One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
MAGA needs to face the facts.
Page 1 of 22 next> last>>
May 1, 2024 18:39:30   #
Kevyn
 
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.



Reply
May 1, 2024 18:41:52   #
Steven smith
 
Kevyn wrote:
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.


You’re a funny homosexual Kevyn. You do know that what you posted describes the Democratic Party to a Tee.

Reply
May 1, 2024 18:43:31   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Steven smith wrote:
You’re a funny homosexual Kevyn. You do know that what you posted describes the Democratic Party to a Tee.


Exactly!!

Reply
May 1, 2024 18:45:22   #
XXX Loc: Somewhere north of the Mason-Dixon
 
Kevyn wrote:
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.


Democrats are in high panic mode! That much is super clear!

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:03:10   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
Kevyn wrote:
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.


Well since I had my post deleted for calling Kevyn a moron I like this one as offensive for calling 77 million legitimate American v**ers a deranged cult!

My post was deleted but everything else was factual so be careful as it appears this site might be slanted toward the left.

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:04:09   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
proud republican wrote:
Exactly!!


Careful he will get you in trouble or suspended even though you are 100% accurate

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:06:07   #
Steven smith
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Careful he will get you in trouble or suspended even though you are 100% accurate


He doesn’t appear to be offended when I called him a funny homosexual. Lol

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:11:46   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Kevyn wrote:
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.


Yep, sounds like obama and biden

Troll alert

***MAGA needs to face the facts.
>>>We have. Kevy is a troll

Double Troll alert

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:12:54   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Well since I had my post deleted for calling Kevyn a moron I like this one as offensive for calling 77 million legitimate American v**ers a deranged cult!

My post was deleted but everything else was factual so be careful as it appears this site might be slanted toward the left.


I believe they do tend to report us more.

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:20:12   #
Steven smith
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I believe they do tend to report us more.


Nothing pisses off democrats more than the t***h. They are immature, immoral, petty and vindictive. That is why they report you to the administration.

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:25:24   #
convicted mattoid
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Well since I had my post deleted for calling Kevyn a moron I like this one as offensive for calling 77 million legitimate American v**ers a deranged cult!

My post was deleted but everything else was factual so be careful as it appears this site might be slanted toward the left.


I'll wager a couple million of the 77 million have pulled their heads out of their asses and WON'T be v****g for him this time around.

My bet is maybe 69 million v**es.

Biggest cult ever! He has bragging rights

Reply
May 1, 2024 19:30:42   #
liberalhunter Loc: Your mom's house
 
Kevyn wrote:
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.

And we are many
And we are many...

Reply
May 1, 2024 20:20:49   #
F.D.R.
 
Kevyn wrote:
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.


Obviously you haven't read your post as it's a much better description of the Democrat part.

Reply
May 1, 2024 20:23:47   #
Liberty Tree
 
Kevyn wrote:
Yes, you are in a deranged cult.


This is your autobiography.

Reply
May 1, 2024 20:30:23   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
federally indicted mattoid wrote:
I'll wager a couple million of the 77 million have pulled their heads out of their asses and WON'T be v****g for him this time around.

My bet is maybe 69 million v**es.

Biggest cult ever! He has bragging rights


More and more people are declining to v**e for your furher Joseph Adolf Hitler, oops I meant Biden

Reply
Page 1 of 22 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com
Copyright 2012-2024 IDF International Technologies, Inc.