT'S", Want All 3RD World, Non-White
Voter's, To Vote "DemonRat!!!" Our Great,
Forefather's, Would Have Hanged, These Traitor's!!! BUT, They Didn't Have Inclusiveness,
& Sensitivity Training, As Their Priorities.

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 15:33:33   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Please share with us your sources. I can not find any of the "REPUBLICAN" voter fraud, suppression, purge, or intimidation. I would like to read your sources on these. The complaint of those requesting a recount is based on the lies that Russia had hacked the computer systems.


tdsrnest wrote:
It serves no useful purpose except to expose the republican voter fraud agenda of voter suppression, voter purge, and voter intimidation. It's not voter fraud it's a GOP agenda to prevent poor and working class people from voting. I have already sent my donation because I want to know how republicans can steal an election while losing the popular vote.
I want to know how it is possible in these three states when Clinton won by 7% more votes when utilizing paper and optic voting which there is no way to cheat. But the electronic machines Trump won by a good margin. I want to know how it's possible for 80,000 people went to the polls in these states and voted but left the presidential block as a no vote. This kind of crap had never happened in the history of this country.
The GOP does not need to cheat nationally all they have to do is target a few states, and breaking it down just target a few counties in these states.
Electronic voting can and is minipulated and I can tell you the poor and middle class have no way of accomplishing it.
This investigation will not change the outcome but it sure as hell will expose a 200 year old system of electing our president thru this electoral college. When this country votes for a Predident and wins by well over 2,000,000 votes and loses there is something wrong.
Donald Trump was right the system is rigged and the party that's doing the rigging are the right wing corporate elite.
It serves no useful purpose except to expose the r... (show quote)

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 15:38:50   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Stein, in my opinion, is now on the Clinton's payroll. Her main goal is to get Killary into the WH and collect her favors.

KiraSeer2016 wrote:
Well, you all know what Stalin said: It's not the people who vote who matter; it's the people who count the votes.

Perhaps there should just be another election in those states. And why, for crying out loud, does Jill Stein even have jurisdiction over a recount? No matter what the vote in those states are, she isn't going to be president!!

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 15:56:20   #
mouset783
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania ..... there is a new tactic to oust President Elect Trump.... and it is based on a could have happened computer hacking. Was the system rigged against Killary? This group of people seem to think so. Mind you, they have no evidence that hacking took place... they just believe that Killary should have been elected.

"Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

"How might a foreign government hack America’s voting machines to change the outcome of a presidential election? Here’s one possible scenario. First, the attackers would probe election offices well in advance in order to find ways to break into their computers. Closer to the election, when it was clear from polling data which states would have close electoral margins, the attackers might spread malware into voting machines in some of these states, rigging the machines to shift a few percent of the vote to favor their desired candidate. This malware would likely be designed to remain inactive during pre-election tests, do its dirty business during the election, then erase itself when the polls close. A skilled attacker’s work might leave no visible signs — though the country might be surprised when results in several close states were off from pre-election polls."

https://medium.com/@jhalderm/want-to-know-if-the-election-was-hacked-look-at-the-ballots-c61a6113b0ba#.3w3nw6uld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZws98jw67g

If she is going to demand a recount, her time is running out.... but, if she does then all states using electronic voting and the call was close.... will they also be recounted? Is this just a scheme to keep obama in the White House?

Your opinions are welcomed... read the articles and let's kick this around.... and I am not taking about each other....
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania ..... there ... (show quote)

It has been said many times the pig would do anything or say anything to get elected. Here we go. Next big mouth Soros will give electors who switch their vote $1,000,000.00 each. After that I don't have a clue

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 16:12:53   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Soros can not afford to give up the favors he has bought over the past years! And I think that more than one EC will give up their vote for favors of their own... Killary is corrupt and will do whatever she has to do to obtain her goal.... and it does not matter how many bodies she has to step on or over.

mouset783 wrote:
It has been said many times the pig would do anything or say anything to get elected. Here we go. Next big mouth Soros will give electors who switch their vote $1,000,000.00 each. After that I don't have a clue

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 17:35:45   #
BBZ
 
kenjay wrote:
I planned for the revolution and I plan to look you up punk. You won't need your retirement and I don't care about demise. And moron it is not entitlements if you paid in. I will have your IP address within the our the rest is academic asshole.


I think you just threatened my life for being sarcastic.

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 17:43:32   #
Paybacktimeishere
 
Is A Recount of Votes Going To Happen?
BBZ; Get Off It Snowflake, This Is An
Opinion & Satire Post. Nothing Stated Here,
Would Ever Hold-Up, In A Court Of Law, But,
You Do Run A Huge Risk, Of A Counter Lawsuit!!!

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 17:56:05   #
kenjay
 
BBZ wrote:
I think you just threatened my life for being sarcastic.

No sir I would phrase that different just being sarcastic back at you. Happy Thanksgiving and I do love sarcasm.

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 18:08:44   #
Docadhoc
 
tdsrnest wrote:
It's not sour grapes you moron it's not going to change the out come you have you're Orange haired pathological lying prick. You have to live with the failed promises, and all this GD corruption over the next 4 years.
I just want in this country if someone recieved more than 2 million votes than there competitor how the hell does the will of the people choose there Predident.
I tell you the fu$king Rupublicans no Damm right well that with there agenda of catering to the corporate elite and wealthy tax breaks and lies, misinformation, distortion of facts, privatization of SS, Medicare, public Schools, and deregulation they could never win a national vote. But with there racist agenda they are able to brainwash the closet racist in this country to vote for the republican so with the electoral college just have to minipulate the votes in a few states and counties.
There are about 38% of the poor and middle class in this country mostly in the south and evangelicals that are just flat out hate filled racist and want to create a white society. Nothing else matters and the Right Wing knows they have you're vote no matter what they say or do. So all it takes is to screw with a few state and surpress the vote, voter purge, voter intimidation, screw with a few electronic voting machines and the will of the American people get over looked.
It's not sour grapes you moron it's not going to c... (show quote)


Perhaps you don't understand. The American people elected him.

