One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
fullspinzoo the cry baby
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 15, 2016 17:03:42   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
This is the only thing that could put Hillary over the finish line first. And being she has never done ANYTHING on the up and up, Republicans better be ready. I think the $5,000 fine and up to 6 months in jail might be a deterrent. I hope BB is able to experience the whole process.

fullspinzoo



Reply
Sep 15, 2016 17:36:49   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
This is the only thing that could put Hillary over the finish line first. And being she has never done ANYTHING on the up and up, Republicans better be ready. I think the $5,000 fine and up to 6 months in jail might be a deterrent. I hope BB is able to experience the whole process.

fullspinzoo


What are you talking about bob?

Reply
Sep 15, 2016 17:45:05   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
archie bunker wrote:
What are you talking about bob?


fullspinzoo is crying about my 21 votes.



Reply
 
 
Sep 15, 2016 18:04:47   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
fullspinzoo is crying about my 21 votes.


You're a great American bob.....😤

Reply
Sep 15, 2016 18:22:24   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
fullspinzoo is crying about my 21 votes.


Are we supposed to be proud of you ?

You're gonna cast 21 votes for a Sick Pig and then you will wear your illegal deed as though it was a badge of honor.

You exemplify the quote by Michael Savage.

" Liberalism is a mental disorder ".

Reply
Sep 15, 2016 18:25:09   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Are we supposed to be proud of you ?

You're gonna cast 21 votes for a Sick Pig and then you will wear your illegal deed as though it was a badge of honor.

You exemplify the quote by Michael Savage.

" Liberalism is a mental disorder ".


Bob is just another chain jerking troll. He is of no consequence. He matters not.

Reply
Sep 15, 2016 18:37:48   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
archie bunker wrote:
Bob is just another chain jerking troll. He is of no consequence. He matters not.


Arch can ya tell me why there are so many OPP wackos from Texas?

Reply
 
 
Sep 15, 2016 18:47:14   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Arch can ya tell me why there are so many OPP wackos from Texas?


I honestly can't answer that one bob. Maybe because Texas is one of the largest states, and full of good people? Lots of good people here bob. You should come see for yourself.
Oklahoma ain't bad either, cept during tornado, and football season. Football season is worse!

Reply
Sep 15, 2016 19:09:24   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
archie bunker wrote:
I honestly can't answer that one bob. Maybe because Texas is one of the largest states, and full of good people? Lots of good people here bob. You should come see for yourself.
Oklahoma ain't bad either, cept during tornado, and football season. Football season is worse!


I noticed old Bob didn't post his location.

Do you reckon he is ashamed of his home state ?

Reply
Sep 15, 2016 19:16:25   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I noticed old Bob didn't post his location.

Do you reckon he is ashamed of his home state ?


Could be...could be. Could be that he's just a scaired, paid, smartassed troll making his living on welfare, and posting on sites like this. Just a guess.

Reply
Sep 16, 2016 11:32:48   #
Paybacktimeishere
 
Fullspinzoo the cry baby,
The Okies are light year's ahead of Texas in
common sense & patriotism. You don't see
Oklahoma letting illegal Mexican's, take over
The State, not to mention, producing any RINO
BUSH, sell-out's & Mexican Wannabes's. Texas
has allowed the illegal invasion, turn America
Into a disease ridden, Third World, "Banana
Republic", run by Communist, Muslim's, Traitor's
& Moron's! The Ziga Virus originated in Honduras, imagine that!? Texas best day's, were at The Alamo! They were real men, &
took action, over talk.

Reply
 
 
Sep 16, 2016 12:05:59   #
kenjay Loc: Arkansas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Arch can ya tell me why there are so many OPP wackos from Texas?

Reply
Sep 16, 2016 12:08:26   #
kenjay Loc: Arkansas
 
Bob the the real wackos are all in hiding. Where are you from moron? Oh in hiding I see.

Reply
Sep 16, 2016 12:09:40   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Paybacktimeishere wrote:
Fullspinzoo the cry baby,
The Okies are light year's ahead of Texas in
common sense & patriotism. You don't see
Oklahoma letting illegal Mexican's, take over
The State, not to mention, producing any RINO
BUSH, sell-out's & Mexican Wannabes's. Texas
has allowed the illegal invasion, turn America
Into a disease ridden, Third World, "Banana
Republic", run by Communist, Muslim's, Traitor's
& Moron's! The Ziga Virus originated in Honduras, imagine that!? Texas best day's, were at The Alamo! They were real men, &
took action, over talk.
Fullspinzoo the cry baby, br The Okies are ligh... (show quote)


Them's fighting words....

Reply
Sep 16, 2016 12:43:25   #
Paybacktimeishere
 
Archiebunker, actually, word's of truth. White
People are now a minority in Texas, just as the
Leftist, Marxist's,DEM'S & RINO'S had planned,
with the aide & assistance of George Soros, &
The useful Idiot's(The Bushes). The yellow rose
of Texas, has unfortunately, turned brown! Not
one shot fired. Conquered, without so much as
a whimper. Thank you Bushes, you didn't have
the courage, to even say a word about this, &
that makes you complicit, in the downfall of
Texas.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.