One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Do you believe that America is the GREATEST country in the world? Majority of Democrats say US is not World's Greatest Country, poll..
Page 1 of 13 next> last>>
Sep 20, 2022 18:00:52   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://nypost.com/2022/09/19/majority-of-democrats-say-us-is-not-worlds-greatest-country-poll/

I still believe that America is the GREATEST country in the World....

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:07:48   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2022/09/19/majority-of-democrats-say-us-is-not-worlds-greatest-country-poll/

I still believe that America is the GREATEST country in the World....


Democrats hate America.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:22:03   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Democrats hate America.


Than maybe they should find the country they think is Greatest and leave..

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 18:33:17   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
Than maybe they should find the country they think is Greatest and leave..


No they would rather try to transform America into their totalitarian fantasy.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:37:52   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
No they would rather try to transform America into their totalitarian fantasy.


Sadly, I agree

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:40:36   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2022/09/19/majority-of-democrats-say-us-is-not-worlds-greatest-country-poll/

I still believe that America is the GREATEST country in the World....

What in your mind makes America better than any other first world country?

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:46:36   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2022/09/19/majority-of-democrats-say-us-is-not-worlds-greatest-country-poll/

I still believe that America is the GREATEST country in the World....


We're still the greatest country in the world.

But we have a huge problem with these evil hearted liberals.

The media is pure propaganda and our government officials care nothing about the working class Americans.

If we continue down the path we are currently on, we will certainly lose the privilege of being the world's greatest nation.

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 18:47:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
RascalRiley wrote:
What in your mind makes America better than any other first world country?


Freedom of expression The fact that I can criticize the Government without threat of being thrown in jail... The fact that people are literally dying to get here...The fact that we are NOT Communist country.......yet!... The fact this is just beautiful, giving country.....and most importantly our Constitution!!

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:54:57   #
American Vet
 
RascalRiley wrote:
What in your mind makes America better than any other first world country?


The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

“The Declaration of Independence justified our right to revolt against a government that no longer guaranteed us our natural rights. And it also helped us to get increased foreign assistance from France in our fight to become free from King George III of England.”

“The Declaration of Independence has also been a source of inspiration outside the United States. It encouraged Antonio de Nariño and Francisco de Miranda to strive toward overthrowing the Spanish empire in South America, and it was quoted with enthusiasm by the marquis de Mirabeau during the French Revolution.”

“As the first successful declaration of independence in history, it helped to inspire countless movements for independence, self-determination and revolution after 1776 and to this very day. The Declaration of Independence was addressed as much to the world at large as to the population of the American colonies.”

https://short-fact.com/why-is-the-declaration-of-independence-important-to-other-countries/

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:57:09   #
son of witless
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2022/09/19/majority-of-democrats-say-us-is-not-worlds-greatest-country-poll/

I still believe that America is the GREATEST country in the World....


I wonder which country Democrats think is the best ? Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, China, or Venezuela ?

Wait I know which country is Socialist Ideal, Lower Slobbovia.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=FDnbBwtO&id=DDA5BC9AC0BBF70823D33FD367E7838FDB16D4F4&thid=OIP.FDnbBwtOPsoj5i4bGwnAvAHaFs&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fimg1.etsystatic.com%2f054%2f1%2f9585219%2fil_570xN.706351315_29bs.jpg&cdnurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR.1439db070b4e3eca23e62e1b1b09c0bc%3frik%3d9NQW24%252bD52fTPw%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0&exph=438&expw=570&q=lower+slobbovia+al+capp&simid=608007158719479419&FORM=IRPRST&ck=A4349D3F57C8EA4FB25F4042A322BFA0&selectedIndex=0&idpp=overlayview&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 18:58:49   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
American Vet wrote:
The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

“The Declaration of Independence justified our right to revolt against a government that no longer guaranteed us our natural rights. And it also helped us to get increased foreign assistance from France in our fight to become free from King George III of England.”

“The Declaration of Independence has also been a source of inspiration outside the United States. It encouraged Antonio de Nariño and Francisco de Miranda to strive toward overthrowing the Spanish empire in South America, and it was quoted with enthusiasm by the marquis de Mirabeau during the French Revolution.”

“As the first successful declaration of independence in history, it helped to inspire countless movements for independence, self-determination and revolution after 1776 and to this very day. The Declaration of Independence was addressed as much to the world at large as to the population of the American colonies.”

https://short-fact.com/why-is-the-declaration-of-independence-important-to-other-countries/
The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution,... (show quote)


👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 18:59:31   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 


All of the above! 😆👍

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 19:00:11   #
DamnYANKEE
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Democrats hate America.


Ya , and how's come they NEVER EVER move to one that is SSSSOOOOOOOO much better ?????

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 19:01:34   #
DamnYANKEE
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
No they would rather try to transform America into their totalitarian fantasy.


YYYYUP , along with their Easter Bunny and da TOOF Fairy

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 19:03:14   #
American Vet
 
DamnYANKEE wrote:
Ya , and how's come they NEVER EVER move to one that is SSSSOOOOOOOO much better ?????


Many have said they would…..but they never do. 🤣🤣🤣

Reply
Page 1 of 13 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.