One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Ron DeSantis is Toast--He Human trafficked migrants in front of everyone
Page <prev 2 of 11 next> last>>
Sep 19, 2022 12:21:43   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Actually, you aren't smart enough, your comments indicate a lack of formal education. Maybe English is something you picked up in the refugee camp?


That's right, rather then address the issue, obfuscate and hurl insults.

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 12:27:37   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
youngwilliam wrote:
If I said it, must be true. There could be an oldwilliam in your deluded mind. Never hurts to check.


Just wondering, I mean you could have just put "william". Your a smart guy, but you didn't put "smartwilliam" to differentiate you from that dumb person?

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 12:39:26   #
youngwilliam
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Just wondering, I mean you could have just put "william". Your a smart guy, but you didn't put "smartwilliam" to differentiate you from that dumb person?


Actually I have a friend from years ago that would call me young william.

Reply
 
 
Sep 19, 2022 12:42:43   #
Bevvy
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Oh, that's to keep you folks on your tows? What fun would this forum bee if we all agreed with one another and spelt everything correctly? It would bee like truth social, really boaring

Eye kant speel , butt that okay , eye kant tipe neetha

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 12:49:06   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Bevvy wrote:
Eye kant speel , butt that okay , eye kant tipe neetha



Reply
Sep 19, 2022 12:50:48   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
dtucker300 wrote:
That's right, rather then address the issue, obfuscate and hurl insults.


Guess I'm the only one on this forum that does that? Maybe I should put myself in time out?

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 12:52:02   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Bevvy wrote:
Eye kant speel , butt that okay , eye kant tipe neetha


Hay, eye no what your trying to say

Reply
 
 
Sep 19, 2022 12:52:55   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
youngwilliam wrote:
Actually I have a friend from years ago that would call me young william.


Interesting I was just curious. Thx

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 12:54:41   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Guess I'm the only one on this forum that does that? Maybe I should put myself in time out?


Wrong again! You are one of many here who do this. But none put themselves in "time-out."

Don't feel pregnant; why should you be any different.

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 13:00:22   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
dtucker300 wrote:
It's the unequal application of Justice. Joe sends them all over the country and nothing happens. When a Republican governor sends 50 illegal immigrants who were allowed into the country by Biden, it now is a matter of national security and against the law according to the left.


Those people had nowhere to go. That is the difference.

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 13:11:25   #
youngwilliam
 
336Robin wrote:
Those people had nowhere to go. That is the difference.


BULLSHITE. You think everyone biden shipped all over the country, the thousands and thousands, had "somewhere to go".

Reply
 
 
Sep 19, 2022 13:11:32   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
336Robin wrote:
Those people had nowhere to go. That is the difference.


What the hell is that supposed to mean.

They came into the country illegally. Try doing that in their country. Are you putting any of them up in your home? They have nowhere to go so you should house and accommodate about a half of dozen into your home. It's the charitable thing to do in the least. Buy you and the rest of your do-gooder leftists, especially those who live in Martha's Vineyard, won't do that. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE!

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 13:11:51   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
336Robin wrote:
Here is the situation.

If the DOJ indicts Donald Trump and he is found guilty of felony, then up step another Demagogue Crazy to take is place, Ron Desantis.

Well Ron just human trafficked migrants to Martha's Vineyard. That is also a felony.

Why are these want to be Autocrats so stupid? Aren't we glad!


Ted Cruz forced to admit trafficking migrants to Martha’s Vineyard is illegal in Sean Hannity interview
:

Ted Cruz forced to admit trafficking migrants to Martha’s Vineyard is illegal in Sean Hannity interview

© Fox News
Ted Cruz was forced to admit by Sean Hannity that the transportation of undocumented migrants from Florida to Martha’s Vineyard by Ron DeSantis was likely illegal.

The Florida governor has been widely criticised for flying two planeloads of Venezuelans to the upscale island, where Barack Obama has a $12m home, as part of a Republican immigration publicity stunt.


Ted Cruz admits trafficking migrants to Martha’s Vineyard is illegal in Sean Hannity interview


Mr Cruz, a US Senator from Texas, cast doubt on the legality of the move when he appeared on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show.

Hannity asked the Canadian-born lawmaker whether he would likely face arrest if he had personally taken a truck, collected immigrants from the border, and driven them across the country.

“For you, a citizen, you could easily be arrested, although to be honest Joe Biden’s Justice Department wouldn’t arrest you,” replied Mr Cruz, who is a lawyer.

Hannity, a long-time public critic of the president, pretended to take offence at that claim.


“Oh no, I’m a conservative, I disagree, they would arrest me, if I was a liberal I would get away with it,” he said.

“Well, that’s true,” admitted Mr Cruz.

Hannity then asked him if the law was clear on human trafficking, to which Mr Cruz uncomfortably admitted, “It is clear.”

He then quickly turned his attention back to the White House.

“Right now the biggest human trafficker on the face of the planet is Joseph Robinette Bidden Jr.”

The group of migrants sent by Mr DeSantis to the Massachusetts island has now been transported to a large shelter operation supported by state agencies in Cape Cod.

Following two nights on the island, agencies are now “coordinating efforts among state and local officials to ensure access to food, shelter and essential services for these men, women, and children,” according to Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker’s office.

The governor also plans to activate up to 125 members of the Massachusetts National Guard.

Mr DeSantis has faced widespread criticism after arranging flights for 50 migrants, including families with children, most of whom initially fled Venezuela, arriving unannounced in Massachusetts.

He has defended the effort, pledging that there will be “more and more” to come from a $12m state-funded programme that he has promised to “exhaust”.

From news to politics, travel to sport, culture to climate – The Independent has a host of free newsletters to suit your interests. To find the stories you want to read, and more, in your inbox, click here.
Here is the situation. br br If the DOJ indicts D... (show quote)


There are many courses in human trafficking. Go take one.

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 15:29:47   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
dtucker300 wrote:
What the hell is that supposed to mean.

They came into the country illegally. Try doing that in their country. Are you putting any of them up in your home? They have nowhere to go so you should house and accommodate about a half of dozen into your home. It's the charitable thing to do in the least. Buy you and the rest of your do-gooder leftists, especially those who live in Martha's Vineyard, won't do that. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE!


"Did you put them in your home" seems to be a point many make when someone says to test them with compassion. Do you show legal Imuran hrs in your home? To be honest, I don't want anyone other than immediate family in mind. I think most people are the same, although I could be wrong. This really hasn't anything to do with testing these people compassionately. If Governments have the ability to help, they should. Placing them on private jets and flying them around the country to make fun of them is beneath govt.

Reply
Sep 19, 2022 15:32:16   #
youngwilliam
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
"Did you put them in your home" seems to be a point many make when someone says to test them with compassion. Do you show legal Imuran hrs in your home? To be honest, I don't want anyone other than immediate family in mind. I think most people are the same, although I could be wrong. This really hasn't anything to do with testing these people compassionately. If Governments have the ability to help, they should. Placing them on private jets and flying them around the country to make fun of them is beneath govt.
"Did you put them in your home" seems to... (show quote)


Not the sock puppet regime.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 11 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2023 IDF International Technologies, Inc.