One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Lets get this clear for you Trump hating leftists:
Page 1 of 28 next> last>>
Sep 22, 2022 13:14:43   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
The president of the USA can declassify at will, simply by speaking it. That is all!

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/government-verify/how-us-presidents-can-declassify-documents-trump-mar-a-lago-search-fact-check/536-e1961390-e7c6-438a-b9b5-671dc9c6f7ec

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/14/us/politics/trump-classified-documents.html

https://thebusinessnewspaper.com/2022/08/14/presidential-power-to-declassify-information-explained/


This should just about cover it all. As much as you Trump haters want to take down President Trump, it seems that maybe he IS smarter than you leftist haters.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 13:37:28   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 


Nitwit, some things can't be declassified after the fact. Boy, what another idiotic comment.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 13:50:45   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Nitwit, some things can't be declassified after the fact. Boy, what another idiotic comment.


Anything, can be declassified by the president of the USA. He declassified them before he left and also declared them declassified as he took them with him. His attorneys made that clear from the beginning. There is no after the fact. Just being labeled classified doesn't mean jack dodo when the President declassifies them. And there is no process he must go through to do it. Period.

You are defeated and I know it hurts your head. Take two aspirin and call someone else in the morning.

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 13:56:04   #
woodguru
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
The president of the USA can declassify at will, simply by speaking it. That is all!


Actually no he can't, especially in regards to compartmentalized information, it needs a review process to make sure it doesn't compromise sources, the more sensitive information gets the likelier is came from spies, and exposing something we know can directly be attributed to a single source and blow their cover, leading to the loss or death of a well placed spy or informant.

Declassified documents are reviewed for sensitivity, then stamped declassified and signed by the person who authorized the declassification besides trump...none of which was done...and the bottom line is that he still stole the documents even if they were declassified. People who support trump seem to believe that if they were declassified it was okay for him to take them, no it was not.

Trump has had no regard for understanding the intricacies of sources, he just doesn't get it...he has leaked like a sieve because he doesn't get it.

The CIA is losing an inordinate number of well placed spies and informants.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 13:56:21   #
Big Bass
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Nitwit, some things can't be declassified after the fact. Boy, what another idiotic comment.

Everything you say is idiotic. Of course they can, Russian bot.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 13:57:47   #
okie don
 
I wish they would declassify who killed President John Fitzgerald Kennedy
and
Who was behind the 9/11/01 attack on the world trade centers before I pass on!!!

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 13:58:23   #
woodguru
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Anything, can be declassified by the president of the USA. He declassified them before he left and also declared them declassified as he took them with him. His attorneys made that clear from the beginning. There is no after the fact. Just being labeled classified doesn't mean jack dodo when the President declassifies them. And there is no process he must go through to do it. Period.

You are defeated and I know it hurts your head. Take two aspirin and call someone else in the morning.
Anything, can be declassified by the president of ... (show quote)


Defeated, what are you babbling on about? Trump's clowns are the ones being smacked down and defeated, they lost the argument on keeping the classified documents away from the DOJ, trump will never get his hands back on them, not in a hundred years.

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 13:59:10   #
okie don
 
I know it wasn't a dude in the Book depository
and
I know it wasn't Osama Ben Laden setting in a cave with a cell phone!

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 14:05:44   #
okie don
 
woodguru wrote:
Defeated, what are you babbling on about? Trump's clowns are the ones being smacked down and defeated, they lost the argument on keeping the classified documents away from the DOJ, trump will never get his hands back on them, not in a hundred years.


woodbrain,
Go beck to your basement and watch cartoons. OK?

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 14:21:20   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let them squawk like a bunch of hens, it won't change a thing. It is a constitutional issue which falls to the separation of powers in our constitution. a judge might rule like they want but the SCOTUS would ultimately rule that he and any US president can and do so often. There is no process required for the president of the USA, only those who serve UNDER him.

They can all go lay an egg and resume their cackling!!

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 14:29:00   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Anything, can be declassified by the president of the USA. He declassified them before he left and also declared them declassified as he took them with him. His attorneys made that clear from the beginning. There is no after the fact. Just being labeled classified doesn't mean jack dodo when the President declassifies them. And there is no process he must go through to do it. Period.

You are defeated and I know it hurts your head. Take two aspirin and call someone else in the morning.
Anything, can be declassified by the president of ... (show quote)


There used to be magic wand they used but it was stolen and went to Askaban .
When they are declassified there is a protocol of notifying the records dept so they can re classify them.
Nobody gets to wave their hand and let themselves off the hook.
These were documents trump should never have had in his possession on the first place. Start there next time.
“ Why , Donald did you have these top secret documents in your private possession?????”

Well your honor, I just couldn’t trust anyone else with them .


Bwaah aaahaaa !
Too funny !!!!!!

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 14:44:18   #
Papajohn
 
Milosia#2 how Do you know what documents PRESIDENT Trump had in his possession? Maybe the documents were placed there by Biden's Gestapo. Maybe that's why the Feds didn't want any witnesses. The FBI is a tool of the socialist government.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 14:49:06   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Papajohn wrote:
Milosia#2 how Do you know what documents PRESIDENT Trump had in his possession? Maybe the documents were placed there by Biden's Gestapo. Maybe that's why the Feds didn't want any witnesses. The FBI is a tool of the socialist government.


There are all sorts of possibilities, most of which we will never hear about because this will go away relatively quickly after the midterms.

I would ask Mili where in the constitution there is a process which applies to the president of the USA. This will be a long wait because there isn't one.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 14:52:13   #
Bevvy
 



Yes



Reply
Sep 22, 2022 15:03:51   #
pegw
 
My thought is that Trump tried to declassify material after he was caught with classified material red handed. Unfortunately he was no longer president at that time, and no longer had the power to do the declassification. So far, no one has said he declassifed the documents he had at Mar a Lago before he left the presidency.

Reply
Page 1 of 28 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.