One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What could possibly be better?
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Nov 8, 2014 22:01:55   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
When you have a fresh loaf of bread, and a new jar of peanut butter with your favorite jelly/jam/preserves!!
BUT!! We now have Jif peanut butter with pumpkin pie spice! I just had myself a bender with honey. Folks...that is the stuff!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:04:54   #
rumitoid
 
archie bunker wrote:
When you have a fresh loaf of bread, and a new jar of peanut butter with your favorite jelly/jam/preserves!!
BUT!! We now have Jif peanut butter with pumpkin pie spice! I just had myself a bender with honey. Folks...that is the stuff!!


Ok. I like pumpkin pie plain: am I heathen or worse a Liberal.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:06:13   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
When you have a fresh loaf of bread, and a new jar of peanut butter with your favorite jelly/jam/preserves!!
BUT!! We now have Jif peanut butter with pumpkin pie spice! I just had myself a bender with honey. Folks...that is the stuff!!


ProgenyE is not a breakfast person; however, will do a sandwich. I have purchased the new flavored cinnamon raisin bread. They have pumpkin spice, cinnamon raisin, Carmel Apple raisin bread and one other flavor. I alternate for variety...and of course, only Jiff will do.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:06:50   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
rumitoid wrote:
Ok. I like pumpkin pie plain: am I heathen or worse a Liberal.


Discretion is mine this evening. :lol: :lol: :roll:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:07:42   #
rumitoid
 
AuntiE wrote:
Discretion is mine this evening. :lol: :lol: :roll:


You got it!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:09:20   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
rumitoid wrote:
Ok. I like pumpkin pie plain: am I heathen or worse a Liberal.


I was iffy at first. I tried it; I liked it!!
Step outside the box! It'll do you good!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:13:17   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
ProgenyE is not a breakfast person; however, will do a sandwich. I have purchased the new flavored cinnamon raisin bread. They have pumpkin spice, cinnamon raisin, Carmel Apple raisin bread and one other flavor. I alternate for variety...and of course, only Jiff will do.


The peanut butter/pumpkin combo was genius!! Stinkin capitalists!! They are after my money!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:24:06   #
Hemiman Loc: Communist California
 
archie bunker wrote:
When you have a fresh loaf of bread, and a new jar of peanut butter with your favorite jelly/jam/preserves!!
BUT!! We now have Jif peanut butter with pumpkin pie spice! I just had myself a bender with honey. Folks...that is the stuff!!


Archie,you will be up all night.!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:41:31   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
The peanut butter/pumpkin combo was genius!! Stinkin capitalists!! They are after my money!!


It is unfair. They are going to have more money then us. We deserve some of their money. :lol:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:49:55   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
It is unfair. They are going to have more money then us. We deserve some of their money. :lol:


No we don't. But...I am doing some advertising here...some discounted product would suit me. I deserve that!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 22:52:40   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
No we don't. But...I am doing some advertising here...some discounted product would suit me. I deserve that!


I truly wish there was a sarcasm font.

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 23:03:49   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
I truly wish there was a sarcasm font.


Sarcasm? Hey, I'm trying to sell some peanut butter here!
It would be REALLY good on a slice of homemade white bread fresh out of the oven!! :lol: :lol:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 23:21:18   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
Sarcasm? Hey, I'm trying to sell some peanut butter here!
It would be REALLY good on a slice of homemade white bread fresh out of the oven!! :lol: :lol:


You greedy capitalist pig. I am going to tell. :shock: :mrgreen: :twisted:

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 23:30:16   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
You greedy capitalist pig. I am going to tell. :shock: :mrgreen: :twisted:


NO!! Don't tell anybody!! :shock: :shock: If you keep your keyboard shut, I may be able to cut you in on some free peanut butter!!
We can both make a sandwich from this deal!!

| Reply
Nov 8, 2014 23:33:19   #
Hemiman Loc: Communist California
 
archie bunker wrote:
NO!! Don't tell anybody!! :shock: :shock: If you keep your keyboard shut, I may be able to cut you in on some free peanut butter!!
We can both make a sandwich from this deal!!


Has to be reported as income!!!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.