One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Hiding in Plain Site: The Swiss Tunnel Explained
Jul 6, 2016 14:31:57   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 
Jill Martin Rische | July 6, 2016
Some weeks ago now videos and photos appeared online of a mysterious ceremony dedicating the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland. It is 35 miles long beneath a mountain and connects several European nations.

We have already seen the bizarre at Super Bowl half-time programs and the Olympics. But this lengthy presentation filmed for millions to see is the new gold standard in defining the weird, dark, and debauched.

This ministry has warned that evil is waxing worse and worse (II Timothy 3:13) for a long time. With that in mind, occult expert Jill Martin Rische helps us understand what happened just over a month ago. Thanks to the Internet, very little is hidden any longer. It is now hiding in plain sight. Antichrist's kingdom is gearing up.

Indeed, we wrestle against the powers of this present darkness. We encourage you to put on the full armor of God every day. The rulers of darkness are busy. (See Ephesians 6.)

We live in a supernatural world dominated by a focused, intelligent evil. It knows humanity quite well, fighting us century after century. In this kind of spiritual warfare, humans are at a disadvantage, unless they belong to someone far greater. (1 John 4:4)

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, was one of the more famous promoters of this evil. He wrote of séances where ghost-like hands turned the pages of a Bible, pointing to verses like John 20:29, "Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." This is what evil does best -- deceive. It plots and plans, often hiding in plain sight. The evidence of evil's power and presence is everywhere today.

Satan is a clever opponent, frequently disguising himself as something harmless or even good -- who would go near him if he did not? We don't have to look far to find his influence today.

Switzerland recently opened its Gotthard Base Tunnel to world acclaim. It is 35 miles of railway running deep inside a 7,000-foot mountain. It took seventeen years and nine deaths to build the first flat route ever through the Alps, directly linking Switzerland to Germany, France, and Italy. It is a transportation powerhouse, providing the means to resettle untraceable thousands of refugees in the heart of Europe.

French newspapers called the tunnel itself a "cathedral" and a "hyphen" between Switzerland and Europe. The celebration, set on an international EU stage, featured a shock and awe ceremony that included demons, the horned goat-man Krampus, a Swiss pagan goddess called Percht, and x-rated dance choreography. The $8 million production featured many actors dressed as transvestites and prostitutes. It was definitely not family entertainment. The ceremony lasted about six hours.

Ecumenical religious leaders Father Martin Werlen, Imam Bekim Alimi (linked to radical Islamic extremists), Rabbi Marcel Yair Ebel, and others were called upon to bless the tunnel.

The ceremony began with dancers wearing orange coveralls worn by the miners, marching in military formation like zombies -- mindless in death. It continued with a pantomime of human sacrifice to the tunnel as miners then transformed into spirits, symbolized by partially nude dancers wearing white underwear and veils.

http://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/0oqhcaSJq_92nI_EmYPcVYx2_F0g_QYA5xAf428RdwUGWMEttRsfLtuB4zVIWRa4HdSSc8AAPeukba53_nlxl6rpfTvBQ-0UeFfPgx6GoziU82wewisKNWQ0pO_70Oq1dARs=s0-d-e1-ft#

A goat man with long horns, identified with a demon-like being known in Swiss tradition as Krampus, leaped screaming onto the stage and began a dance ritual of mating with and then consuming the spirits of the dead.

http://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/12Fi74qFlVDichcecgh5xaHxWo8TXmdlwKrtddiwZP_CRyRExHVKdE375LL4LFUye18L0y6xydCC9kmKuZmd8hS8JiEGCpb_YF7HZc2LLpFS66gQikFsOwMoq09G0y94MOhq=s0-d-e1-ft#.jpg
Bowing down to Satanic goat man

This led to a scene detailing what appeared to be pagan nature worship, with actors dressed in black wearing plants and even nests on their heads. As the dancers groped and kissed each other, the goat man appeared on a giant screen behind them, surrounded by flames and three Egyptian scarab-beetles representing the god Ra.

Flying on wires over the dancers was a topless trans-like woman with large, white wings, representing the Swiss goddess Percht. A fake plastic lamb -- in essence, dead -- was carried around the stage while a woman holding a small wooden cross faded into the background. At the end of the ceremony, the goat man was resurrected and worshiped.

