One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Sicko Joe
Page 1 of 2 next>
Dec 1, 2022 21:11:16   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
Is it any wonder the nation is in such moral decline and why we are forced to witnessing the absurd? This gross circus freak, Romes the halls, clicking its high heels and talks about chemistry and relatively too kink & bondage, all on the taxpayer dime.
Ever since Barnum and Bailey closed the freaks, had to go somewhere I guess.
There’s a serious mental health crisis in America, fueled by the Democrats









Reply
Dec 1, 2022 21:16:21   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Is it any wonder the nation is in such moral decline and why we are forced to witnessing the absurd? This gross circus freak, Romes the halls, clicking its high heels and talks about chemistry and relatively too kink & bondage, all on the taxpayer dime.
Ever since Barnum and Bailey closed the freaks, had to go somewhere I guess.
There’s a serious mental health crisis in America, fueled by the Democrats


Absolutely Sick! The only thing worse is The Damned FOOL in the OVAL OFFICE!!



Reply
Dec 1, 2022 21:35:37   #
okie don
 
I can imagine what other nations leaders think when they see the staff the Libtards pick.
To qualify you must be "WOKE" and a bigender wearing a dress.

Reply
 
 
Dec 1, 2022 21:56:07   #
guzzimaestro
 
Weasel wrote:
Absolutely Sick! The only thing worse is The Damned FOOL in the OVAL OFFICE!!



Reply
Dec 1, 2022 21:57:48   #
Birdmam
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Is it any wonder the nation is in such moral decline and why we are forced to witnessing the absurd? This gross circus freak, Romes the halls, clicking its high heels and talks about chemistry and relatively too kink & bondage, all on the taxpayer dime.
Ever since Barnum and Bailey closed the freaks, had to go somewhere I guess.
There’s a serious mental health crisis in America, fueled by the Democrats
They have a goal and they’re almost there



Reply
Dec 1, 2022 23:49:17   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
The nation is sliding into never, never land.
Not unexpected if you have a brain. When you hire people based on their sexual proclivities, perversions, race, self identify, and not on qualifications you’re bound to implode. Look for the economy to tank in 2023, unless by some miracle the house can stop the Biden administration.


AmericanEagle wrote:
Is it any wonder the nation is in such moral decline and why we are forced to witnessing the absurd? This gross circus freak, Romes the halls, clicking its high heels and talks about chemistry and relatively to kink & bondage, all on the taxpayer dime.
Ever since Barnum and Bailey closed the freaks, had to go somewhere I guess.
There’s a serious mental health crisis in America, fueled by the Democrats

Reply
Dec 2, 2022 03:52:05   #
liberalhunter
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Is it any wonder the nation is in such moral decline and why we are forced to witnessing the absurd? This gross circus freak, Romes the halls, clicking its high heels and talks about chemistry and relatively too kink & bondage, all on the taxpayer dime.
Ever since Barnum and Bailey closed the freaks, had to go somewhere I guess.
There’s a serious mental health crisis in America, fueled by the Democrats


I'll solve the puzzle....... Alex.

Kevyn, kemmer and Milosia2 in the mask?

Reply
 
 
Dec 2, 2022 05:13:12   #
youngwilliam
 
okie don wrote:
I can imagine what other nations leaders think when they see the staff the Libtards pick.
To qualify you must be "WOKE" and a bigender wearing a dress.


Especially when sent as dignitaries.



Reply
Dec 2, 2022 05:36:09   #
jSmitty45 Loc: Fl born, lived in Texas 30 yrs, now Tn
 
liberalhunter wrote:
I'll solve the puzzle....... Alex.

Kevyn, kemmer and Milosia2 in the mask?


They probably took turns, don’t want to leave anyone out.

Reply
Dec 2, 2022 06:42:06   #
Big dog
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Is it any wonder the nation is in such moral decline and why we are forced to witnessing the absurd? This gross circus freak, Romes the halls, clicking its high heels and talks about chemistry and relatively too kink & bondage, all on the taxpayer dime.
Ever since Barnum and Bailey closed the freaks, had to go somewhere I guess.
There’s a serious mental health crisis in America, fueled by the Democrats

Just another nail in the coffin for America!!

Reply
Dec 2, 2022 06:58:55   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
JFlorio wrote:
The nation is sliding into never, never land. Not unexpected if you have a brain. When you hire people based on their sexual proclivities, perversions, race, self identify, and not on qualifications you’re bound to implode. Look for the economy to tank in 2023, unless by some miracle the house can stop the Biden administration.

That would be a true miracle considering they’re all in it together. The best we can hope for is they slow down the vortex as we circle the drain.

Reply
 
 
Dec 2, 2022 07:08:49   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
JR-57 wrote:
That would be a true miracle considering they’re all in it together. The best we can hope for is they slow down the vortex as we circle the drain.


History shows that our great nations have fallen around 250 years and Lord knows we’re knocking on the door. If there was ever going to be a second coming, I believe it’s getting much closer. When people view the Bible as hate speech and thinking they know better about their gender then how God created them and we allow this to happen then there’s going to be consequences one way or another.

I don’t give a rats ass about their rights anymore personally because we have lost our rights. When people speak out against them, they were expelled, fired or marginalized, because they are supposed to just fall in line and accept it.
Screw that they get what they deserve for their sick pathetic immoral lifestyle🤮👎🏻

Reply
Dec 2, 2022 08:48:02   #
Big dog
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
History shows that our great nations have fallen around 250 years and Lord knows we’re knocking on the door. If there was ever going to be a second coming, I believe it’s getting much closer. When people view the Bible as hate speech and thinking they know better about their gender then how God created them and we allow this to happen then there’s going to be consequences one way or another.

I don’t give a rats ass about their rights anymore personally because we have lost our rights. When people speak out against them, they were expelled, fired or marginalized, because they are supposed to just fall in line and accept it.
Screw that they get what they deserve for their sick pathetic immoral lifestyle🤮👎🏻
History shows that our great nations have fallen a... (show quote)


Amen!!!

Reply
Dec 2, 2022 15:01:01   #
elledee
 
Its very obvious ...creeps hire creeps

Reply
Dec 2, 2022 15:25:45   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
History shows that our great nations have fallen around 250 years and Lord knows we’re knocking on the door. If there was ever going to be a second coming, I believe it’s getting much closer. When people view the Bible as hate speech and thinking they know better about their gender then how God created them and we allow this to happen then there’s going to be consequences one way or another.

I don’t give a rats ass about their rights anymore personally because we have lost our rights. When people speak out against them, they were expelled, fired or marginalized, because they are supposed to just fall in line and accept it.
Screw that they get what they deserve for their sick pathetic immoral lifestyle🤮👎🏻
History shows that our great nations have fallen a... (show quote)

https://www.raptureready.com/2014/02/08/7-signs-of-the-end-times-by-britt-gillette/

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.