One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
How to use Common Core math.....
Sep 20, 2022 19:57:56   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Engineers must be scratching their heads.



Reply
Sep 20, 2022 20:45:34   #
American Vet
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Engineers must be scratching their heads.


That makes me dizzy just looking at it. 不不不不

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 20:47:19   #
Birdmam
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Engineers must be scratching their heads.


If Joe Biden was a car

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 21:08:43   #
American Vet
 
Birdmam wrote:
If Joe Biden was a car


ROTFLMAO

不不不不不不不不不不

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 00:48:24   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
American Vet wrote:
That makes me dizzy just looking at it. 不不不不


Did me, too. Almost to the point of nausea. But I kept looking at it and thought a Demon-crat must've come up with the design.

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 00:49:49   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Birdmam wrote:
If Joe Biden was a car


不 不 不 不

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 10:18:55   #
currahee506
 
"Common Core" math was designed to specifically destroy young minds with the lie that there are no "absolutes." It brings the mind to chaos.

Reply
 
 
Sep 21, 2022 11:37:49   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
currahee506 wrote:
"Common Core" math was designed to specifically destroy young minds with the lie that there are no "absolutes." It brings the mind to chaos.

Its all part of the plan Comrade. An ignorant populace is much easier to control. Abolish the Department of Education and put the responsibility and authority back at the local and State level where it belongs. The Department of Education, the brainchild of our third worst President in history.

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 14:50:36   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
currahee506 wrote:
"Common Core" math was designed to specifically destroy young minds with the lie that there are no "absolutes." It brings the mind to chaos.


I agree. There was no logical way a person with common sense could resolve the math problem.

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 14:56:09   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
JR-57 wrote:
Its all part of the plan Comrade. An ignorant populace is much easier to control. Abolish the Department of Education and put the responsibility and authority back at the local and State level where it belongs. The Department of Education, the brainchild of our third worst President in history.


Charlotte Iserbyt was part of the Dept. of Education, and she blew the whistle when she wrote the book, 'the deliberate dumbing down of america'. She's dead now but, for quite a while, she gave interviews and revealed what was going on in the DOE.

The federal gov't is not our friend!!!

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 15:15:53   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Charlotte Iserbyt was part of the Dept. of Education, and she blew the whistle when she wrote the book, 'the deliberate dumbing down of america'. She's dead now but, for quite a while, she gave interviews and revealed what was going on in the DOE.

The federal gov't is not our friend!!!

The federal government has intentionally become our enemy. Well past time to clean house.

Reply
 
 
Sep 21, 2022 15:44:07   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
JR-57 wrote:
The federal government has intentionally become our enemy. Well past time to clean house.


The problem, as I see it, is that libtards keep voting for the same Deep State members like it some sort of joke. But Communism is no joke! as they will find out if the trend doesn't stop.

We have a chance to clean house in this next election. But this time we cannot sit idly by and allow the Dems to steal the election and our country!

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 15:49:09   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
The problem, as I see it, is that libtards keep voting for the same Deep State members like it some sort of joke. But Communism is no joke! as they will find out if the trend doesn't stop.

We have a chance to clean house in this next election. But this time we cannot sit idly by and allow the Dems to steal the election and our country!

Im talking everybody gone. One fell swoop. Theyre all part of the problem.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.