World Leaders Applaud
Evil hid in plain sight on a world stage in Switzerland, dancing a few feet away from Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, Italian Prime Minister Renzi, and French President Francois Hollande. Did they know the meaning of this twisted activity that seemed to be a ritual? TV cameras beamed a pantomimed orgy to millions. The sight was so bizarre that news outlets stumbled describing it, and Swiss citizens felt the need to apologize.

Perhaps the world leaders on the sidelines were beaming as this represented European unity as the continent comes apart. Or maybe they are seeing shades of the coming globalism they so long for.

A spiritually blind world chooses darkness
All this obscenity was justified because Swiss history featured the occult until the rise of Christianity in Europe about 300 AD. Pagan practices ruled the German-Swiss villages along the Devil's bridge, as it was called, spinning the legend of a deal with the devil. If he would build a bridge across an impassable gorge, the villagers would give him one soul -- the first person to cross the bridge.

In the end, though, the first living thing to cross was a goat and Satan was prevented from destroying the villages by one woman carrying a wooden cross.

Good triumphed over evil, but Swiss leaders focused on Satan and missed the biggest story of all: The transformation of Switzerland from a pagan haven to a largely Christian nation through the hard work of missionaries and reformers like Ulrich Zwingli.

The Gotthard trail at the bottom of the mountain was even renamed for pious Anglo-German bishop St. Gotehard of Hildesheim (1000 AD). It became known in the Middle Ages as the People's Route, a mule path linking France to Italy on a Pilgrim road to the Levant and Jerusalem.

Swiss tradition tells of the strength of God and the defeat of a far weaker Satan, but whoever made the final decision on the Gotthard Base Tunnel ceremony buried the truth. Almost two thousand years of God's transformative power was edited out of Swiss history.

There is light at the end of the tunnel
We remain surrounded by spiritually blind humans who choose darkness rather than light but Jesus said, "The ruler of this world comes. He has no claim on me." (John 14:30) And if the evil one has no claim on Jesus, he has no claim on us. We are free.

Governments may breed evil and people betray us -- this is the sadness of sin.

Evil is bolder than ever before today and it appears stronger, but the truth is that it is still the weaker power -- still just a creation and never the Creator. Jesus defeated it on the cross a very long time ago.

Europe threw God out decades ago. The consequences of this action are incalculable. Now Europe celebrates a ceremony laced with the occult, darkness, and death. And it has no hope!

America is heading down the same secular path. The church remains to be salt and light but when it is removed at the Rapture, all nations will look like this ceremony. If you are a child of the King, rejoice that this world is not your home.

View 5 minutes of the six-hour ceremony. This is not suitable for children. Longer versions are available on YouTube but put on the full armor of God before viewing.

http://youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM

| Reply
Jul 6, 2016 15:36:01   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
mwdegutis wrote:
Jill Martin Rische | July 6, 2016
Some weeks ago now videos and photos appeared online of a mysterious ceremony dedicating the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland. It is 35 miles long beneath a mountain and connects several European nations.

We have already seen the bizarre at Super Bowl half-time programs and the Olympics. But this lengthy presentation filmed for millions to see is the new gold standard in defining the weird, dark, and debauched.

This ministry has warned that evil is waxing worse and worse (II Timothy 3:13) for a long time. With that in mind, occult expert Jill Martin Rische helps us understand what happened just over a month ago. Thanks to the Internet, very little is hidden any longer. It is now hiding in plain sight. Antichrist's kingdom is gearing up.

Indeed, we wrestle against the powers of this present darkness. We encourage you to put on the full armor of God every day. The rulers of darkness are busy. (See Ephesians 6.)

We live in a supernatural world dominated by a focused, intelligent evil. It knows humanity quite well, fighting us century after century. In this kind of spiritual warfare, humans are at a disadvantage, unless they belong to someone far greater. (1 John 4:4)

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, was one of the more famous promoters of this evil. He wrote of séances where ghost-like hands turned the pages of a Bible, pointing to verses like John 20:29, "Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." This is what evil does best -- deceive. It plots and plans, often hiding in plain sight. The evidence of evil's power and presence is everywhere today.

Satan is a clever opponent, frequently disguising himself as something harmless or even good -- who would go near him if he did not? We don't have to look far to find his influence today.

