One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
This boy's blood is on biden's hands... Man ran down teenager because he thought teen was Republican extremist...
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
Sep 20, 2022 20:48:24   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-ran-down-killed-teen-he-thought-was-republican-extremist-police

Biden also should be responsible for his death.....And I have not seen any media covering this tragedy...except Fox News...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 20:51:37   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-ran-down-killed-teen-he-thought-was-republican-extremist-police


If we must name hands, let us add the following from right here in OPP; aurforceone, BadBob, Kevyn, Milosia2, 336Robin, RascalRiley, Rinaldi, woodguru. I am sure I missed some; however, they are the predominant ones wishing violence on Republicans or any one who fails to follow in line.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 20:53:28   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
AuntiE wrote:
If we must name hands, let us add the following from right here in OPP; aurforceone, BadBob, Kevyn, Milosia2, 336Robin, RascalRiley, Rinaldi, woodguru. I am sure I missed some; however, they are the predominant ones wishing violence on Republicans or any one who fails to follow in line.


Agree!!...πŸ‘

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 20:57:53   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
AuntiE wrote:
If we must name hands, let us add the following from right here in OPP; aurforceone, BadBob, Kevyn, Milosia2, 336Robin, RascalRiley, Rinaldi, woodguru. I am sure I missed some; however, they are the predominant ones wishing violence on Republicans or any one who fails to follow in line.


Words matter.... This asshole biden should be sued the hell out of him... Imagine If the man who ran over some Dem was Republican!!πŸ™„ Do you think there would be wall to wall coverage???

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 21:09:07   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
proud republican wrote:
Agree!!...πŸ‘


I left out the newest one, Robertv3.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 21:09:46   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
proud republican wrote:
Words matter.... This asshole biden should be sued the hell out of him... Imagine I'f the man who ran over some Dem was Republican!!πŸ™„ Do you think there would be wall to wall coverage???


24/7 for months and months. This will soon be unmentioned.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 21:11:45   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
AuntiE wrote:
24/7 for months and months. This will soon be unmentioned.


Only Fox reporting.... Nobody cares if Republican boy was murdered..

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 21:13:47   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
proud republican wrote:
Only Fox reporting.... Nobody cares if Republican boy was murdered..


There will be marches, celebrating his death, by the tolerant progressives.

By the way, I left out kemmer and TipTop.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 21:15:15   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
AuntiE wrote:
There will be marches, celebrating his death, by the tolerant progressives.

By the way, I left out kemmer and TipTop.


Actually Tiptop is the nicer one of the bunch..

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 21:18:36   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
proud republican wrote:
Actually Tiptop is the nicer one of the bunch..


Then he will be left off the list…..for now.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 21:37:41   #
Rose42
 
AuntiE wrote:
I left out the newest one, Robertv3.


I don’t remember him wishing violence on anyone but I do the others. Numerous times

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 21:39:56   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Rose42 wrote:
I don’t remember him wishing violence on anyone but I do the others. Numerous times


Yeah, exactly...Anyways, he's been always nice to me..

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 21:52:02   #
Birdmam
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-ran-down-killed-teen-he-thought-was-republican-extremist-police

Biden also should be responsible for his death.....And I have not seen any media covering this tragedy...except Fox News...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„


Biden will probably give him an award

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 22:37:08   #
youngwilliam
 
AuntiE wrote:
I left out the newest one, Robertv3.


Robertv3 is a paid propagandist.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 22:42:03   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Back to original post... His bail is set to $50.000... I don't think he should have any bail since he admitted to killing this young man...

Reply
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.