One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
WTF is wrong with the maga mentally challenged? Has Pegw outsmarted all of you?
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Jan 24, 2023 11:31:43   #
Rinaldi
 
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 11:34:24   #
Birdmam
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control v... (show quote)



Reply
Jan 24, 2023 11:38:14   #
steve66613
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control v... (show quote)


….”dago gene”? RACIST…..hypocrite.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 11:43:15   #
pegw
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control v... (show quote)


Thanks for the support. It is very tiresome to post fact checks and being called stupid because the MAGA croud can't get out of their web of lies. I know the MAGA croud is hopeless, but my wish is that other poeple reading this will take my fact checks seriously.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 11:43:22   #
Liberty Tree
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control v... (show quote)


Words of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 11:47:47   #
woodguru
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control v... (show quote)


That is a low bar "outsmarting" a MAGA

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 11:49:50   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
pegw wrote:
Thanks for the support. It is very tiresome to post fact checks and being called stupid because the MAGA croud can't get out of their web of lies. I know the MAGA croud is hopeless, but my wish is that other poeple reading this will take my fact checks seriously.


So who fact check fact checkers???

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 11:51:45   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control v... (show quote)


She may have class and intellect, but you sure DON'T!!..πŸ˜πŸ™„

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 11:53:44   #
Liberty Tree
 
woodguru wrote:
That is a low bar "outsmarting" a MAGA


Requires no bar at all to outsmart you.

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 11:57:00   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
proud republican wrote:
So who fact check fact checkers??? Just because it says 'fact check' doesn't mean it's true..

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:06:14   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
woodguru wrote:
That is a low bar "outsmarting" a MAGA

You outsmart yourself woodie.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2023 12:09:29   #
Rinaldi
 
proud republican wrote:
She may have class and intellect, but you sure DON'T!!..πŸ˜πŸ™„





Yeah wench, you are always such a class act with your childish diatribes against any opposing opinion, Typical maga trash

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:11:36   #
Rinaldi
 
pegw wrote:
Thanks for the support. It is very tiresome to post fact checks and being called stupid because the MAGA croud can't get out of their web of lies. I know the MAGA croud is hopeless, but my wish is that other poeple reading this will take my fact checks seriously.






You are welcome, and don't let the illiterate rat bastich's get the best of you.



Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:12:48   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Yeah wench, you are always such a class act with your childish diatribes against any opposing opinion, Typical maga trash


Wench??.. Really?? That's all you can come up with??... I was right, you are definitely classless witch that rhymes with other word..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reply
Jan 24, 2023 12:20:35   #
son of witless
 
Rinaldi wrote:
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control virus, a deadly virus that destroys the brain cells of geezer magas.

Pegw has much more class and intellect than the group of maga misfits who insult her and attack her opinions,

because she posts facts, and is too much of a lady to lash out, unlike some of the maga wenches who as evil as

witches, or any word that rhymes with it

So where do the always ignorant and angry and especially low intellect magas get the idea tha they are 'entitled' to

attack anyone who has a different opinion than they do?

Thought the magas are always screaming about personal freedom and free speech, which the maga mob tries to

censor.

And I relish the idea of pushing back against maga ignorance and insult, because unlike pegw and most other

liberal/progressives, the dago gene in my dna requires retribibution against the ignorant, often racist, maga mob

pf misfits
The maga mob mentality is like an out of control v... (show quote)


I salute your loyalty to your friend, but unless you are prepared to prove specific incidents where pegw allegedly was unfairly treated, all you are doing is spewing nonsense. Give the folks in the peanut gallery a case in point. Do not give an overall generic condemnation.

Come on. For once back up what you say with evidence. You cannot do it. You can never do it. You are all mouth.

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.