Switzerland recently opened its Gotthard Base Tunnel to world acclaim. It is 35 miles of railway running deep inside a 7,000-foot mountain. It took seventeen years and nine deaths to build the first flat route ever through the Alps, directly linking Switzerland to Germany, France, and Italy. It is a transportation powerhouse, providing the means to resettle untraceable thousands of refugees in the heart of Europe.

French newspapers called the tunnel itself a "cathedral" and a "hyphen" between Switzerland and Europe. The celebration, set on an international EU stage, featured a shock and awe ceremony that included demons, the horned goat-man Krampus, a Swiss pagan goddess called Percht, and x-rated dance choreography. The $8 million production featured many actors dressed as transvestites and prostitutes. It was definitely not family entertainment. The ceremony lasted about six hours.

Ecumenical religious leaders Father Martin Werlen, Imam Bekim Alimi (linked to radical Islamic extremists), Rabbi Marcel Yair Ebel, and others were called upon to bless the tunnel.

The ceremony began with dancers wearing orange coveralls worn by the miners, marching in military formation like zombies -- mindless in death. It continued with a pantomime of human sacrifice to the tunnel as miners then transformed into spirits, symbolized by partially nude dancers wearing white underwear and veils.

http://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/0oqhcaSJq_92nI_EmYPcVYx2_F0g_QYA5xAf428RdwUGWMEttRsfLtuB4zVIWRa4HdSSc8AAPeukba53_nlxl6rpfTvBQ-0UeFfPgx6GoziU82wewisKNWQ0pO_70Oq1dARs=s0-d-e1-ft#

A goat man with long horns, identified with a demon-like being known in Swiss tradition as Krampus, leaped screaming onto the stage and began a dance ritual of mating with and then consuming the spirits of the dead.

http://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/12Fi74qFlVDichcecgh5xaHxWo8TXmdlwKrtddiwZP_CRyRExHVKdE375LL4LFUye18L0y6xydCC9kmKuZmd8hS8JiEGCpb_YF7HZc2LLpFS66gQikFsOwMoq09G0y94MOhq=s0-d-e1-ft#.jpg
Bowing down to Satanic goat man

This led to a scene detailing what appeared to be pagan nature worship, with actors dressed in black wearing plants and even nests on their heads. As the dancers groped and kissed each other, the goat man appeared on a giant screen behind them, surrounded by flames and three Egyptian scarab-beetles representing the god Ra.

Flying on wires over the dancers was a topless trans-like woman with large, white wings, representing the Swiss goddess Percht. A fake plastic lamb -- in essence, dead -- was carried around the stage while a woman holding a small wooden cross faded into the background. At the end of the ceremony, the goat man was resurrected and worshiped.

World Leaders Applaud
Evil hid in plain sight on a world stage in Switzerland, dancing a few feet away from Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, Italian Prime Minister Renzi, and French President Francois Hollande. Did they know the meaning of this twisted activity that seemed to be a ritual? TV cameras beamed a pantomimed orgy to millions. The sight was so bizarre that news outlets stumbled describing it, and Swiss citizens felt the need to apologize.

Perhaps the world leaders on the sidelines were beaming as this represented European unity as the continent comes apart. Or maybe they are seeing shades of the coming globalism they so long for.

A spiritually blind world chooses darkness
All this obscenity was justified because Swiss history featured the occult until the rise of Christianity in Europe about 300 AD. Pagan practices ruled the German-Swiss villages along the Devil's bridge, as it was called, spinning the legend of a deal with the devil. If he would build a bridge across an impassable gorge, the villagers would give him one soul -- the first person to cross the bridge.

In the end, though, the first living thing to cross was a goat and Satan was prevented from destroying the villages by one woman carrying a wooden cross.

Good triumphed over evil, but Swiss leaders focused on Satan and missed the biggest story of all: The transformation of Switzerland from a pagan haven to a largely Christian nation through the hard work of missionaries and reformers like Ulrich Zwingli.

The Gotthard trail at the bottom of the mountain was even renamed for pious Anglo-German bishop St. Gotehard of Hildesheim (1000 AD). It became known in the Middle Ages as the People's Route, a mule path linking France to Italy on a Pilgrim road to the Levant and Jerusalem.

Swiss tradition tells of the strength of God and the defeat of a far weaker Satan, but whoever made the final decision on the Gotthard Base Tunnel ceremony buried the truth. Almost two thousand years of God's transformative power was edited out of Swiss history.

