One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden economy firing on all cylinders: Dow enters bear market effectively erasing all stock market gains since Biden took office
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
Sep 27, 2022 12:35:05   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered bear market territory on Monday, following a precipitous drop.

The key metric fell 329.60 points on Monday, marking a 1.11% decline, placing the index in bear market territory, per MarketWatch. A bear market is traditionally defined as a 20% decline from a recent high.

On Friday, the Dow Jones plunged below 30,000, effectively erasing all of the stock market's gains since President Joe Biden took office.

The S&P 500 also reached a low point for the year 2022, dropping 1.03% to 3,655.04, while the third major index, the Nasdaq Composite, dropped 0.6% to 10,802.92.

A major index officially plunging into a bear market adds pressure on the Biden administration, which has sought to redefine the formal definition of an economic recession following consecutive quarters of economic decline, the traditional benchmark.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 12:38:08   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
They’ll lie and blame others, but it’s what they want.
Parky60 wrote:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered bear market territory on Monday, following a precipitous drop.

The key metric fell 329.60 points on Monday, marking a 1.11% decline, placing the index in bear market territory, per MarketWatch. A bear market is traditionally defined as a 20% decline from a recent high.

On Friday, the Dow Jones plunged below 30,000, effectively erasing all of the stock market's gains since President Joe Biden took office.

The S&P 500 also reached a low point for the year 2022, dropping 1.03% to 3,655.04, while the third major index, the Nasdaq Composite, dropped 0.6% to 10,802.92.

A major index officially plunging into a bear market adds pressure on the Biden administration, which has sought to redefine the formal definition of an economic recession following consecutive quarters of economic decline, the traditional benchmark.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entere... (show quote)

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 12:51:41   #
Liberty Tree
 
Parky60 wrote:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered bear market territory on Monday, following a precipitous drop.

The key metric fell 329.60 points on Monday, marking a 1.11% decline, placing the index in bear market territory, per MarketWatch. A bear market is traditionally defined as a 20% decline from a recent high.

On Friday, the Dow Jones plunged below 30,000, effectively erasing all of the stock market's gains since President Joe Biden took office.

The S&P 500 also reached a low point for the year 2022, dropping 1.03% to 3,655.04, while the third major index, the Nasdaq Composite, dropped 0.6% to 10,802.92.

A major index officially plunging into a bear market adds pressure on the Biden administration, which has sought to redefine the formal definition of an economic recession following consecutive quarters of economic decline, the traditional benchmark.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entere... (show quote)


And all OPP liberals can do because they cannot defend this is scream Trump, Trump, Trump

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 12:53:46   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Parky60 wrote:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered bear market territory on Monday, following a precipitous drop.

The key metric fell 329.60 points on Monday, marking a 1.11% decline, placing the index in bear market territory, per MarketWatch. A bear market is traditionally defined as a 20% decline from a recent high.

On Friday, the Dow Jones plunged below 30,000, effectively erasing all of the stock market's gains since President Joe Biden took office.

The S&P 500 also reached a low point for the year 2022, dropping 1.03% to 3,655.04, while the third major index, the Nasdaq Composite, dropped 0.6% to 10,802.92.

A major index officially plunging into a bear market adds pressure on the Biden administration, which has sought to redefine the formal definition of an economic recession following consecutive quarters of economic decline, the traditional benchmark.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entere... (show quote)


How much have you lost, nothing right. Maybe your running buddy, JF can explain how the Dow loses equate to me having less money? Didn't make me any money when it went so high, how about you? I think your just crying because you can.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 12:54:49   #
Liberty Tree
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
How much have you lost, nothing right. Maybe your running buddy, JF can explain how the Dow loses equate to me having less money? Didn't make me any money when it went so high, how about you? I think your just crying because you can.


You are pathetic.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 12:57:13   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
How much have you lost, nothing right. Maybe your running buddy, JF can explain how the Dow loses equate to me having less money? Didn't make me any money when it went so high, how about you? I think your just crying because you can.


Of course people lose wealth when the markets tank. You haven’t lost actual assets unless you cash out but you have lost value. Might lose income if your income is based on dividends or your bonds are called or a company defaults. Quit trying to spin this disaster in the making by this administration.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 13:03:08   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
How much have you lost, nothing right. Maybe your running buddy, JF can explain how the Dow loses equate to me having less money? Didn't make me any money when it went so high, how about you? I think your just crying because you can.

It's none of your f**king business how but how about $40 thousand ACTUAL dollars slick?

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 13:26:26   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
It should be very obvious even to the most casual observer that the market was overvalued for a long time.. adjustments should have been done well in the past.. You want to blaime?? How about the orange fool who refused to let the FED raise rates back a few years. Instead he demanded they be kept low in order to drive the market higher and be dammed with negatives affects.. a high market being the only think that his mind could label as good.. never able to see down the road and do anything to stabilize the economy or even a golf game for that matter..

The pity is that the fed at that time had no balls to do as they declared was needed and instead followed the fool in the oval..

The market hurt you??? Aww so darn bad..

Remember the passion pit.... LOL.. such fun...
Remember the passion pit....  LOL.. such fun......

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 13:37:17   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
permafrost wrote:
It should be very obvious even to the most casual observer that the market was overvalued for a long time.. adjustments should have been done well in the past.. You want to blaime?? How about the orange fool who refused to let the FED raise rates back a few years. Instead he demanded they be kept low in order to drive the market higher and be dammed with negatives affects.. a high market being the only think that his mind could label as good.. never able to see down the road and do anything to stabilize the economy or even a golf game for that matter..

