One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
Fred and Fiona
Nov 19, 2022 18:46:09   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred’s Transit panel van

when suddenly Fiona (being a bit on the kinky side) yells out:

“Oh fat boy, whip me, whip me!”

Fred, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity,

obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration,

opened the window, snaps the aerial antenna off his van

and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, Fiona notices that the marks

left by the whipping session are not healing and starting to fester a bit

so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks:

“Did you get these marks having sex?”

Fiona a little too embarrassed that she had even slept with Fred

let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires,

eventually admits, “Yes, I did.”

Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims:

"I thought so, because in all my years as a doctor,

you’ve got the worst case of Van Aerial Disease that I’ve ever seen

Reply
Nov 19, 2022 19:11:41   #
American Vet
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred’s Transit panel van

when suddenly Fiona (being a bit on the kinky side) yells out:

“Oh fat boy, whip me, whip me!”

Fred, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity,

obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration,

opened the window, snaps the aerial antenna off his van

and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, Fiona notices that the marks

left by the whipping session are not healing and starting to fester a bit

so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks:

“Did you get these marks having sex?”

Fiona a little too embarrassed that she had even slept with Fred

let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires,

eventually admits, “Yes, I did.”

Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims:

"I thought so, because in all my years as a doctor,

you’ve got the worst case of Van Aerial Disease that I’ve ever seen
Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred... (show quote)


Arghhhhhhh

Off to the bad pun jail!

30 days! Bread and water! (Except Tuesday is tacos, Wednesday and Saturday beer and pizza)

Reply
Nov 19, 2022 19:17:29   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
American Vet wrote:
Arghhhhhhh

Off to the bad pun jail!

30 days! Bread and water! (Except Tuesday is tacos, Wednesday and Saturday beer and pizza)


Good deal, I can nap all the rest of the time.

Reply
 
 
Nov 19, 2022 20:50:24   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
Good deal, I can nap all the rest of the time.


Sundays, five thorozene no water.

Reply
Nov 19, 2022 20:56:13   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
nonalien1 wrote:
Sundays, five thorozene no water.


I don't know what that is, I'm a country bumpkin.

Reply
Nov 20, 2022 09:14:32   #
son of witless
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred’s Transit panel van

when suddenly Fiona (being a bit on the kinky side) yells out:

“Oh fat boy, whip me, whip me!”

Fred, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity,

obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration,

opened the window, snaps the aerial antenna off his van

and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, Fiona notices that the marks

left by the whipping session are not healing and starting to fester a bit

so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks:

“Did you get these marks having sex?”

Fiona a little too embarrassed that she had even slept with Fred

let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires,

eventually admits, “Yes, I did.”

Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims:

"I thought so, because in all my years as a doctor,

you’ve got the worst case of Van Aerial Disease that I’ve ever seen
Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred... (show quote)


" Van Aerial Disease " What medicine do you take to treat chronic diarrhea ? Gonorrhea.

Reply
Nov 20, 2022 13:47:53   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
son of witless wrote:
" Van Aerial Disease " What medicine do you take to treat chronic diarrhea ? Gonorrhea.


What’s the difference between gonorrhea and diarrhea?

One dribbles out the front and one dribbles out the back.

Reply
 
 
Nov 20, 2022 14:42:41   #
son of witless
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
What’s the difference between gonorrhea and diarrhea?

One dribbles out the front and one dribbles out the back.



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.