There is light at the end of the tunnel
We remain surrounded by spiritually blind humans who choose darkness rather than light but Jesus said, "The ruler of this world comes. He has no claim on me." (John 14:30) And if the evil one has no claim on Jesus, he has no claim on us. We are free.

Governments may breed evil and people betray us -- this is the sadness of sin.

Evil is bolder than ever before today and it appears stronger, but the truth is that it is still the weaker power -- still just a creation and never the Creator. Jesus defeated it on the cross a very long time ago.

Europe threw God out decades ago. The consequences of this action are incalculable. Now Europe celebrates a ceremony laced with the occult, darkness, and death. And it has no hope!

America is heading down the same secular path. The church remains to be salt and light but when it is removed at the Rapture, all nations will look like this ceremony. If you are a child of the King, rejoice that this world is not your home.

View 5 minutes of the six-hour ceremony. This is not suitable for children. Longer versions are available on YouTube but put on the full armor of God before viewing.

http://youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM
i Jill Martin Rische | July 6, 2016 /i br Some w... (show quote)


...I guess you missed all of the films from Hitler's Speeches?

There is no end game here that determines the fate of humanity. Silly nonsense.

We: as the human race, appeal in some form or another to art.

Why they chose this event for artistic expression has nothing to do with the bible, but perhaps, more to do with our dark past.

| Reply
Jul 6, 2016 19:57:16   #
wuzblynd Loc: thomson georgia
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
...I guess you missed all of the films from Hitler's Speeches?

There is no end game here that determines the fate of humanity. Silly nonsense.

We: as the human race, appeal in some form or another to art.

Why they chose this event for artistic expression has nothing to do with the bible, but perhaps, more to do with our dark past.





U are completely clueless dude. It has every thing to do with the Bible. Good advice for ya cuz, get to know Him before u meet him, stop drop and roll dont work in hell.

| Reply
Jul 6, 2016 21:12:19   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
wuzblynd wrote:
U are completely clueless dude. It has every thing to do with the Bible. Good advice for ya cuz, get to know Him before u meet him, stop drop and roll dont work in hell.


You are a f___kstick and nobody gives a crap what you think about anything....and you're not my cuz.

Nope, doesn't have anything to do with the bible. I can open the newspaper, the ASTROLOGY section and get the same BS. You throw enough rocks at a tiny hole in the wall and eventually you'll get lucky or more accurate. I keep hearing year after year, he's coming and nope...he ain't. We just f__ked or you're not: if you have enough money.

You don't know what you're talking about, and neither does MW. Just because because you believe it doesn't make it true. May as well read "Harry Potter" at least it's more entertaining..and just as believable, ya' clown.

| Reply
Jul 6, 2016 21:42:27   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
You are a f___kstick and nobody gives a crap what you think about anything....and you're not my cuz.

Nope, doesn't have anything to do with the bible. I can open the newspaper, the ASTROLOGY section and get the same BS. You throw enough rocks at a tiny hole in the wall and eventually you'll get lucky or more accurate. I keep hearing year after year, he's coming and nope...he ain't. We just f__ked or you're not: if you have enough money.

You don't know what you're talking about, and neither does MW. Just because because you believe it doesn't make it true. May as well read "Harry Potter" at least it's more entertaining..and just as believable, ya' clown.
You are a f___kstick and nobody gives a crap what ... (show quote)

…knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 2 Peter 3:3-10 (ESV)

| Reply
Jul 7, 2016 08:50:10   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
mwdegutis wrote:
…knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 2 Peter 3:3-10 (ESV)
…knowing this first of all, that scoffers will com... (show quote)


How much does a soothsayer have to understand about basic human reactions. Do you think people were so stupid 2000 years ago that they didn't understand basic human behavior. And thus could predict the end of humankind.

I'll scoff all I want...I've heard too many times...heck...Paul thought Jesus was coming back any day...and he didn't. What a bunch of liars.

By the way, If I lived 2000 years then yes, the Lord is not slow, but unfortunately, my aging will get the best of me before any of this will just happen by accident, it's inevitable... because we are a virus to this world.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2016 13:37:44   #
wuzblynd Loc: thomson georgia
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
You are a f___kstick and nobody gives a crap what you think about anything....and you're not my cuz.