The pity is that the fed at that time had no balls to do as they declared was needed and instead followed the fool in the oval..

The market hurt you??? Aww so darn bad..
It should be very obvious even to the most casual ... (show quote)


Democrats are just such liars and so despicable and if it weren’t for double standards you’d have no standards at all. So when Obama was in office rates were about zero and like Trump said just think what he could’ve done even more if he had the same playing field.

But an inconvenient truth for you is that we had historic uncharted hi markets in the stock market because Trump got the government out of the way and America took off and businesses begin to thrive.

You blame Biden‘s Feckless policy which is actually Obama‘s once again creating unrest government regulations and wiping out all of trumps executive orders which is why the stock market took off like a rocket ship. Now we’re seeing the effects that are crushing the American dream because of record high inflation in stock market instability.

We have a true clown that is a Vegetable in the oval office and that’s a fact Jack!

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 13:58:44   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
Parky60 wrote:
It's none of your f**king business how but how about $40 thousand ACTUAL dollars slick?


I retired 6 years ago and since Obiden has been in office I have lost $100,000. MAGA!

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 14:03:30   #
Bevvy
 
Parky60 wrote:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered bear market territory on Monday, following a precipitous drop.

The key metric fell 329.60 points on Monday, marking a 1.11% decline, placing the index in bear market territory, per MarketWatch. A bear market is traditionally defined as a 20% decline from a recent high.

On Friday, the Dow Jones plunged below 30,000, effectively erasing all of the stock market's gains since President Joe Biden took office.

The S&P 500 also reached a low point for the year 2022, dropping 1.03% to 3,655.04, while the third major index, the Nasdaq Composite, dropped 0.6% to 10,802.92.

A major index officially plunging into a bear market adds pressure on the Biden administration, which has sought to redefine the formal definition of an economic recession following consecutive quarters of economic decline, the traditional benchmark.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entere... (show quote)


People with a 401 K have lost plenty , Maybe , if they live long enough they can get some of it back

Reply
 
 
Sep 27, 2022 14:10:58   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Dumba**. The FED doesn’t take orders from the President. Fed rates under Obama were as low or lower than under Trump.
The FED has a Board of Governors, appointed by the President and ratified by the Congress . They’re pretty much independent.


permafrost wrote:
It should be very obvious even to the most casual observer that the market was overvalued for a long time.. adjustments should have been done well in the past.. You want to blaime?? How about the orange fool who refused to let the FED raise rates back a few years. Instead he demanded they be kept low in order to drive the market higher and be dammed with negatives affects.. a high market being the only think that his mind could label as good.. never able to see down the road and do anything to stabilize the economy or even a golf game for that matter..

The pity is that the fed at that time had no balls to do as they declared was needed and instead followed the fool in the oval..

The market hurt you??? Aww so darn bad..
It should be very obvious even to the most casual ... (show quote)

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 14:18:07   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Parky60 wrote:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entered bear market territory on Monday, following a precipitous drop.

The key metric fell 329.60 points on Monday, marking a 1.11% decline, placing the index in bear market territory, per MarketWatch. A bear market is traditionally defined as a 20% decline from a recent high.

On Friday, the Dow Jones plunged below 30,000, effectively erasing all of the stock market's gains since President Joe Biden took office.

The S&P 500 also reached a low point for the year 2022, dropping 1.03% to 3,655.04, while the third major index, the Nasdaq Composite, dropped 0.6% to 10,802.92.

A major index officially plunging into a bear market adds pressure on the Biden administration, which has sought to redefine the formal definition of an economic recession following consecutive quarters of economic decline, the traditional benchmark.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average officially entere... (show quote)


These people making decisions for us all won't do anything until the rich,elete start flossing their ass. None of the decisions they make are for the middle or lower class, except crumbs at election time. It's all set up to make them richer.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 14:19:02   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
keepuphope wrote:
These people making decisions for us all won't do anything until the rich,elete start flossing their ass. None of the decisions they make are for the middle or lower class, except crumbs at election time. It's all set up to make them richer.


Lricher.Losing not flossing....stupid spell check.

Reply
Sep 27, 2022 14:50:50   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
Democrats are just such liars and so despicable and if it weren’t for double standards you’d have no standards at all. So when Obama was in office rates were about zero and like Trump said just think what he could’ve done even more if he had the same playing field.

But an inconvenient truth for you is that we had historic uncharted hi markets in the stock market because Trump got the government out of the way and America took off and businesses begin to thrive.

You blame Biden‘s Feckless policy which is actually Obama‘s once again creating unrest government regulations and wiping out all of trumps executive orders which is why the stock market took off like a rocket ship. Now we’re seeing the effects that are crushing the American dream because of record high inflation in stock market instability.

We have a true clown that is a Vegetable in the oval office and that’s a fact Jack!
Democrats are just such liars and so despicable an... (show quote)


You have no concept of history at all do you...

As for Obama, he set policy to recover from the great Bush recession. set a record and led the world, 7 years of continuous growth.. your orange fool did nothing at all but kept Obama growth going for another 3 years. that is 10 years of steady growth. all done by Obama and not one damn thing by your fool of an orange crisp..

While you are unable to understand the basics of economic theory,, just livit your bellyaching to the normal trump trooper comments.. such as "I hate everything that is not told me by the orange calf" all that extreme foolishness which feeds the limited minds of the troops.. and for sure, send him more money this week.. he asked, you must send it..



Reply
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.