One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Attorney General Loretta Lynch is recusing herself from the case.
Jul 1, 2016 12:40:01   #
RETW Loc: Washington
 
https://thehornnews.com/obama-lynch-clinton-surprise-reveal/

Reply
Jul 1, 2016 12:46:15   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Quite inappropriate, the Clinton, the liberals and Lynch have tied their hands, just watch these liberals try and tie this to some other wrong doing.



RETW wrote:
https://thehornnews.com/obama-lynch-clinton-surprise-reveal/

Reply
Jul 1, 2016 12:57:15   #
bahmer
 
bmac32 wrote:
Quite inappropriate, the Clinton, the liberals and Lynch have tied their hands, just watch these liberals try and tie this to some other wrong doing.


It will be interesting to watch.

Reply
 
 
Jul 1, 2016 13:39:57   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
It was the appropriate move, but I doubt it will have any effect upon the eventual outcome. But, we shall see.

Reply
Jul 1, 2016 14:10:01   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Yeah is an appropriate move if you need to wash your hands. If a republican was to try this the media and the left loons would be going bonkers.



slatten49 wrote:
It was the appropriate move, but I doubt it will have any effect upon the eventual outcome. But, we shall see.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.