One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Lone Marine
Aug 13, 2013 15:38:56   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
Does anybody know Tim Chambers? If not watch this man stand for 3 hours while Rolling Thunder rides through DC. The man is retired, and had a broken wrist this day. He promised to get the wrist taken care of the next day. Notice just how tough he is to remain at perfect attention with that arm held up the whole time. Maybe Marines are tougher than the rest of us are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIFT7xgweBk

| Reply
Aug 13, 2013 17:25:08   #
bahmer
 
oldroy wrote:
Does anybody know Tim Chambers? If not watch this man stand for 3 hours while Rolling Thunder rides through DC. The man is retired, and had a broken wrist this day. He promised to get the wrist taken care of the next day. Notice just how tough he is to remain at perfect attention with that arm held up the whole time. Maybe Marines are tougher than the rest of us are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIFT7xgweBk


Totally awesome man this guy has pride in this country and his fellow soldiers. To bad the idiot in the white house OIllegal has none along with Moochele.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2013 19:37:52   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
bahmer wrote:
Totally awesome man this guy has pride in this country and his fellow soldiers. To bad the idiot in the white house OIllegal has none along with Moochele.


It is so great that people like this exist. Also, those members of Rolling Thunder are pretty important to men like this. I nearly cry every time I watch them salute him. Whoops I didn't get the video that shows about 4 minutes of them riding by. I will get back with that one.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2013 13:57:57   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
oldroy wrote:
It is so great that people like this exist. Also, those members of Rolling Thunder are pretty important to men like this. I nearly cry every time I watch them salute him. Whoops I didn't get the video that shows about 4 minutes of them riding by. I will get back with that one.


I got busy doing other things and forgot to get back with this video of some of the vets stopping to salute Chambers. I will get back with one of the female soldier stopping as soon as I can find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPmcp-ZGWQ

| Reply
Aug 16, 2013 14:02:18   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
I cloud up every time I see another of those people saluting Chambers. Most of them didn't know that he had a broken wrist in the 2013 festivities.

Oh well most people don't have any real idea how hard what he did would be without that kind of infirmity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLFFKJjp3nI

| Reply
Aug 17, 2013 17:02:42   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
oldroy wrote:
I cloud up every time I see another of those people saluting Chambers. Most of them didn't know that he had a broken wrist in the 2013 festivities.

Oh well most people don't have any real idea how hard what he did would be without that kind of infirmity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLFFKJjp3nI


That's what Marines do.... Semper Fi!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.