Nope, doesn't have anything to do with the bible. I can open the newspaper, the ASTROLOGY section and get the same BS. You throw enough rocks at a tiny hole in the wall and eventually you'll get lucky or more accurate. I keep hearing year after year, he's coming and nope...he ain't. We just f__ked or you're not: if you have enough money.

You don't know what you're talking about, and neither does MW. Just because because you believe it doesn't make it true. May as well read "Harry Potter" at least it's more entertaining..and just as believable, ya' clown.
You are a f___kstick and nobody gives a crap what ... (show quote)




That aint what ur mammy called me jr. And its Mr.F$$k stick to u boy.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2016 14:19:02   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
mwdegutis wrote:
…knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. 2 Peter 3:3-10 (ESV)
…knowing this first of all, that scoffers will com... (show quote)


Just one last thought:

A loving god would judge his creation on their treatment of one another, not punish them for requesting evidence.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2016 14:21:08   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
wuzblynd wrote:
That aint what ur mammy called me jr. And its Mr.F$$k stick to u boy.


That's what I call all of my whores, mammy....Mr Cockmunch.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2016 14:24:34   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
Just one last thought:

A loving god would judge his creation on their treatment of one another, not punish them for requesting evidence.

I see...in YOUR infinite wisdom you're telling God how He should think?

| Reply
Jul 7, 2016 14:44:44   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
mwdegutis wrote:
I see...in YOUR infinite wisdom you're telling God how He should think?


In what way?

Aren't YOU telling me the way god thinks?

In one special case God doesn't know the future and in another God knows the future. Sounds like a real PARADOX to me. Since you are a great and mighty illuminator of God's word...please...feel free to explain how God didn't create sinners. I would argue that God did create sinners, since he had to know that at some point, humans would be tempted by something they can't have...or the moment a human being sinned God could see the future. This is very confusing.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2016 16:15:04   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
In what way?

Aren't YOU telling me the way god thinks?

In one special case God doesn't know the future and in another God knows the future. Sounds like a real PARADOX to me. Since you are a great and mighty illuminator of God's word...please...feel free to explain how God didn't create sinners. I would argue that God did create sinners, since he had to know that at some point, humans would be tempted by something they can't have...or the moment a human being sinned God could see the future. This is very confusing.
In what way? br br Aren't YOU telling me the way ... (show quote)

Read your bible and learn that Adam and Eve were made in God’s image than after the fall (sin), Adam and Eve’s children were made in the fallen (sinful) image of man.

Another thing, if you truly want wisdom, get saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit and read your bible, the words that were inspired by the Holy Spirit. He will teach you if you truly ask.

And search for yourself, don’t ask me. For it is written, “Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling…”

| Reply
Jul 8, 2016 08:50:59   #
Dummy Boy Loc: Michigan
 
mwdegutis wrote:
Read your bible and learn that Adam and Eve were made in God’s image than after the fall (sin), Adam and Eve’s children were made in the fallen (sinful) image of man.

Another thing, if you truly want wisdom, get saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit and read your bible, the words that were inspired by the Holy Spirit. He will teach you if you truly ask.

And search for yourself, don’t ask me. For it is written, “Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling…”
Read your bible and learn that Adam and Eve were m... (show quote)


..so you agree that God can't know the future...God created Adam and Eve in his image and forgot that he himself is a maniacal lunatic that can't get anything right.

If you truly want wisdom open another a book and learn some critical thinking skills.

If you haven't figured it out, I don't believe the bible is the inspired word of God, I think it is the inspired word of manipulative men...who want to hide the truth...by calling the truth sin. There are no absolute truths in your version of the world.

| Reply
Jul 8, 2016 11:13:14   #
mwdegutis Loc: Illinois
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
..so you agree that God can't know the future...God created Adam and Eve in his image and forgot that he himself is a maniacal lunatic that can't get anything right.

If you truly want wisdom open another a book and learn some critical thinking skills.

If you haven't figured it out, I don't believe the bible is the inspired word of God, I think it is the inspired word of manipulative men...who want to hide the truth...by calling the truth sin. There are no absolute truths in your version of the world.
..so you agree that God can't know the future...Go... (show quote)

Go ahead and believe what you want to believe. You have what God gave you...free will. Besides, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.