One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Republican family values?
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
May 8, 2024 18:32:02   #
Kevyn
 
What a d*****t entitled sicko







Reply
May 8, 2024 18:33:29   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko

Were you looking in the mirror when you posted this?

Reply
May 8, 2024 18:38:55   #
liberalhunter Loc: Your mom's house
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko







Reply
 
 
May 8, 2024 18:39:20   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko


Still trolling I see


Troll alert

Reply
May 8, 2024 19:11:24   #
albertk
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko


🤡





















Reply
May 8, 2024 19:16:48   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko


We're 186 days to our next president.
You'll have to do better than that.



Reply
May 8, 2024 19:33:55   #
Liberty Tree
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko


Which one of Stormy's versions do you believe? Bill Clinton did not bother you.

Reply
 
 
May 8, 2024 19:45:25   #
Darling Mary
 
Parky60 wrote:
Were you looking in the mirror when you posted this?


Exactly! Kevie loves the mirror, and h**es Orange man!

Reply
May 8, 2024 20:12:06   #
guzzimaestro
 
albertk wrote:
🤡


The cook saw the junk....he got sunk

Reply
May 8, 2024 20:59:28   #
albertk
 
guzzimaestro wrote:
The cook saw the junk....he got sunk



Reply
May 8, 2024 21:06:19   #
BIRDMAN
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko
🤪🤪🤪🤪







Reply
 
 
May 8, 2024 21:35:12   #
albertk
 
BIRDMAN wrote:
🤪🤪🤪🤪


Bird, the first one is priceless!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤠

Reply
May 8, 2024 21:35:41   #
tomhoff24
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko


Apparently the maga people can’t accept that.

Reply
May 9, 2024 00:14:45   #
Hydro
 
Kevyn wrote:
What a d*****t entitled sicko


Kevin your sick life as a homosexual has created a fantasy about a father and daughter - you are one perverse individual and one day you will meet Christ face to face and receive your just reward - you will cry like.a baby but won’t change the judgement of Christ - it will be two fold for you first it will terrify you that Christ is real and secondly you have no appeal to his judgement as we all will face - your only hope is to repent and bed His forgiveness - He will hear you if you are sincere - you can’t fool Him - good luck

Reply
May 9, 2024 08:20:29   #
Jim0001 Loc: originally from Tennessee, now Virginia, USA
 
Hydro wrote:
Kevin your sick life as a homosexual has created a fantasy about a father and daughter - you are one perverse individual and one day you will meet Christ face to face and receive your just reward - you will cry like.a baby but won’t change the judgement of Christ - it will be two fold for you first it will terrify you that Christ is real and secondly you have no appeal to his judgement as we all will face - your only hope is to repent and bed His forgiveness - He will hear you if you are sincere - you can’t fool Him - good luck
Kevin your sick life as a homosexual has created a... (show quote)



Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.