One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
WaPo gives Sen Patty Murray four Pinocchios for saying Republicans plan to 'end' Social Security and Medicare..
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 30, 2022 15:15:10   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-gives-sen-patty-murray-four-pinocchios-saying-republicans-plan-end-social-security-medicare

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 15:23:57   #
American Vet
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-gives-sen-patty-murray-four-pinocchios-saying-republicans-plan-end-social-security-medicare


The democrats have been crying ‘wolf’ about that for decades.

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 15:32:58   #
Liberty Tree
 
American Vet wrote:
The democrats have been crying ‘wolf’ about that for decades.


Every election for over 50 years.

Reply
 
 
Sep 30, 2022 15:33:59   #
son of witless
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-gives-sen-patty-murray-four-pinocchios-saying-republicans-plan-end-social-security-medicare


Old people are generally pretty stupid. Very easy to scare them. Democrats have made a living out of scaring seniors for 80 years or so.

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 15:36:37   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-gives-sen-patty-murray-four-pinocchios-saying-republicans-plan-end-social-security-medicare


Patty Murray lies with everything she says. She needs to go!

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 16:00:38   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
Patty Murray lies with everything she says. She needs to go!


Yes, let's hope she will be gone in November..

Reply
Sep 30, 2022 16:44:23   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
American Vet wrote:
The democrats have been crying ‘wolf’ about that for decades.


And yet, they do nothing themselves to fix it.

Reply
 
 
Oct 1, 2022 08:17:15   #
Radiance3
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-gives-sen-patty-murray-four-pinocchios-saying-republicans-plan-end-social-security-medicare


=================
Patty Murray was a pre- grade school teacher, been dumb and stupid for 30 years doing nothing for the state of WA. Now she is desperate inventing lies to lure people to continue voting for her. Her only job done for 30 years was supporting abortions and drugs. Her liberal policies supporting FJB made Seattle's violence like NYC. All these years, her deceptive rhetoric on abortion is her primary job done for the people of Washington. She and Maria Cantwell are both liabilities for the state of WA. They both must go. WA needs to clean up, Patty must go.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 09:01:05   #
currahee506
 
She is an incredible idiot. It tells you about the Bill Gates political machinery in Seattle.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 15:52:37   #
Bassman65
 
son of witless wrote:
Old people are generally pretty stupid. Very easy to scare them. Democrats have made a living out of scaring seniors for 80 years or so.


We all get old, I disagree with your statement that old people are stupid! I believe that more older citizens are voting their wallets! Democrats have been playing the politics of fear for ages what’s been the message from the republicans?

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 19:46:54   #
son of witless
 
Bassman65 wrote:
We all get old, I disagree with your statement that old people are stupid! I believe that more older citizens are voting their wallets! Democrats have been playing the politics of fear for ages what’s been the message from the republicans?


I am old, but I am not stupid. Saying that old people are stupid is a generalization, but most generalizations are based in fact. In the early 2000s I was positively amazed at how easy it was for Democrats to scare the bejesus out of old geezers when George W. Bush tried to fix Social Security. That generation is mostly gone to Heaven and the old folks homes, but this present generation in their 70s doesn't impress me much either. I have a little more than 3 years before I have the right to get more stupid.

I get it that when you get older you have to economize, especially during these JoFlationary times, but a little honesty and dignity would go a long way. I wrote a few examples of what I see cheap rich old people do, but I thought better of it. Even though this is anonymous, I thought better of it.

But since I will soon join them, though I won't be as rich as them, I decided to pretend it was Halloween and when I was at one of the big local fairs, I'd go around and see how much free stuff I could pan handle. I need a lot more practice. I just haven't fully developed the " if it's for free, it's for me " attitude yet. I can't quite get the Liberal " screw my kids and grand kids and everybody else behind me " point of view. As I said I got 3 more years to learn how to be a selfish old geezer. I'm a slow learner, but I will get there.

Reply
 
 
Oct 1, 2022 19:58:47   #
Bassman65
 
son of witless wrote:
I am old, but I am not stupid. Saying that old people are stupid is a generalization, but most generalizations are based in fact. In the early 2000s I was positively amazed at how easy it was for Democrats to scare the bejesus out of old geezers when George W. Bush tried to fix Social Security. That generation is mostly gone to Heaven and the old folks homes, but this present generation in their 70s doesn't impress me much either. I have a little more than 3 years before I have the right to get more stupid.

I get it that when you get older you have to economize, especially during these JoFlationary times, but a little honesty and dignity would go a long way. I wrote a few examples of what I see cheap rich old people do, but I thought better of it. Even though this is anonymous, I thought better of it.

But since I will soon join them, though I won't be as rich as them, I decided to pretend it was Halloween and when I was at one of the big local fairs, I'd go around and see how much free stuff I could pan handle. I need a lot more practice. I just haven't fully developed the " if it's for free, it's for me " attitude yet. I can't quite get the Liberal " screw my kids and grand kids and everybody else behind me " point of view. As I said I got 3 more years to learn how to be a selfish old geezer. I'm a slow learner, but I will get there.
I am old, but I am not stupid. Saying that old peo... (show quote)

Understand I’m 64 I do believe that honestly and dignity go a long ways especially when you have grandkids.I’m not good at the free game I’ve earned what I have and that’s part of the message to pass on to our kids and grandkids.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 20:56:33   #
son of witless
 
Bassman65 wrote:
Understand I’m 64 I do believe that honestly and dignity go a long ways especially when you have grandkids.I’m not good at the free game I’ve earned what I have and that’s part of the message to pass on to our kids and grandkids.


Nobody knows how to be cheap like I know. My Mother taught me how to squeeze a penny until Abe Lincoln cries Uncle. I used to keep the heat at my house at 55 degrees when I bought my first house. That was when I was young, and it only involved me. Now that I am older I leave good tips for my waitresses. When I want a newspaper I buy it, I don't scavenge the recycle centers.

I don't begrudge people getting food at food banks when they need it, but I see the clothes and cars in the food bank lines. Those people dress better and drive better cars than I can afford. Again I am generalizing. I have neighbors who are really up in age. Years ago in snowstorms he would snow blow all the neighbors side walks. Now when their kids can't clear their sidewalks, and I am around I shovel his sidewalks because I have a good memory.

There are good old people, then there are everyone else.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 21:03:21   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-gives-sen-patty-murray-four-pinocchios-saying-republicans-plan-end-social-security-medicare


I guess republicans never said they wouldn't end Roe vs. Wade either or they didn't try to end the ACA without a replacement either.

All they do is lie.

Reply
Oct 1, 2022 21:16:44   #
Bassman65
 
son of witless wrote:
Nobody knows how to be cheap like I know. My Mother taught me how to squeeze a penny until Abe Lincoln cries Uncle. I used to keep the heat at my house at 55 degrees when I bought my first house. That was when I was young, and it only involved me. Now that I am older I leave good tips for my waitresses. When I want a newspaper I buy it, I don't scavenge the recycle centers.

I don't begrudge people getting food at food banks when they need it, but I see the clothes and cars in the food bank lines. Those people dress better and drive better cars than I can afford. Again I am generalizing. I have neighbors who are really up in age. Years ago in snowstorms he would snow blow all the neighbors side walks. Now when their kids can't clear their sidewalks, and I am around I shovel his sidewalks because I have a good memory.

There are good old people, then there are everyone else.
Nobody knows how to be cheap like I know. My Mothe... (show quote)


Totally agree

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.