You and your brethren are the outcast freaks and your behavior documents it repeatedly.

Trump now has officially won Michigan by 10,704 votes.

You lose another one. Add a few more EC votes to his pile.

His margin electronically in a few counties in WI was 7%. Try to be accurate.

You need to go cry in your beer. I calculate a vat should do it.

You do not represent America freak. Americans are winners. You are a whiney loser freak.

Maybe you should just leave town and take a vacation. You sound a tad stressed. Don't drive. Just relax.

There is a.bus leaving town at 5:30. Be under it.

If you are in a talkative mood explain something.

Prior to the election, you liberals, including YOU, we're saying that if Trump gets the popular vote it wouldn't matter because Hillary had outsmarted him and was going to win the swing states giving her the EC, and the EC elects the president not the people. And Hillary made a point of it and said any candidate not willing to accept the results, wasn't fit for the office.

Now you, her, and the rest of you freaks have done a 180.

Give a shot at explaining you hypocrite. I dare you.....freak..

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 18:36:49   #
Ricko
 
Docadhoc wrote:
Perhaps you don't understand. The American people elected him.

You and your brethren are the outcast freaks and your behavior documents it repeatedly.

Trump now has officially won Michigan by 10,704 votes.

You lose another one. Add a few more EC votes to his pile.

His margin electronically in a few counties in WI was 7%. Try to be accurate.

You need to go cry in your beer. I calculate a vat should do it.

You do not represent America freak. Americans are winners. You are a whiney loser freak.

Maybe you should just leave town and take a vacation. You sound a tad stressed. Don't drive. Just relax.

There is a.bus leaving town at 5:30. Be under it.

If you are in a talkative mood explain something.

Prior to the election, you liberals, including YOU, we're saying that if Trump gets the popular vote it wouldn't matter because Hillary had outsmarted him and was going to win the swing states giving her the EC, and the EC elects the president not the people. And Hillary made a point of it and said any candidate not willing to accept the results, wasn't fit for the office.

Now you, her, and the rest of you freaks have done a 180.

Give a shot at explaining you hypocrite. I dare you.....freak..
Perhaps you don't understand. The American people... (show quote)


docadhoc-Trump gave them a shellacking of their lives and they are in a panic trying to figure out what to do next. After selecting the most corrupt candidate ever to run for the presidency and getting their rear ends handed to them on a silver platter, they now are considering a Black, Radical Muslim to head the DNC. lol lol Talk about a dearth of brain cells !!! Hillary figured the books would be cooked and that she was a shoo in for election as POTUS but the chef ,along with her supposed voters, failed to show up. Now, the left wingers are scrambling to blame any and everything for Hillary's defeat except the man who won. lol Its all Bush's fault and he supported Hillary. Good Luck America !!!

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 18:59:31   #
America Only
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania ..... there is a new tactic to oust President Elect Trump.... and it is based on a could have happened computer hacking. Was the system rigged against Killary? This group of people seem to think so. Mind you, they have no evidence that hacking took place... they just believe that Killary should have been elected.

"Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

"How might a foreign government hack America’s voting machines to change the outcome of a presidential election? Here’s one possible scenario. First, the attackers would probe election offices well in advance in order to find ways to break into their computers. Closer to the election, when it was clear from polling data which states would have close electoral margins, the attackers might spread malware into voting machines in some of these states, rigging the machines to shift a few percent of the vote to favor their desired candidate. This malware would likely be designed to remain inactive during pre-election tests, do its dirty business during the election, then erase itself when the polls close. A skilled attacker’s work might leave no visible signs — though the country might be surprised when results in several close states were off from pre-election polls."

https://medium.com/@jhalderm/want-to-know-if-the-election-was-hacked-look-at-the-ballots-c61a6113b0ba#.3w3nw6uld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZws98jw67g

If she is going to demand a recount, her time is running out.... but, if she does then all states using electronic voting and the call was close.... will they also be recounted? Is this just a scheme to keep obama in the White House?

Your opinions are welcomed... read the articles and let's kick this around.... and I am not taking about each other....
Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania ..... there ... (show quote)


Jill Stein....Mental Midget with a tree hugger agenda and she wants to pocket some of that money she is raising....who is she think she is fooling?

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 19:01:51   #
America Only
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Stein, in my opinion, is now on the Clinton's payroll. Her main goal is to get Killary into the WH and collect her favors.


Stein.....FRANKEN STein! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

| Reply
Nov 24, 2016 19:10:22   #
Paybacktimeishere
 
Is A Recount of Votes Going To Happen?

Docadhoc; AMEN, "You Nailed It!!" These
LEFTIST, "John Wayne Gacy", DemonRat, CLOWN'S, Are Left-Over's, From The "Bottomless Pit", With Their "Gay Marriage",
"Inclusiveness", "Sensitivity", "Diversity",
Neo-Maxism, & "Social Engineering", & GLOBALISM, Scheme's, & LIES!!! They Are A
PLAGUE UPON This Christian-Judeo, Land.
They Should All Be Deported, For Pretending,
To Be AMRICAN'S. Replace Them, With Some
Of Those, That Want To Come Here, So Desperately, & Live A Law Abiding, Patriotic,
LIFE.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.